All the latest Updates on Kartarpur Corridor 2022 Registration and Online Ticket Booking Fees for Registration, Helpline Number / Toll Free Contact Number, Is Passport Required for Travel, Reopening Date
Kartarpur Gurudwara is a holy place of all the Sikhs of the World and for the other people of World. This Gurudwara is located in Narowal district of Punjab Pakistan. Guru Nanak Dev spend his 18 years in this place. The gate of Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara has opened on 12 November 2019 for Indian Citizens and OCI card holders.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration
All Sikh pilgrims and other Indians who want to go Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara can now book their e ticket and registration through a online portal provided by Ministry of External Affairs. Today we will share whole procedure to apply online for tickets and registration. So read our article till the end.
- Article is about : Kartarpur Corridor 2022 Registration
- Department : Ministry of External Affairs Department
- Gurudwara Name : Gurudwara Darbar Sahib
- Temple Open Date for Indian : 12 November 2019
- Beneficiaries : All Sikh pilgrims of India and OCI card holders
- Official website : www.prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in
- Indian pilgrims should have passport.
- Visa is not important for Indian citizens.
Instructions for Pilgrims to Visit Kartarpur Gurudwara Sahib
- Indian pilgrims who wants to go Gurudwara Darbar Sahib will have to come back on the same day in evening.
- Pilgrims can only carry a bag of 7 kilo grams and Rs. 11,000.
- All pilgrims who want to visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib in District Narowal, Pakistan have to registered themselves in advance on which date he/she wants to visit.
- Only registration will not conform your right to travel. Applicant who will be granted permission will be informed only three or four days before.
- Pilgrims can only visit Kartarpur Sahib. They can not go outside the Gurudwara.
- OCI card holders will have to fill card details in registration form.
- Smoking and drinking is not allowed in Gurudwara. If someone does he will be punished.
- Pilgrims should have a valid passport for visiting Sri Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara.
- Pilgrims have to registered as son as possible because this portal will work as first come first served.
Kartarpur Corridor 2022 Registration | Online Booking
- Firstly you have to visited Ministry of Home affairs website www.prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in
- On home page find the option of Apply online and click on it.
- Select you nationality and date of visiting Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara.
- Select the date of visit the Gurudwara from given slot.
- Then click on Part A registration form and fill this form and do the same for other Parts and click on save and continue.
- Then upload scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- After registration you will get registration number and save this registration number for future use.
- Pilgrims will be informed by SMS on Registered mobile number or by email before three or four days of travel.
Procedure to Check Kartarpur Sahib Registration status
Pilgrims who applied for visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib can go to official website of the external affairs department. On home page click on check status option and put your registration number and aadhar card detail and Passport number. You can check your status with this way. Authority will send final status on your registered mobile number or e-mail Address.
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Reopen Date
Former Union Minster Harsimrat Kaur Badal said that the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor will be Reopen soon. So the Pilgrims can Visit this holy place and take the blessing to Guru Nanak Dev. She required to Ministry of External Affairs to start Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Registration online. She said There is a Positive response from the side of MEA.
Kartarpur Sahib Helpline / Toll Free Number
If you have any question, you can call or emails us on numbers and email address given below :
Support Help Line Number for international: 0183-2500463
For Punjab Resident : 8283842323
Support E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of External Affairs is the authority for Kartarpur Corridor online registration.
Registration will be started soon.
Indian Sikh or OCI card holders an visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib. A passport also necessary for visiting.
Pilgrims have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and first and last page of their passport. And OCI card holders have to upload their card details for registration.
This is a good news for all who wants to visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib. So we have provided all information regarding this web portal which is specially launched for online registration for Sri Kartarpur Sahib Yatra.