Step by Step Guidance of Kerala Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme 2021 Online Registration Online, Beneficiary List download, Eligibility Criteria, documents required
Government of Kerala has announced a health card scheme for the poor people of the state. Under this health scheme, people will get health insurance of rupees 5,00,000/- . The main objective to launch KASP scheme is to give health insurance of rupees 5 lacs to poor people.
As we know because of money, poor people can not afford the health treatment expenses in hospitals. So to take the Benefits of Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme, people of the state have to paid a very small amount . By giving this small amount which can be paid by everyone, people would be able to take health cards benefits. So that if any member of family need health treatment or he/she need to hospitalized, they will get the health coverage of rupees 5 lacs.
Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme
This scheme has launched in year 2012 but now current government also continued this scheme for the welfare of the poor people. There are total 566 Hospitals are registered under Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi scheme, in which 375 hospitals are private. Rupees 4 lacs will be provided to the patients for kidney transplant under this scheme.
Around 19.5 lacs people will be treated under this scheme and whole expenditure will be given by the government for this scheme. Under Ayushman Bharat scheme around 40% health treatment expenses will be given by the government of around 22 lacs people of the state.
|Scheme Name||Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme 2021 (KASP)|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||All the people of Kerala specially poor people.|
|Benefits||Health treatment coverage of rupees 5,00,000/-|
|Services available at||Both in Government and Private Hospitals|
Patients Eligibility criteria for KASP scheme
- Anyone who wants to apply for for this scheme Scheme, should belong to BPL family or those are also eligible who comes above poverty line.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant also need to submit his/her Aadhar Card or any identity proof to apply for Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme 2021.
Diseases Covered under this Scheme
So here are the list of some diseases which will be covered under this scheme are mentioned Below:–
- Heart related disease
- Diseases related to Kidneys
- If a person is admitted to the hospital, then any type of illness of his or her will be covered under this scheme.
Benefits & Features of Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme
- Government of Kerala will provide the financial assistance up to rupees 2 lacs for any kind of disease but if the person have any serious illness government will extend up to rupees 3 lacs.
- People can take medical treatment in government hospitals as well as in private hospitals too. You can see the list of hospitals which are linked with scheme on the official website of Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme, on home page by clicking on List of Hospitals option.
- This scheme is specially launched for the economically weaker section people, who can not afford the expenses of their illness due to lack of money. So they can take benefits of rupees 5 lacs under this scheme.
- Under this scheme people will get free medication, free medical treatment, tests expenses and doctors fee etc.
- People will be also able to track their Application status by visiting official website. They would have to provide their file number to track their application status.
- This scheme will be applicable on whole family and there will be no any limit of family members or size.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get cashless facilities under this scheme.
- People of state can take the Benefits of this scheme in all over the country.
Procedure to apply for Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Scheme 2021
Till we know that this is a new scheme launched by Kerala State Government and there is no any information available about application procedure. Government of Kerala has announced its official website and if there will be any information regarding Application Procedure, we will inform you on our website.
The main focus of this scheme is the poor people of the state, who can not afford the high expenses of serious medical problem. So government will provide the insurance of rupees 5 lacs for serious illness treatment.
This scheme is only for Kerala state Permanent Residents.
No, Alcohol related claims will not cover under this scheme.