Get all the details on Jnanabhumi Student Login 2022 Recover or Reset Forgot password with a User ID.
Hello visitors, Welcome here on this website. Today we will assure you we could help to get all information regarding Jnanabhumi Student Login Portal. So, Jnanabhumi Portal is an online website which has launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh in 2017.
So on this official portal government of Andhra Pradesh provides information regarding scholarships schemes of the state for Pre Metric and Post Metric students. And this online platform also provides Information regarding upcoming results, admissions, an affiliation of boards and Universities, etc.
Andhra Pradesh government provides scholarships to 17 lacs of students of the state. These students belong to Scheduled casts, Scheduled tribes, and also other backward classes and communities.
These students get rupees 5,000/- per year as Pre Metric or Post metric scholarship. So all the students who want to get all information regarding scholarships and other information such as government departments, schools and colleges, hostels, and affiliation-related information, can get all this information on one online platform. This portal will help to get every single piece of information related to all these scholarships.
Jnanabhumi Student Login 2022
So the main and major objective is to provide a single information portal for the students to get scholarships information for all the cast and communities. This portal will provide every single piece of information regarding scholarship distribution on time. So every student can avail of the benefits of these scholarships on time. This portal will also help to get educational opportunities in various universities and colleges. This will also provide transparency for all the students.
Overview of Jnanabhumi Student Login Portal
|Scholarship’s Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Introduced by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Concerned Department||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|Benefits||Information regarding Pre and Post Metric Scholarships, School/colleges, and universities to Scheduled Cast, Tribes, Backward Classes, and other students.|
Types of Scholarships
So there are two types of Jnanabhumi scholarship. This scholarship scheme is also available in other states like Andhra Pradesh. These are the types of Jnanabhumi scholarship:-
- Pre-Metric Scholarship
- Post-Metric Scholarship
Pre-Metric Scholarship: So this scholarship is being offered to students belonging to SC, ST, backward classes students, and disabled category students who are studying in class 5th to 10th. So under the Jnanabhumi scholarship, scholarship assistance will be given to the parents of these students. With the help of this financial assistance, the government wants to reduce the Illiteracy and dropouts rate of students in the state. This step is being taken to improve education in the state.
Post-Metric Scholarship: You can know about this scholarship by its name. This scholarship is being offered to the students who have completed their metrics and now taking higher education from secondary schools in the state. Under the post-matric scholarship scheme, the government is giving two types of scholarships.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena: Under this scholarship category, the complete school or college fee will be given by the government via direct bank transfer to the respective school or college.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena: This scheme is for the students who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, and any other technical course. Under this scholarship scheme, the number of rupees 10,000/-, 15,000/-, and 20,000/- will be transferred to the bank account of the student’s mother. So, that mothers can send their children to the school or college for further studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi
So before applying for any government scheme, you have to check its eligibility criteria, which is very important to apply for any scheme. So below, we are giving full eligibility criteria details regarding the Pre-Metric scholarship and Post-Metric scholarship scheme :
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Metric Scholarship
- So all the students who belong to Scheduled cast, tribes, Kapu, Disabled, and Backward classes are eligible.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed 2 lacs rupees.
- Only 5th to 10th class students can apply for the scholarship.
- Students who belong to backward classes should be in the 9th and 10th classes.
- Private school students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who are doing distance and correspondence studies are also not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Post metric scholarship
- So students who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, and other technical courses from recognized government or private colleges can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- All students from Department Attached Hostels and College Attached Hostels can avail the benefits of this scholarship scheme.
- 75% attendance is needed to get a scholarship under this program.
- Annual income should not exceed 2.5 lacs.
- Students whose parents are government employees can not apply for this scholarship.
|Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|U Rise Portal Student Registration|
|WB Free Tablet Prakalpa|
|WB Student Credit Card Scheme|
- Educational certificates with detailed marks sheet.
- Original copy of Annual income certificate
- Bank account details.
- Bonafide certificate of the student
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar card details of the student and parents.
- Current Mobile phone number
- Passport size photograph of the student.
Apply Online for Jnanabhumi Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship
- So, for the online application, you have to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi scholarship, which is:- jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. When you will visit the website you can notice both the link on the home page of the website.
- Choose Pre-Metric or Post-Metric as per your eligibility.
- You can also see the process to apply for this scholarship by clicking on the link how to apply.
- Now choose the Pre-Metric or Post-Metric link and download the application form jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/downloads/Jnanabhumi_Application.pdf
- Take a printout of this application and fill this application carefully.
- Now after verifying all the details go to the principal of your school or college.
- After the confirmation of the principal, you can submit this application on the official portal.
- Once you will submit your application, you will get a confirmation message on your given mobile number.
- Now go to your nearest Meesevaportal for further process and your biometric authentication.
- After biometric authentication, your application for a scholarship will be Successfully submitted.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Application
- For renewable applications, students need to visit the college principal office.
- The principal will renew the application via the admission date and roll number of the previous examinations.
- After the process, students will get a confirmation message on their mobile number.
- Ow students can see their details in the application and they have to do their biometric authentication for renewal of the Jnanabhumi scholarship application.
Jnanabhumi Student Login 2022
- For Login, students need to visit the offcial website:- https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
- Now you will see a Login option that is available at the top right side of the offcial portal.
- Click on it and then the login page will be open on your screen. Enter the user name and password on the website. Now enter the security code and then click on the sign-in option.
- If your credentials are correct then you will be redirected to the dashboard of the website.
Recover / Reset Jnanabhumi Login Password via Forgot Password
- If you forgot your Jnanabhumi Login credentials like user name and password, then you can recover them via the following few steps.
- To recover or reset your password, need your phone number or aadhar number.
- You can directly visit forgot password page first:- jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ForgotPwd.edu
- On this page select your identities like student, employee, college, university, RIO, and Examiner.
- Students can select their option and then enter the aadhar number on the website.
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP into the website and verify yourself.
- Now you will get an option to change your password and select a new One.
- After Entering a new OTP and then confirming it, your password will be changed successfully.
It is a scholarship scheme for Pre-Metric and Post-Metric students and the Government of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme.
Students belonging to Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribes, Disabled, Backward classes, and Kapu community are eligible.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in click on this link enter your application number and click on the get application status link to check your application status.
Visit the official website and on the top right of the home page click on the login tab. Enter the user Id and password and captcha code to login into this portal.