Department of Social Welfare Jammu and Kashmir JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022 SMAS Application Form jkdswdj.jk.gov.in in which Applicants get financial assistance of Rupees 25,000/- only and also a cost of 5 gms Gold.
As we know that inflation in our country is already touching the sky. In such a situation, the price of gold is also increasing day by day. It is very difficult for a poor man to buy gold for the marriage of his beloved daughter. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the situation is getting worse. Earlier it was difficult for poor people to bear the expenses of marriage and now it has become more difficult due to Covid-19.
In such a situation, if the government is given some assistance to the poor in marrying their daughters, then it is a boon for them. So, in our article, we are going to introduce a scheme of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory, in which the social welfare department of Jammu and Kashmir is going to provide some financial assistance of 25,000 Rs and the price of 5 grams of gold to the people who belong to poor families and have BPL ration Card.
JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme
This is the most important scheme of the Jammu and Kashmir Government and the purpose of ours is to spread this awareness amongst all the poor people so that they could also take the Benefits of this poor people welfare scheme. Beneficiaries of JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022 will get 25,000 Rs and a cost of 5gms gold. If you are eligible, then apply for this scheme offline with the help of the application form.
Till now around 36,000 people have taken the Benefits of this welfare scheme. According to sources, the government has approved around 144 crores for the implementation of this scheme. Most of the benefit of this scheme has been given to Kashmir’s kulgaon’s brides. Let’s get all information about this scheme in our article.
Highlights of the Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme
|Scheme’s Name||Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Department||Social Welfare Department of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Launched by||Government of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory|
|Firstly Introduced||In 2015|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Benefits||Providing Financial Assistance of Rupees 25,000/- and Cash Amount of 5 Grams Gold.|
|Objective||To help people by giving this financial marriage Assistance for their daughter’s marriages.|
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
Before applying for this scheme you should check all eligibility criteria, if you will satisfy the eligibility criteria only then you can apply for this scheme. So let’s check this below :
- The girl who is going to marry should be 18 years complete before Applying for this scheme.
- The girl can take Benefit of this welfare scheme only once in her life. If in any case of second marriage she can not take this advantage again.
- Only the girls who are living below the poverty line can take the Benefits.
- A candidate who wants to take benefits under this scheme should not have taken any other central or state government scheme’s benefits.
Documents Needed to Apply
We are giving a list of documents below in our article. So if you are also thinking to apply for this scheme then you should have all these documents :
- Age Proof (Mark Sheet of 10th or Birth Certificate) ( First of all you would have to give your age proof because all the girls who are economically weak and above 18 years, can apply for this scheme ).
- BPL Ration Card of the family of Bride to be.
- Original Income certificate of the family.
- Cast Certificate of the Bride ( In case of SC & ST )
- Passport-size photographs of the Bride.
- Mobile Number of the family or Bride.
Benefits of J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme
If the government launches any scheme, then there are always many benefits for the people :
- Under this scheme government will help people by giving them a cash amount of rupees 25,000/- and also a cash amount for gold worth 5 grams.
- For the poor people of the state, this scheme will work as a boon. This scheme will be a ray of hope for poor people. As if people will get this huge amount from the government.
- With the implementation of this scheme, poor people will not marry their girls before completing 18 years of their age. So this scheme will also reduce child marriages in the state.
Jammu Kashmir State Marriage Assistance Scheme Application Form
Till now there is no official link available on the official website of the social welfare department of Jammu & Kashmir. We can see the Application form or some guidelines on the official website regarding this scheme. You can download this application form and fill out this form carefully and attach all necessary documents of the bride and family as well. After attaching all the documents and filing the form please post it or submit it to the concerned authorities or District Social Welfare Officer.
After receiving your application for this financial assistance, the officer will check your financial condition and after that, He/ she will approve your request and you will get this financial assistance. The online application procedure is not available yet. We will also provide this information as soon as possible. So get in touch with us on our website and you will get all information first of all.
Jammu and Kashmir (JK) Marriage Assistance scheme is a welfare scheme and this is this scheme is launched specially for the Economically weaker people in the state for providing them some financial assistance for their daughter’s marriage.
In this Scheme, the Beneficiary will get 25,000 Rs. finical support and also a Cost of 5gms Gold.
The main objective of the launching of this scheme is to help poor people as they find financial difficulty at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
The people who are living below the poverty line will be benefited from this scheme.
We hope you will be able to get all information. If you want to know more about the JK Marriage Assistance scheme please wait till the official announcement. We will be back with updated information regarding this scheme. If you liked the article do share it and do not forget to follow and recommend us to your loved ones.