Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Laptop Bhagya Scheme 2021, dce.kar.nic.in, Karnataka government free laptop scheme application form 2021:-There is a good news as we all know that Karnataka Government has recently launched a Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2021. So today we are going to tell all about this scheme such as eligibility criteria, age, documents Required and how can you apply for this scheme. So you have to read our article till the end to get all important information regarding this scheme.
Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2021
As we have already told you that Karnataka Government has launched Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2021. So this scheme is applicable for brilliant students of 10th and 12th who have been passed their plus two with minimum 85% marks. This scheme is only for poor and SC, ST and OBC categories students. CM of Karnataka B.S. Yediyurappa is going to give free laptops among the students. In the year 2016-17, 24,367 laptops have distributed among the poor and ST and SC students.
This is very useful scheme launched by Government of Karnataka to increase digital education in students. So students who wants to apply Karnataka Students Laptop Scheme 2021 can visit official portal of government of Karnataka. So if you belongs to Karnataka State and eligible for this scheme you an apply online for this scheme. To get more information regarding this scheme please read our article very carefully till the end.
Scheme Name : Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Lunched By : Government of Karnataka
Beneficiaries : SC, ST, OBC and poor students of Karnataka
Benefits of the Scheme : providing Free Laptops to students
Starting Date to Apply : Not Available
Last Date to Apply : Not Available
Scheme objective and Benefits
- This Scheme is launched by CM of Karnataka Mr. B.S. Yediyurappa to provide free laptops to poor and scheduled tribes and scheduled caste students.
- The main reason to launch this scheme and to distribute free laptops is to increase digital education among the students. As we all know that computer education in this time is much needed for every person so poor students an not afford to buy so government launch this scheme to help them by giving them laptops for free.
- State Government will provide free laptops approximately 36,000 students who belong to Schedule Tribes and Schedule caste and poor students.
- State Government will spent approximately Rs. 311 Crore to buy laptops for the students.
Laptop Distribution Regions
- Mangalore Region.
- Mysore Region.
- Dharwad Region.
- Bangalore Region.
- Shimoga Region.
Eligibility Criteria For Students under Laptop Bhagya
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- Applicant should belongs to Schedule Tribes or Schedule Caste Categories.
- Students should have been passed their plus two with minimum 85% marks from recognized board or University.
- Student should have applied for the professional course and he/ she should have in first year of that course.
- The annual income of family should not greater than 2 lacs.
- Copy of original Aadhar Card.
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka for identification.
- Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Bank Account Number.
- Pan Card Number.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Necessary documents of your qualification.
Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online
If you want to apply for Karnataka free laptop scheme 2021 you have to followed these important steps for online application :
- Firstly you have to visit official website given by government to apply online for this scheme https://dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html .
- Now after visiting official site on home page you have to click on Laptop Scheme option.
- After that a page will open, there can you fill all information regarding yourself such as your name, father’s name, DOB and scanned copies of all important documents such as bank passbook first page, income Certificate, caste Certificate and your mark sheet.
- Next filling and uploading all these requirements you have to click on submit button.
- After submitting you will get your ID and application number on your mobile number.
Under this scheme Government of Karnataka is going to distribute free laptops to students who have been passed their 12th with minimum 85%.
Students who belongs to schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes and poor students, there income is less than 2 lacs can get benefits from this scheme.
The Main objective of this scheme to promote computer education in students. As we all know today in every field computer knowledge is much needed.
As we have already told you all about the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 in our article. So if you know all about this scheme please read our article till the end. If you have any question regarding this scheme you can comment us in comment section. We will try to solve your problem. Till then stay tuned with us to get latest updates