Step by Step Detail about Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Maternity Scheme 2022 CG for Rs. 5000 Registration Form Online, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Documents Required:- To encourage people not to kill girl child in the womb and to give birth to them, Chhattisgarh Government has introduced a new scheme for women.
The name of this scheme is the Kaushlya Maternity Scheme which is launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Under this scheme, women will get Financial assistance of rupees 5,000/- if they will give birth to a second girl child.
Kaushalya Maternity Scheme
The government of Chhattisgarh has also launched a web portal to apply online for the “Kaushalya Maternity Scheme”. All the mothers of a second girl child can apply for this scheme. If you want to know about eligibility criteria and procedures to apply for this scheme then you are in the right place, do follow this article till the end and get all reliable information here.
|Scheme Name||CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme|
|Announced by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance of rupees 5,000/-|
|Beneficiaries||All the mothers of second girl child|
|Objective||Protection of the interests of women in the state|
Documents required to apply
- Aadhar card number of the mother
- Bank’s passbook details of the woman
- Age proof of the woman ( woman should be more than 18 years )
Eligibility Criteria for Kaushalya Maternity Scheme
Let’s see the eligibility criteria for this this scheme and check if you are eligible for this scheme or not:-
- All the mothers must belong to Chhattisgarh.
- Mother must be 18 years old or more than 18 years.
- She has given birth to a girl child in a government hospital.
- In this, only those women will get benefit who will give birth to girl-child for the second time.
- The beneficiaries should have all the necessary documents only then they can take advantage of this scheme.
More Scheme:- इंदिरा वन मितान योजना
Important Points of Kaushalya Maternity Scheme
There are some major key-points or highlights of the scheme, which you should know about:-
- CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme is launched by the government of Chhattisgarh.
- The objective to launch this scheme is to protect the rights of women in the state.
- Under this scheme government of Chhattisgarh will give the financial assistance to those mothers who will have given the birth to second girl child.
- Rupees 5,000/- will be provided by the government to the newly mothers of second girl child.
- Under this scheme only selected and economically weaker sections women will get the benefits of the scheme.
- This scheme will reduce the cases of feticide in the state.
Kaushalya Maternity Scheme Registration / Apply online for 5000 Rs
The government of Chhattisgarh has announced this scheme recently for the Economically weaker section of women who have given birth to the second girl children. Till now the government has not launched any dedicated portal for this scheme. If the government will start the procedure to apply for this scheme, we will also provide that information to you on our website.
Read More About:- CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
The government of Chhattisgarh has announced CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme.
Women will get rupees 5,000/- under this scheme.
All the women of the state who will give birth to a second girl child will be benefited from this scheme.
No, till now the government has not taken applications for this scheme.
Women should belong to Chhattisgarh state and their age should be 18 years and more than 18 years.
This is the Chhattisgarh Government women welfare scheme in which government wants to protect the rights of women by Providing them Financial assistance for the birth of their second girl child. Till now, we have told you in our article about the information we had. If there is any other update of this scheme, we will let you know in our article.