Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2021 SC/ST Pension Application Form:- This is a pension scheme, under which people over sixty years of age belonging to the scheduled caste (SC) communities, and not covered under any other pension scheme, would get a pension of Rs 1,000 per month. Rs 2,500 crore has been allocated for the financial year (FY) 2020-21, which is expected to benefit about 21 lakh people. Good News for the people of the West Bengal state who belongs to Schedule caste community and schedule tribe community, Finance Minister Amit Mitra has announced Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2021 SC/ST Pension Application Form
Today in this article we are going to tell you about the scheme and its related information. To know about the scheme related details such as eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits of the scheme and other details scroll the page to read further session.
|Name of the scheme||Bandhu Prakalpa or Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Announced by||Amit Mitra|
|Date of announcement||February 2020|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Aged SC candidates|
|Supervised by||West Bengal Government|
The Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Yojana has been announced by Finance Minister Amit Mitra on 10 February 2020 while presenting the session budget. The highlights of this season’s budget are Jai Johar and Bandhu Prakalp. Jai Johar is a scheme for the Scheduled Tribe community of the state and Bandhu Prakash is for the Scheduled Caste community.
Under this scheme, the government is going to provide pension benefits to the beneficiaries. Interested claimants can apply for the scheme through online / offline mode.
West Bengal Bandhu Prakalpa Key Points
- To develop the status of poor – In rural areas the status of poor old persons are very pathetic, so to develop their status and make them to live satisfactory life, state government launch this scheme.
- Monthly Pension – During the announcement of this scheme the finance minister decided to provide pension to the old age persons of SC/ST category with the amount of Rs.1000 per month.
- Payment Method–With the help of Direct Benefit Transfer mode the pension amount will be direct transfer to the beneficiary bank account.
- Jai Johar program – The grant of Rs.1000 /-under Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme is provided under the Jai Johar Program.
- Number of persons gets benefit – Acco. To Finance minister of the West Bengal state , around 3 lakhs eligible applicants will get the benefit of this scheme
- Amount of budget allocated – For the smooth implementation of this project the state government has arranged the amount of INR.2, 500 crores for the welfare of old age persons.
- Aadhaar card
- Address Proof
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size Photo
- Schedule caste certificate / Schedule Tribe certificate
Bandhu Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State.
- In the Jai Johar scheme, the applicant must belong to the scheduled tribe category.
- In Bandhu prakalpa scheme, the applicant must belong to the scheduled caste category.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
WB Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme Application Form
As the schemes are recently launched schemes so, the application process is not yet enclosed by the concerned authorities of the West Bengal government. As soon as the detailed notification is out, we will inform everything through this website.
- First of all go to the Official Portal.
- Now search apply online/ download link
- Fill the details in the application form as asked
- Upload/ attach the documents as listed above or any additional document if required in the pre-described format & size
- Review the information you entered/ write in the form
- Submit the application form and must retain a copy with you.