Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Online, jagananna vidya deevena helpline number, how to check jagananna vidya deevena payment status, ysr vidya deevena status:- In Telugu Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena (JVD) Scheme 2020 (జగనన్న విద్యాదీవెన) Full fee reimbursement amount payable to all eligible degree students under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena will be directly paid to the colleges while the amount to be paid under the Jagananna Vasati Deevena will be credited to the accounts of the mother of the children on par with Amma Vodi scheme. all the candidates who want to know the complete details of it can go through this page. On 28th April 2020, CM Jagan is going to implement the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 in AP. Through this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the AP State Government is going to provide Fee Reimbursement for ITI, B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, and B.Ed Courses. An amount of INR 15,000 To 20,000 will be offered for the eligible candidates through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
AP State Government will be going to provide Fee reimbursement under this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for all the eligible candidates who pursuing the B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, ITI, and B.Ed Courses. Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government’s scheme named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status”. On this page, you may able to grab all the information related to the scheme, its beneficiary list and much other related information. Readers can scroll the page and read the further segment of this page to collect the information. AP State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu going to Offer the amount of INR 15,000 to 20,000 for all the eligible candidates. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) scheme have launched on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram dist and also released the Applicants Status and Final Eligible list of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
ysr vidya deevena status
Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme. All those students which have 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit. There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. However, The income taxpayers will not be eligible. Andhra Pradesh government approved the scheme on 27th of November 2019. But government it told in their official notification that this scheme will be implemented for January 2020. All the Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligible students check their name in the month of January.
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficial for||Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG Students|
|Article about||ysr vidya deevena status|
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card Release Date, Amount Release Date: Jagananna Vidya Vasathi Scheme was implemented by Andhra Pradesh State Government to empower education.
Under this scheme, the students will receive financial aid of Rs 20,000. In addition to 100 % fee reimbursement to students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and differently-abled categories and those pursing post-matric courses, the government will provide an annual financial support of ₹20,000 to each of the beneficiaries under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Funds to the tune of ₹4,962.3 crore were allocated for it.
Vidya Deevena Eligibility
- The complete fee reimbursement is ensured for the students.
- Students will get a sum of Rs 20,000 every year for fee, hostel, and food facilities.
- Students of Government, Aided, and Private Colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries can have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- If anyone of the family working for a government job, or if anyone in the family are availing pension, in such case, the students are ineligible to apply this scheme. Sanctuary workers are exempted from this.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any 4 wheeler [Car, Auto, Taxi etc].
- If anyone of the family members are paying property tax, the candidates are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in city are also eligible to apply this scheme.
Important Documents Needed
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- College admission certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
how to check jagananna vidya deevena payment status
All the Eligible students those belong to schedule cast schedule tribe for backward classes; other backward classes (SC, ST, BC, and EBC) and minority will get benefit of this scheme. So the students 2000 pursuing it I will get a financial support that is scholarship of 10,000 rupees. Other than that students of Polytechnic will get a scholarship of 15000 rupees. On the other hand the students pursuing degree will get 20000 rupees under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the poor students pursue their studies in private as well as government colleges.
- Applicant vist the official website link for Secretariat Code :- Official We Portal
- Click on the text with blue colour numbers to get Detailed Reports.
- Now search for your Secretariat Code For ex- 1082001. Note this code.
- TO check eligibility list, enter your Secretariat Code here: https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=1082001.
- You will get report displaying Student name, Mother name, Father Name, Aadhar Number, Applicaion ID, Eligible Status etc.
- Download the list and save it for later use.
Courses Offer under this scheme
Friends, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be implemented from April 2020. Students who pursuing in Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering and other UG / PG courses can get benefits from this scheme. Students from SC / ST / BC / EBC and Minorities will get the Scholarship benefits through the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2019. Under the scheme, students of ITI will get Rs. 10000, Students of Polytechnic will get Rs 15000 and Students of Degree will get Rs. 20000 according to this scheme.
This scheme will cover all the courses but there are few courses initially will be focussed on like:
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
- And few other undergraduate and postgraduate courses
jagananna vidya deevena helpline number
Helpline Number is: +91-11-23978046
For the Students under categories of SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Minorities, this scheme has implemented from 24th February 2020. Under this YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, Candidates can get the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement by AP Government. Under this Jaganann Vidya Deevena scheme, Fee reimbursement (RTF) of Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be offered by the CM for the candidates for their food and hostel expenses for the year 2019-2020. We have attached some steps to check their name on the eligible list.