Under the PM Cares Scheme for Children, Bal Sewa scheme started. Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Apply Online, Laptop Bhagya Scheme dce.kar.nic.in, Karnataka government free laptop scheme application form
Laptops are the basic requirements of studies. Now state government tries to encourage students to gain good marks and they will provide a laptop for them for their higher studies. Students who got good marks in the 12th class will be eligible for the Karnataka Laptop scheme. The complete process related to Laptop Bhagya yojana also called Bal Sewa yojana is given study by step in this article.
Update:- Karnataka Government Announced Bal Seva Yojana yesterday. In this scheme. Childers who lost there parents due to Covid, government give them 3500 Rs. Monthly Financial Assistance and Laptop. Laptop will be provided for study purpose for students who qualify 10th Class. This scheme is start under the PM Cares for Childers Project.
There is a piece of good news as we all know that Karnataka Government has recently launched a Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2022.
So today we are going to tell you all about this scheme such as eligibility criteria, age, documents Required and how can you apply for this scheme.
So you have to read our article till the end to get all the important information regarding this scheme.
Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2022
Bal Sewa Scheme is a New initiative by the Karnataka Government in which they will provide free laptops for students. Laptops will be given to those students, who lost their parents due to covid. This scheme works under the PM Cares for children scheme.
As we have already told you the Karnataka Government has launched the Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2022. So this scheme is applicable for brilliant students of 10th and 12th who have been passed their plus two with a minimum of 85% marks.
This scheme is only for poor and SC, ST, and OBC categories students. CM of Karnataka B.S. Yediyurappa is going to give free laptops to the students.
In the year 2016-17, 24,367 laptops have distributed among the poor and ST and SC students.
This is a very useful scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka to increase digital education in students. So students who want to apply Karnataka Students Laptop Scheme 2022 can visit the official portal of the government of Karnataka.
If you belong to Karnataka State and are eligible for this scheme you can apply online for this scheme. To get more information regarding this scheme please read our article very carefully till the end.
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022|
|Lunched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC, and poor students of Karnataka|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Providing Free Laptops to students|
|Starting Date to Apply||Not Available|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Available|
Scheme objective and Benefits
- This Scheme is launched by CM of Karnataka Mr. B.S. Yediyurappa to provide free laptops to poor and scheduled tribes and scheduled caste students.
- The main reason to launch this scheme and to distribute free laptops is to increase digital education among the students. As we all know that computer education in this time is much needed for every person so poor students an not afford to buy so government launch this scheme to help them by giving them laptops for free.
- State Government will provide free laptops approximately 36,000 students who belong to Schedule Tribes and Schedule caste and poor students.
- State Government will spent approximately Rs. 311 Crore to buy laptops for the students.
Laptop Distribution Regions
- Mangalore Region
- Mysore Region
- Dharwad Region
- Bangalore Region
- Shimoga Region
Eligibility Criteria For Students under Laptop Bhagya
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- Applicant should belongs to Schedule Tribes or Schedule Caste Categories.
- Students should have been passed their plus two with minimum 85% marks from recognized board or University.
- Student should have applied for the professional course and he/ she should have in first year of that course.
- The annual income of family should not greater than 2 lacs.
- Copy of original Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka for identification
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Pan Card Number
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Necessary documents of your qualification
Karnataka Free laptop Scheme Apply Online
If you want to apply for Karnataka free laptop scheme 2022 you have to follow these important steps for online application :
- Firstly you have to visit official website given by government to apply online for this scheme https://dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html .
- Now after visiting official site on home page you have to click on Laptop Scheme option.
- After that a page will open, there can you fill all information regarding yourself such as your name, father’s name, DOB and scanned copies of all important documents such as bank passbook first page, income Certificate, caste Certificate and your mark sheet.
- Next filling and uploading all these requirements you have to click on submit button.
- After submitting you will get your ID and application number on your mobile number.
Under this scheme Government of Karnataka is going to distribute free laptops to students who have been passed their 12th with a minimum of 85%.
Students who belong to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes and poor students, whose income is less than 2 lacs can get benefits from this scheme.
The Main objective of this scheme is to promote computer education in students. As we all know today in every field computer knowledge is much needed.
As we have already told you all about the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 in our article. So if you know all about this scheme please read our article till the end.
If you have any questions regarding this scheme you can comment to us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem. Till then stay tuned with us to get the latest updates