Get details on J&K Karkhandar Scheme 2023 Registration, Kashmiri Handicrafts Loan Apply Online.
Hey guys, welcome back to this website. Our today’s topic is upon Jammu & Kashmir Karkhandar scheme. Currently, the craft sector of Jammu & Kashmir is facing many challenges. All the artisans who belong to the craft sectors are living a life of poverty. There has been no income left from this business. Many artisans who belong to the craft sector, especially male artisans are going to leave the craft sector. Because they are not getting enough wages from this work.
They are becoming poorer and their social-economic status is dropping day by day. So there is a need to upscale craftsmen’s learning techniques and also increase their wages. They could take interest in the craft sector. To see all this, the government of Jammu Kashmir has announced this Kharkhandar Scheme.
Our today’s topic is dedicated to J&K Karkhandar Scheme. To know about this scheme more you can follow us till the end. We will provide information regarding this scheme as much as we can.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme
This step is very useful step for all those artisans who are facing problems due to low wages and poverty. Karkhandar Scheme will help all pass-out trainees to learn better skills in customized production and in new technologies. So that all the trainees and artisans can understand the market demand and they can modify their products as per market demand. This scheme is basically started by the department of Handicraft and Handloom, Kashmir.
|Scheme Name||Karkhandar Scheme|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Scheme Motto||Handcraft and Craftsmen upliftment|
|Scheme started in||2021|
Through this scheme skill development training will be given to craftsmen like walnut wood carving, carpet, Kani shawl weaving, silver filigree, and khatamband etc. Department of Handicraft and Handloom can also think about the craftsmen related to Tapestry, willow wicker, Ari Staple, copperware, crewel, and other relatable crafts can be also included. There are other crafts that can be included in this scheme such as glazed pottery and turquoise craft.
Handicraft Loan Scheme in Kashmir Registration
Craftsmen will be able to do six months of training under this program. One trainee or craftsman can do a minimum of one and a maximum of five training programs. With the help of this scheme, artisans will be able to improve their craft skills, they can improve their earnings, and also be good entrepreneurs.
Objectives of Karkhandar Scheme
Here are some objectives of the Karkhandar scheme:-
- JK Kharkhandar scheme will provide financial support to the artisans related to handicrafts and handloom. The main aim is to provide them with financial support so that they could enhance their living standard.
- Under this program, training will be provided to all the artisans so that they could learn new methods to fulfill market demands.
- In this scheme, all the craftsmen will get new techniques to survive in the handicraft and handloom market. It will also increase the salaries of artisans.
Financial Assistance Under This Scheme
Under this program, trainees get financial assistance of rupees 2000/-. This financial help is given every month to beneficiaries. 1,000/- will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The rest amount will be given to beneficiaries after the completion of the training.
Eligibility Criteria for This scheme
- All the permanent citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for this scheme.
- All the meritorious trainees and ex-trainees of the Handicraft and Handloom Department of Jammu & Kashmir.
- A minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 artisans of registered Karkhandar can apply for the scheme.
- Residential Proof of artisans
- Aadhar Details
- Bank Details
- Registration Number of Handicraft and handloom department
- Mobile Phone Number
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Educational certificates hardcopies’.
- Training Certificate if have any.
- Affidavit of self-declaration.
|Parvaaz Scheme Registration|
|JK Super 75 Scholarship|
|JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List|
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Registration
If you want to apply for this scheme. You can get the application form on the official website of Handicraft and Handloom.
- First of all Download the application form for the JK Karkhandar scheme. This Form is already available on our website in the Important Link section.
- Now download the pdf version of this application form and take print out of this application form.
- Now you have to enter all the details correctly on the application form.
- Fill the application form Annexure A, Annexure B.
- First of all fill Annexure A with details such as :
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Father’s Name
- Attach a address proof’s copy
- Attach educational certificates.
- Training certificate if have any
- Tick Yes or No if you are registered in Handicraft and Handloom department
- Enter Addhar Details
- Bank account details and
- Mobile phone number
- After providing all these details now fill Annexure B.
- Now enter details in front of every column, Name of the Karkhandar with full particulars
- Name of the award received
- Craft in which award received
- Year of Award.
- Whether registered with Handicrafts and Handloom department attach copy of registration
- Unique registration number
- Full address of Karkhandar
- Accommodation details
- Sanitary facility
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Bank details etc.
- Now attach a affidavit with declaration that all the details entered are true.
- Now after verification of application form and all the documents attach your passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Now you can submit this application form to the concerned department.
- This way you can apply for JK Karkhandar scheme.
Final Words : So we tried to give all the details regarding the JK Karkhandar scheme. You can download the application form of the JK Karkhandar scheme. Where you can get information regarding every term and conditions. If still have any doubt, comment below.