KSFE Kerala Government Laptop Scheme 2020 Chitty Laptop Scheme For BPL Families Registration:- Kerala government is going to start Kerala Laptop Scheme 2020 for students from financially weaker sections to bridge digital divide in the state. Finance Minister T M Thomas Isaac has announced a joint venture b/w Kerala State Financial Enterprises (KSFE) and Kudumbasree on 23 June 2020. There would be a micro-finance scheme to fund students for purchasing laptops. In this scheme, govt. will provide laptops worth Rs. 15,000 to poor students at an easy installment of Rs. 500 p.m for 30 months. KSFE micro Chitti laptop screen is of Rs 50000 will be undertaken. Beneficiaries must have to pay monthly installment of Rs 500 for 30 months. If an installment paid without fail then KSFE will reward the consumer be the next installment of 500. So in this manner KSFE will going to take 1500 rupees for the beneficiaries who make payment on time.
The Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited, popularly known as KSFE, Is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Finance Company, Is fully owned by the Government of Kerala. Is one of the most profit-making public sector undertaking of the State. Formed by the Government of Kerala with the objective of providing an alternative to the public from the private chit promoters in order to bring in social control over the chit fund business, so as to save the public from the clutches of unscrupulous fly-by-night chit fund operators. Has been registering impressive profits every year, without fail since its inception. This Department mow start KSFE Laptop Scheme 2020 form December month.
Kerala Laptop Scheme 2020
The KSFE will also fund local bodies 75% of expenses to setup online study classes for weaker sections provided the respective local bodies are willing to spend remaining 25%. Other initiatives like Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-Fone) Free Internet Scheme for below poverty line (BPL) families would be launched by December 2020. Scheme is newly launched and till now there are no clear instructions related to online procedure. State government is going to decide and provide the official portal through which online application would be accepted. As we got any clear instructions for information about micro chitty laptop scheme 2020.
Kerala state government has launched the Chitty scheme, under this Kerala chitty laptop scheme, cheap laptops will be provided for the students to buy. This micro chitty scheme is launched with the aim every student can get online studies from home through their laptops. As we all know due to COVID-19 lockdown students are not allowed to go to school, colleges, so overcome this situation government is providing online home classes. Now parents can buy the laptop, as Kudumbashree and KSFE both together are going to provide these laptops.
KSFE Laptop Scheme 2020
Finance Minister of Kerala has announced to start new initiatives to promote online education learning. These initiatives are as follows:-
- KSFE to Fund Kudumbashree to Microfinance Students to Purchase Laptops – The laptops worth Rs. 15,000 would be purchased from companies empanelled by IT department. Loanees should repay in 30 instalments of Rs 500 per month. After 3 months into the scheme, the members would get Rs 14,250 for the purchase of laptops. Those who repay instalments on time, KSFE would pay their last three installments.
- KSFE Chit Fund Scheme for Kudumbashree Workers – Around 40 lakh Kudumbashree workers can join chit fund scheme in KSFE. After 3 months by paying Rs. 500 monthly installment, these workers will be provided laptops. The payment for laptops can be made in installments for 30 months. Members who don’t need laptop can join it too and they will be given money. KSFE would also remit the last 3 installments for those making the payment without default. No security would be needed to be furnished for getting the laptop.
- Setting of online study centres – To setup online study classes, KSFE will fund local bodies 75% of expenses and remaining has to be borne by the local bodies itself. These local bodies will purchase items such as TV, local bodies and should submit utility certificate to KSFE. Once local bodies identify a public place for setting up the online study facility and identify beneficiary students, KSFE would issue the cheque in two or three days. Apart from local bodies, other agencies are also free to set up such common facility centres.
Kerala Chitty Laptop Scheme
The Minister of Finance and coir has launched this scheme for the parents so that they can afford a laptop at a reasonable price for their kids. During this coronavirus pandemic situation, all the schools are shut down and the education department is giving online classes. As per Minister Thomas Isaac under the Kerala chitty scheme, 2 lakh laptops will be distributed within 3 months of time. The laptop price is listed under Rs 15,000 which will be given to the people.
This scheme will be undertaken by Kerala State Financial Enterprises (KSFE) Ltd. for Kudumbhashree. The government will release a tender and the lowest bid maker will get the tender to supply laptops. Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-FON) Scheme will prove very beneficial for poor citizens. Lower class people are not able to get internet services as cost of internet pack per month is high for them. Now the state govt. will provide high speed and high quality internet connection free to poor BPL people and affordable prices for others.
KSFE Kerala Government Laptop Scheme Installment Procedure
For the sake of the candidates who want to know about the KSFE Laptop Scheme 2020 can use this valid page. Because from this page we have given all details of this Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2020 in an easy manner. By verifying the details on this page diphupoly.in, you can get clarity about the KSFE Laptop Scheme Eligibility 2020, Documents Required, and the KSFE Laptop Scheme Application Form 2020.
- Under this project, the beneficiaries of the scheme must have to pay a monthly installment of Rs 500 for 30 months.
- If the first 10 installments are paid without fail, KSFE will reward the consumer with the next installment of Rs 500.
- Likewise, KSFE will pay Rs 1500 for the beneficiaries who make the payments on time.
- KSFE will distribute the money needed to purchase a laptop in the third month of joining the chitty.
Kerala Government Laptop Scheme Registration
- Till now there is no detailed information is given by the government where you can get the proper information on the online tender or Kerala Government Laptop Scheme Registration registration process.
- May be government will soon want to have the application forms submitted on their ksfe.com.
- It is expected soon the online registration process will start and people thereafter can buy chitty laptops online.
Kerala Vidyashree Laptop Scheme important links
- Government Order – Click here
- KSFE Circular – Click here
- List of KSFE Branches – Click here
- KSFE Vidyashree Application Form – Click here
- Kudumbashree Circular on KSFE Vidyashree Scheme – Click here
- KSFE Vidyashree Scheme FAQ’s – Click Here
So Students who are having the BPL Card can use this opportunity and get the benefits from the officials to purchase the new laptop for the online classes. check the following page to get the link of the KSFE Laptop Scheme Application Form 2020.