Read out the complete details on Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking 2022, Ticket Cost heliservices.uk.gov.in.
As per according to the news of the government the Kedarnath Yatra is starting soon for the pilgrimage. Every year so many people visit Kedarnath and worship God Shiva. Kedarnath is one of the Famous Jyotirling among all Jyotirling in India. So for the interested people who want to go to Kedarnath are book their online Helicopter ticket.
Peoples visit the official website and book their helicopter tickets. Due to Covid- 19 in the last two years this Yatra was canceled by the government. But now under the instructions of the covid-19 Kedarnath Yatra is starting soon.
Today in this article we share with you the details about the Kedarnath Helicopter online ticket booking 2022. You can know about the booking process are price details of the ticket Etc.
Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking
Government starts the air services to the pilgrims of Kedarnath. So many peoples visit the Kedarnath temple every year. There are 12 Jyotirling of the god Shiva and Kedarnath is one of the most famous in one of them. According to the story, Pandavas visit the Kedarnath temple to feel guilty to kill the Kaurav in the Mahabharata. So they are coming for the blessing of Shiva after the victory. If you want to book a helicopter ticket, then this post will help you. You can check the complete process of Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking 2022, the Ticket cost for the round trip, and some other details in this post.
The Temple of Kedarnath is full of mystery. In the Char Dham Yatra this place is one of them. Peoples get relief by a visit to the temple once in their life. In our India so many peoples fait to visit the char Dham Yatra.
Highlights of Kedarnath Helicopter Booking
|Name of the article||Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking|
|For the years||2022|
|Launched by||Uttrakhand Government|
|Beneficiary||Pilgrims who visit Kedarnath|
|Prices of the helicopter ticket||Rs. 6990|
|Morning Timing for Booking ticket||6 am to 10 am|
|Night timing for booking a ticket||10 to 12 pm.|
On the official website, full details are available about the helicopter services from the various places and also the price of the tickets.
Important facts About Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking
- Kedarnath is the one of famous Jyotirling among the 12 Jyotirling and there are so many peoples who want to worship Lord Shiva once in their life.
- The main motive is to providing Helicopter services to people is to avoid the crowd of road transportation.
- By visiting through the helicopter services people visit the temple within one day and come back to their house.
- Helicopter services provide to people every day.
- So online ticket booking is an easy process by sitting at your home and visit in the Kedarnath temple.
List of the services in Kedarnath Helicopter
- Pravatam Aviation:-in In this service there are at least 6 passengers get the helicopter services. This flight is flys up 418 KM.
- Pawan Hans:- In this helicopter there are 5 passengers getting services and this flight is from the Phata and Agustmuni to Kedarnath.
Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Cost
- From Phata to Kedarnath and Kedarnath to Phata the ticket price is Rs 6,9990 only.
- For the limited seats for the flight, candidates book the seats quickly.
- Candidates select the flight from Phata to Kedarnath and vice versa.
- The kids who are below 2 years have a 10 % relaxation in the prices of the ticket.
Guptkashi To Kedarnath
Round Trip Cost:- 7750 Rupees
Phata To Kedarnath
Round Trip Cost:- 4720 Rupees
Sersi To Kedarnath
Round Trip Cost:- 4680 Rupees
Terms and conditions of Kedarnath Helicopter Booking
- Candidates book their seats when the morning slot is open on the official website. The time to open the slot in the morning is 6 am to 10 am.
- In the night slot booking timing is 10 am to 12 pm.
- On the ticket timing of visiting the temple in the Kedarnath is declared by the candidate.
- Visitors are requested to contact the Phata office before visiting Kedarnath with their CTT receipt.
|UPNL Uttarakhand Registration|
|Kedarnath E Pass Registration|
|Fit India Registration|
|its 52.Com Miqaat Registration|
Flight Allotments of Kedarnath Helicopter
- Before the departure of the helicopter, candidates wait for 2 to 3 hours. And due to climate disturbance, there are also waiting for 4 to 5 years.
- If due to any climate problems or any other problem the flight is canceled then the price of the ticket will be refunded to the candidate. And candidates book the ticket for the next day.
- Candidates did not carry more than 90 kg wait with them. If they have more than 90 kg then the candidate pays for it.
- Candidates pay the double price ticket if they have more than 120 kg wait with them.
- There is a relaxation in the ticket price for the senior citizen and for the physically disabled people.
Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Booking heliservices.uk.gov.in
The process of ticket booking on the official website is very easy. We share with you the steps by steps and details of booking the ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.heliservices.uk.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the site click on the User Registration Link.
- The new page is open with the registration form.
- Enter the required information like name, nationality, Aadhar card number, Mobile Number, and Email Id.
- Now click on the submit option.
Login To Kedarnath Helicopter Booking Portal
- Visit the official website.
- After that on the homepage click on the User Login option.
- On the Login, page enters the username and password.
- Select the place–wise helicopter according to the available seats.
- Now pay for the online Ticket.
- After the payment process, the online ticket is booked for the Kedarnath Yatra.
- In the email, Id officials sent you the e-Ticket.
Timing of Helicopter For Kedarnath
- According to the rules, visitors are to stay in the temple for 1 and ½ hours.
- If the visitors stay in the temple for the whole day then they are contacted with a flight at 11.30 am.
Not more than 90 kg.
For the kids, senior citizens, and physically disabled people.