Check details about Kusum Mahaurja Registration 2022 in witch Solar Pump Maharashtra Subsidy Apply Online on mahaurja.com/meda
This article is about the Mahaurja Kusum Yojana, which is recently launched by the Maharashtra State government. So this scheme is basically beneficial for all the farmers of the state. The government wants to encourage the farmers to use solar power. So, for this purpose, this scheme is being launched.
Under this scheme, farmers will get solar pumps for irrigation. These solar pumps will be on 95% subsidy to all the farmers. To get the benefits of this scheme farmers have to check the online registration process. Only then they can be eligible for getting the solar pumps.
Kusum Mahaurja Registration 2022
Under Kusum Yojana, farmers will be able to get three types of capacity (7.5, 5, and 3 HP) irrigation pumps. Farmers who have no electricity connections available in their agricultural land can apply for this scheme. Other categories of people will get a 90% of subsidy and Scheduled casts and tribespeople will get a 95% subsidy for these pumps.
Maharashtra Energy Development Agency also known as MEDA give you an opportunity to set up a solar pump for your farming needs. The company will provide you with a complete set of solar pumps and other things that will be needed. This whole project is worked under the central government Kusum Yojana. In this project, the government will install a subsidized pump instead of replacement diesel pumps.
The Solar pumps have high efficiency and take and work very well during the daytime. If you want to invest in solar pumps, then this government initiative will help you. You can you solve solar pump from 3 HP to 5 HP. If your requirement IS more then there is another option of 7.5 HP. You can choose according to your requirement and as the house power increase, your investment cost will also increase.
Highlights of Kusum Mahaurja
|Name of the Scheme||Kusum Solar Pumps Scheme, Maharashtra|
|Implemented By||State Government of Maharashtra and Central Government as well|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra and Country as well|
|Mode of Application||Online|
All information regarding its application process and benefits are being described in our article, so keep reading this article till the end.
Key Features of Kusum Mahaurja Solar Pump Yojana
Here are some key features of this scheme, you can check below:-
- As we have told above in our article that farmers will have to paid only 5% and 10% of the total amount of the irrigation pumps according to their category. Rest 90% and 95% will be paid by government itself.
- With these solar pumps government wants to make their state pollution-free. Because diesel pumps are becoming the cause of pollution. This way government can reduce the pollution.
- Poor farmers were also unable to pay their high electricity bills. So by solar pumps they could get relief from high bills.
- Till now government of Maharashtra has already given more than 25,000 of solar pumps to farmers and this distribution will be doubled in second phase distribution.
- All the farmers who are near to rivers, bore wells and wells can apply for this scheme.
- All the farmers who have no electricity connections will get benefits under this scheme.
- Farmers who have 2.5 acres of agricultural land can apply for 3 HP Solar pump.
- Farmers with 5 acres land can apply for 5 HP capacity solar pump.
- Farmers who have more than 5 acres can apply for 7.5 HP capacity solar pump.
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme
- Only the farmers of Maharashtra can apply for KusumYojana.
- Those farmers who have already electricity connections are available in their fields can not apply for the scheme.
- Only those farmers can apply who will use these pumps for the irrigation of their crops. These pumps should be used for personal use.
- Farmers should have all the needed documents and bank account on his /her name.
|Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme|
|Maharashtra Property Registration Slot Booking|
|Mumbai Local Train E Pass Online Apply|
|Tata Mumbai Marathon Registration|
- Aadhar Card copy of farmer.
- Affidavit of No Objection, if there are more than 1 farmers.
- Bank passbook’s hard copy.
- Land record papers.
- Passport size photographs of farmer.
Contact Details of Mahaurja
Here are some contact numbers of every city’s office. Where you can contact and ask anything regarding this scheme.
Headquarters Address of Maharashtra Energy Development Agency: Aundh Road, Near Animal Husbandry Commissionerate, Opposite SpicerCollege, Aundh, Pune – 411007.
- Contact : 020 35000450
- Amravati Contact : 0721-2661610
- Mumbai Contact Number : 022 – 4968558
- Nagpur Contact : 0712-256425
- Kolhapur Contact Details : 0231-2680009
- Aurangabad Contact Number : 0240- 2653595
- LaturPhone Number : 02382-226680
- Pune Contact number : 020 35000454
- Nashik Contact Details : 0253 2598685
Register Online of Kusum Mahaurja Portal 2022 beneficiary Login kusum.mahaurja.com
By following these steps you can easily apply for Kusum Yojana:-
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Energy Development Agency https://kusum.mahaurja.com/
- You will get home page of the website.
- Now choose the option Solar from the Home page.
- Now enter you email Id or user id and password.
- Here you can get the link of Kusum Solar Pump Yojana.
- After selection of this link a new web page will open.
- Select Yes or No if you have or you have not the Diesel Pump.
- Now fill online form with your address and other details.
- Now after filling your mobile number you will get OTP for confirmation.
- Enter this OTP in given fields in the application form.
- Now click on Verify and you can see the preview of your application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now fill your address for communication details.
- Fill the details regarding Kharif / Rabi.
- Fill bore well details.
- Fill Bank Details with Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Number, Account Holder Name, IFSC Code and address etc.
- Now upload all the documents.
- Now click on I agree all the terms and conditions.
- After verify all the details click on the Submit tab.
- This way you will be successfully registered for the KusumYojana Maharashtra.
It is an irrigation scheme for farmers launched by the central and Maharashtra state governments.
The main cause is to provide solar irrigation pumps to farmers who do have no electricity connections in their fields.
The pollution will be reduced due to diesel pumps and the burden of electricity bills will be also reduced for farmers.
|बाळासाहेब ठाकरे रस्ते अपघात विमा योजना|
|Pik Karj Yojana Maharashtra|
|MAHADBT Farmer Scheme|
|Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana|
|Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana|
We hope you got all the necessary information due to this article. To know more about this scheme please visit the official website of the Maharashtra energy development agency.
We have also provided the link to the site in our article. We do not claim 100% of surety to you so you should check the official website as well. We collected all this information from newspapers and other social media platforms.