Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme:- Hello Friends and Visitors. Today We are here to discuses about a New Kerala Government Scheme name Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2022. The self-help groups and female neighborhood groups play an important part in the betterment of the rural economy. These groups offer the women, living in the villages, a chance to earn a livelihood. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown, these groups have forced to stop their work. It has paved the path for a financial setback.
The present Chief Minister of Kerala has initiated the Sahayahastham Interest Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme for these groups. If you want to gather information about the features, application process, eligibility, documentation and other aspects, then read this article.
In this article today, we will share with all of you the details about the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme for the year 2022. In this article, we will also share with all of you the eligibility criteria, documents required, features of the scheme and the benefits of the scheme.
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2022
This is also known as Kerala Sahayahastham interest-free loan scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme. State Government of Karnataka has taken a great step to help women self-help group. Kerala government is very active and provide there is welfare scheme benefits directly to economically weaker section and women beneficiaries.
Those candidates who wants to avail the benefits have to complete the application procedure through online mode. 1.95 lakhs are members of the Neighborhood Group (NHG) under Kudumbashree, the women beneficiary of the Kerala Sahajyasham Scheme 2022. It may be recalled that the Kudumbashree government has a poverty alleviation and women empowerment program.
Kerala CM Interest Free Loan Scheme for Women
- In the Sahayahastham Scheme, govt. provide interest free loans to women self help groups.
- The loans are provided through participating banks to neighbourhood groups (NHGs).
- The 9% interest charged by the banks is paid by the Kerala state government.
- Members of 1.95 lakh NHGs under the Kudumbashree are the major beneficiaries of the CM Interest Free Loan Scheme for Women SHGs.
- The loan amount to a group member ranges b/w Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 20,000.
- Repayment of Interest Free Loans under Sahayahastham Scheme starts 6 months after its sanctioning and has to be completed in 3 years.
- Around 22.77 lakh women had already taken benefits of CM Loan Scheme in Kerala.
- Approx. 40% of the loan are provided through primary agricultural credit cooperative societies and the rest loans are provided through scheduled and private banks.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant must be a member of the women self-help group.
- Applicant must be legally registered with the women self-help group.
- The candidate must have their own working bank account.
- Aadhar Card.
- Identity proof.
- Residential Proof.
- ID Proof.
- Registration Certificate of the Self–Help Group.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Bank Account Details.
- Valid Mobile Number.
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme Application Form
The scheme has been announced and implemented by the government a few days back. The respective government department has not mentioned anything about the application procedure. However, the enrollment will be done through the official portal. One can click on the link to gather scheme-related information. When the Kerala government comes out with details about the enrollment process, then you will get the updates on our portal.
Application Form Page:- Check Here
State-level consolidation report Online
- The applicant must click on the official portal link.
- When the homepage opens, the person must click on the option that is marked as “CMHLS-State Level Consolidation.”
- It will bring up the detailed district-wise lists of NHG and NHG members, total NHGs, and related aspects.
Daily Scheme Report
- The interested applicant will have to click on the link . It will take him/her to the authorized portal.
- After this, the candidate can obtain the updated info by clicking on the tab “Daily Report.
- It will trigger the portal to bring up the updated repots. If the person wants, he/she can click on the “Download” button to get a copy.
Other Important Scheme In Kerala
In This Scheme Chief Minister’s Loan Scheme interest-free loans are provided to women self-help groups (SHGs).
Members of 1.95 lakh Neighbourhood Groups (NHGs) under the Kudumbashree i.e around 22.77 lakh women are major beneficiaries.
Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000
Loans are given at a 9% interest rate which would be borne by the state government, beneficiaries do not have to pay any interest on the loan amount.
This scheme is highly important to increase the empowerment of women across the state.