Get all the updates on Kerala State Electricity Board KSEB LED Bulb Distribution 2021 Scheme Registration / Apply Online on www.kseb.in. The filament free Kerala scheme Eligibility Criteria, Document required and online procedure
Kerala state government is going to distribute Free LED bulbs to the people of Kerala. In this scheme Kerala Electricity board will provide LED filament bulbs to the public in very low cost.
The electricity board of Kerala will provide these LED bulbs with the replacement of old ordinary bulbs those people had been using in their mobile phones. As we know that our old ordinary bulbs consumed too much electricity and caused very high electricity bills payable for the public ,so these LED bulbs will consume low electricity and we will have to paid very low electricity bills which is very important to save electricity as well as some extra money.
KSEB LED Bulb Distribution 2021
All the Citizens of of Kerala are eligible to tale benefit of this scheme. In KSEB LED Bulb Distribution 2021 apply online process is very simple. If your a new registration, Then follow the procedure.. In this post you will read eligibility criteria, term and conditions.
Poor people often could not afford to pay high bills so to overcome this issue government of Kerala has launched to distribute these LED bulbs in very cheap prices than market. Now after launching this scheme people will be able to get only LED bulbs for their houses or offices, colleges and schools etc. To know more about this scheme read this article till the end.
Filament free Kerala scheme
Kerala State electricity Board start Distributing LED Bulbs. These are basically know as Filament free bulbs. Because If we see Old bulbs, these bulbs having filament. Due to that’s they are use to consume more emery. To save emery and decrease power load, KSEB Take this imitative.. This is scheme in witch Kerala state permanent residents are able to take benefits of this LED Scheme. Now if you want to do registration, then follow the steps witch are mentioned below.
Kerala State Electricity Board is now working on save energy and electricity. For this new initiative that is replace old filament bulbs with new LED bulbs started now in state. Under this scheme the Kerala electricity Board will distribute free LED bulbs in all over the state in every district. The main motive to distribute these LED bulbs is to conserve the electricity with these low cost electricity bulbs. As we know that electricity is a source of energy that is required for every work. Nowadays most of the appliances are working with electricity. Show the consumption of electricity is increased in last 10 to 15 years. To complete the demand of electricity government is using new new techniques and the the aware people to save electricity.
This is one of the best initiative started by Kerala government. Same type of initiative is started in many other states. Like Himachal Pradesh state government will give you LED bulbs at subsidized rate.
|Scheme Name||KSEB LED Bulb Distribution|
|Official Name||Filament Free Kerala Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala State Government|
|Department||The Electricity Board of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||The people of Kerala State|
|Benefits||To Provide LED bulbs to the residents of Kerala State|
|Objective||To Save electricity and money as well|
|LED bulbs Price||Rupees 65/- per bulb|
Features of Kerala LED Bulb Scheme
So read below to know about the features of this scheme:-
- Under this scheme electricity board of Kerala will give 9W LED bulbs to their consumes.
- The price of these LED bulbs will be 65 rupees per bulb.
- Use of these bulbs will reduce the electricity bills. So these bulbs will return their cost in few days by cutting your electricity bills.
- These bulbs comes with no mercury. And because of it there are no negative impact on nature with these bulbs.
- These bulbs will also helpful to save energy because of less consumption.
- You will get these bulbs in very cheap prices and you have to given your old bulbs and tubes in return to get these LED bulbs.
KSEB LED Bulb Registration 2021 on kseb.in Portal
So all the resident of Kerala who wants to apply for this scheme can visit official site and apply by registering into this portal :
- So for registration visit official portal of the electricity board of Kerala State Government:- https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices/ffk
- On home page click on the apply Now button.
- After clicking on this option you will get a new page. This is login page so if you have no account into this portal you have to click on New User Registration link.
- Now on New user registration page you have to entered all details such as Name, address, e-mail and mobile number correctly.
- Now by entering and verifying all details click on register tab and you will be successfully registered in this portal for buying LED bulbs and provided your login id and password.
Note : After registering and getting your login Id and Password you can login any time into this portal.
The official name is filament free Kerala scheme.
You can contact on these number for any query or complaint by 24 hours. The helpline number is 1912 / 0471 2555544.
All the resident of Kerala are eligible for taking the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme they will get LED bulbs in very cheap price.
The main objective to launch this scheme to provide LED bulbs to the citizens of Kerala so that the burden of high electricity bills will be reduces from the head of people and by this way they can save energy and environment as well.
The full form LED is light emitting diode. Its lamps are very well formed and power saving and have no any harmful impact on nature.
This article is about LED bulbs. In this article we have told you that how these bulbs work and what is the main benefits of these bulbs ? How can these bulbs save your money and all ? So, to know better about all these information read this article from top to bottom. To see similar articles daily, do not forget to follow us.