(Updated) Kalia Yojana New List 2021 Odisha 3rd, kalia.co.in new list 2021:– KALIA Yojana has been started by the Government of Odisha with the objective of providing financial assistance to the landless farmers. An amount of Rs 5115 crore was allocated by the state government for the successful implementation of this scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The government has also allocated Rs 3195 crore for the year 2021.
In the last year 2019, more than 43 lakh farmers have been benefited through this scheme. Currently, KALIA Yojana has been launched by the Odisha Government with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Center. In the year 2021, it is proposed to allocate an amount of Rs. 10,000 to all the beneficiaries. The steps to check the updated Kalia Yojana New List 2021 odisha are given in the article below.
Kalia Yojana New List 2021
Kalia Yojana New List 2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd List in Odisha 2021 is available at kalia.co.in. The KALIA Yojana is implemented by the Odisha Govt for the benefit of farmers. KALIA Yojana Odisha के CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik द्वारा दिनांक 21 दिसंबर 2018 को शुरू की गई है। इस योजना का उद्देश्य राज्य के छोटे, सीमांत किसानों और भूमिहीन खेतिहर मजदूरों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है।
Financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments. This scheme is implemented from current Rabi Season 2018-19 onwards.
Financial Assistance of Rs.12,500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This will particularly benefit to SC & ST population of our State.
कालिया योजना के तहत सरकार लाभार्थियों को 5 प्रकार के लाभ प्रदान करेगी जैसे कि :-
- खेती के लिए सहायता
- आजीविका के लिए सहायता
- वित्तीय सहायता
- जीवन बीमा कवर
- ब्याज मुक्त फसल ऋण।
Kalia Yojana 3rd List 2021
|Yojana Name||KALIA Yojana Scheme|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Yojana|
|Scheme Launched Date||21th December 2018|
|Total Benefits of Scheme||5|
|Status of List||Available|
Features of Odisha KALIA Yojana
The livelihood and income promotion (Kalia) scheme was launched last year by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Through this scheme, till now lakhs of farmers and landless farmers have been benefited. The details of the benefits given by the state government to the beneficiaries under KALIA Yojana are as follows.
- Under this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 5000 as an incentive to farmers for purchasing inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- The poor and landless agricultural laborers will be provided Rs 1,00,000 per family per year for their livelihood.
- Farmers will be provided information about development of cottage industries and earning income from their medium. All the farmers will get help of 12500 for small activities like: curry farming unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh at a nominal rate of Rs 30. Those farmers whose age is between 18 and 50 years will be able to take this benefit.
kalia.co.in new list 2021
- Open the official website www.kalia.co.in
- Click the “Beneficiary list” option from menu bar from the home page
- A new page will appear on the screen and you need to select your district name
- Then select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF
- Now you have to check your Kalia Yojana New List 2021 odisha, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the Kalia Yojana list
KALIA Yojana is for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme, the farmers will get Rs 10,000 annually i.e. Rs. 6,000 from PM KISAN and Rs. 4000 from KALIA.
Kalia yojana helpline number
In order to popularize the scheme, the state govt. has started “KALIA Barta” which is an innovative information service and inaugurated a designated website www.kalia.odisha.gov.in
KALIA scheme brings around 92% of cultivators of the state under its umbrella with an outlay of Rs. 10,000 crore. This includes almost all needy landless cultivators , who can avail the benefits of this scheme through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Mode. Under KALIA Yojana, govt. employees, retired persons of government wings or PSUs, income tax assessees and farmers with big land holding are not eligible.
KALIA Yojana online complaint Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
What is Kalia Yojana launched by Odisha Government?
Kalia Yojana is a farmer welfare package of the Government of Odisha. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to landless farmers to get out of poverty.
How can I check KALIA Yojana Updated List?
All the information related to this has been provided in detail in this article. You are requested to read this article in its entirety.
When is the updated KALIA List released by the Odisha government?
The recently updated KALIA List has been released by the Government of Odisha.
Is there a need to apply separately for KALIA Yojana and PM Kisan Yojana?
No, you do not need to apply separately for KALIA Yojana and PM Kisan Yojana. You can get benefits of both by applying in the same scheme.