Andhra Pradesh Government and CM Launch Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Pathakam Details for MIG (Middle Income Groups) Application Form for Jagan Smart Housing City Scheme, జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం Eligibility Criteria, Documents required
AP State government decided to allot MIG Jagananna Smart Town Houses on the eligibility criteria of applicants. On Wednesday 29th July 2021 a 7-level committee is formed. It will decide the rate of plots for 50, 200, and 240 Sq. Yard. One family is eligible for one plot. The age of the applicant is more than 18 years and he should be a permanent resident of AP State. Family Income is not more than 18 lakh Rupees yearly.
Plot cost will be decided on the basis of when development authorities will send the proposal. Applicants have to pay 10% of the sale price at the time of submitting an application. The remaining amount will be paid within 12 months from the time of the agreement. If you pay the complete amount within 1 month, then you will get a 5% rebate. The selection of applicants will be based on the Draw lottery system.
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is planning to develop areas nearby the cities. State government planning to develop and sell plots near town for the middle-income group families. This scheme is known as Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. Under this scheme, there are lots of areas of 200 to 240 square yards that will be created and that will be distributed to the MIG group.
To follow the orders of the municipal administration, as well as the Urban Development and their ministers and director of Town and Country Planning, and director the Commissioner of urban local bodies, can check out the demand survey.
These are the authorities that are conducting the demand survey and then they will provide information to the government about the size and features of the smart town which is created in each town and city.
In Jagananna Smart Town Scheme in 2022 benefits will be especially for the middle-income group. As we know that nowadays house is the basic necessity for everyone. In India, most people didn’t on their houses. This is due to high rates of property and plots. To overcome this in Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launches Jagananna smart town scheme to empower the middle-income groups.
In Andhra Pradesh, the volunteers get consent forms from the side of the government. With the help of these forms volunteered volunteers will know how many peoples are interested in this scheme.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
According to the notification of the Andhra Pradesh Government which is issued on the 23rd of March 2021, under this scheme, middle-class people will purchase plots. The plots will be unauthorizedly resulting in a legal dispute as well as traffic problems and lack of lungs space and social as well as physical infrastructure.
In this project, the government will promote plant and integrated development of many towns in the state. The main aim of this project is to give a safe and eco-friendly government. As well as the plots are also developed according to the layout of 200 to 240 square yards.
According to the New portal New India Express, a panel is formed to find out and acquire lands for Houses under the Jagananna Smart town Scheme. The Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Department recently issues an order to make State level and district-level communities identify lands.
|ICMR STS Registration|
|West Bengal Student Internship Scheme|
|TN Housing Scheme For Construction Workers|
|Reliance Smart Point Franchise|
|Solar Water Pumping Scheme Haryana|
After identification, they have to acquire land for LIG Houses. The basic layout of houses in the smart city are 150, 200, and 240 Sq. Yard. As we all know the faculties of this scheme The Layout is within ULB, 3 km from any developed area, and a Maximum of 5 km for municipal.
Jagananna Smart Township Apply for Plot migapdtcp.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh recently lauch its new website migapdtcp.ap.gov.in. This website is used especially for the registration of new posts distributed under this scheme. The process is explained, in the post.
- For plot registration, Applicants need to visit the offcial website of the Municipal administration and urban development department government of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the homepage, you will see some data. On the home page, you will see apply for plot link. Click on it.
- Now a new page will be open. On this page, you have to create your own account. Click on new user registration.
- A registration form is open. Enter Your full name, email id, mobile number, and password enter the form and click on registration.
- After verification of your details, you can choose Plot from this website.
MIG Houses Layout Locations
|Sr.No.||UDA Name||District Name||ULB||Village Name||Price of Plot / Sq/Yard|
|1||AHUDA||Anantapur||Dharmavaram||Kunuthuru (Rural)||5999 Rs.|
|2||NUDA||SPSR Nellore||Kavali||Jammalapalem||4999 Rs.|
|3||ANUDA||YSR||Rayachoti||Diguva Ambavaram||4600 Rs.|
|5||ELUDA||West Godavari||Eluru||Sanivarapupeta||17499 Rs.|
Payment Schedule for This scheme
|Sr. No.||Payment Steps (TimeLine)||Amount in % is Paid|
|1||With Application||10% of the Total Amount|
|2||Within one month of Allotment||Agreement|
|3||Within 1 Month when Concluding Agreement||30% of the Total Amount|
|4||With on 6 mOnth form the date of Concluding Agreement||30% of the Total Amount|
|5||After 12 months of the date of Agreement or at the time of Registration||Remaining 30% Amount|
Jagan Anna Smart Town Scheme Get Amazing Response
After the launch of this scheme, it gets a very good response in Andhra Pradesh According to the new Portal New India express for this scheme 3.8 Lakh households Show interest in this pilot scheme. In a Survey of 125 Urban Local bodies, 3,79,147 Application was submitted for the upcoming scheme. The survey process was started on the 10th of April. Department will get 2.3 lakh applications in 10 days.
In this data Chart, we are going to see how many applications are received for every category. As we know every category is divided according to Square Yard Wise. According to that’s applications received information is released by the department.
|Category 1||200 sq Yard||1,31,233 Applications Received|
|Category 2||240 sq Yard||1,28,069 Applications Received|
|Category 3||150 sq Yard||1,19,845 Applications Received|
Applicants from all over Andhra Pradesh Like East Godavari, Anantapur, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa, Krishna, Kurnool, Guntur, Rayalaseema, Prakasam, Visakhapatanam, Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam apply for this scheme. The Jagananna Smart Housing Scheme form will start distributed this month.
Jagananna Smart Town Pathakam
After the announcement of the Andhra Pradesh Government, People are waiting for the application form. Scheme broachers are already updated on our website. In case you want to know more about Jagananna Smart Town Pathakam, Then you can read this article in detail.
Andhra Pradesh Government also creates a district and state-level committee. In this committee, the joint collector, commissioner, and director of municipal administration which is at the post of chairperson with official concerned can submit a proposal for approval of the Jagan Anna smart town scheme. The government orders them is to select the middle-income group sites and locations which are good for houses.
The location of these plots are having employment opportunities, there is the availability of water, near to school and transportation as well as the medical facility is also available within the 3 kilometers of this 12th area. The municipality and Municipal Corporation will be no more than 5 km away from these plots.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Scheme For||Middle Income Group Families|
|Area Of Flats||200 to 240 Square Yard|
|Scheme announced on||23rd of March|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
18 Smart Layouts is going to developed in 12 Towns of Andhra
Andhra Pradesh CM mark 18 Smart Layouts in 12 Town all over the Andhra Pradesh. these smart cities will be developed only for Middle-class families only. Initially, the 1st phase of Smart town Pathakam will be smart from April.
These smart towns Ares are 25 Acer to 200 acres depending on the pullulation of Area. The government also going to launch 1100 days cleaning program. This will clean the city as soon as possible.
The name of this program is Clean Andhra Pradesh (CLAP) with city people and NGOs,s. CM Informed that’s, there are 3835 Garbage Collection Vehicles and 6000 New Auto Tippers and Garbage bins has arranged.
Eligibility criteria of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- An applicant who is a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
- Only middle-income group (MIG) families are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The plot area size is 200 TO 240 square yards. If this size is good for you then you can apply for this scheme.
Benefits of Jagananna Smart Town
Plot Category / Size of Plot and Annual Income Limits
|Beneficiary Category||Plot Size||Income of Families|
|MIG – 1||150 Sq. Yards||Annual Income Above 3 Lakh and upto 18 Lakh|
|MIG – 2||200 Sq. Yards||Annual Income Above 3 Lakh and upto 18 Lakh|
|MIG – 3||240 Sq. Yards||Annual Income Above 3 Lakh and upto 18 Lakh|
Jagananna Smart Town Application form / Registration
- There is an area in which the size of plots is 200 to 240 square yards has been distributed.
- Only middle-income groups are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Facilities like employment opportunities, schools, hospitals, transportation facilities, and medical facilities are available within 3 kilometers of these smart towns.
- The municipal corporation and municipality will be available within 5 kilometers of these town areas.
- In Ongole in municipal corporation locations like Koppolu, Muktinuthlapadu, Mangamur, and Donka Road are now on the list of these smart towns.
- After the guidelines have been issued by the Andhra Pradesh government the Ongole municipal corporation has identified locations that are working under the Jagan Anna smart town scheme. In this scheme, the locations in Ongole Municipal corporations are Koppolu, Muktinuthalapadu, and Mangamur Donka. After searching these locations authorities are going to take public advice and give their preferences.
- According to the Ongole municipal corporation mayor Gangada Sujatha this scheme is very useful for the middle-income groups. With the help of the scheme, families will get a residential plot at very affordable rates. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy fulfills their promises and great the best infrastructure as well as smart town development all over the state.
- Right now there is only a notification is released on the 23rd of March by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- In Jagan Anna smart town scheme the survey and public opinion will be taken by the district authorities and Municipal authorities.
- When the survey exercise has been completed, then application forms will be released by the concerned department.
- This scheme is especially for middle-income group families.
- Show all the applicants that belong to MIG we can apply online for this scheme.
You can download the application from this link. The Form is given as a pdf form. The download Process is easy and you just click on the link. YSR Smart Town scheme is one of these schemes that will give everyone their own ploy for house construction.
Important Link:- Download Jagananna Smart Town Application Form PDF
Jagananna Smart Town Layout
As we all know that plots that are distributed under the Jagananna Smart Town are only for the middle-income group. For this scheme, the layout which is provided by the Andhra Pradesh government is available now. You can check out this in a video representation below:-
Some documents are required, which are used at the time of land purchase. A list of documents is given below:-
- Family income certificate (issued by Andhra Revenue Department)
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Other documents like PAN cards, permanent resident proof, and others.
Check the Beneficial list of Jagan smart town scheme
- When you apply for this scheme then, the process of scrutiny will start. After the last date authorities will finalize the accommodation of utilization. Then the process of shortlisting applicants will start.
- After that a beneficial list will be released that is released openly.
- All the selected applicants informed separately a notification.
తెలుగు భాషలో జగన్నన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం
జగన్ స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకాన్ని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సీఎం వైఎస్ఆర్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి ప్రారంభించారు. నగరంలో సొంత ఇల్లు కోరుకునే మధ్యతరగతి ప్రజల కోసం ప్రత్యేకంగా ఇది ఒక పథకం. ప్రజలు తమ సొంత కలల గృహం చేసుకోవడానికి జీవితాంతం పనిచేస్తున్నారు. ఇది చాలా సరసమైన ధర వద్ద ఇల్లు పొందడానికి ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం మీకు అందించే మంచి అవకాశం. ఈ పథకం కింద రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం మీకు చాలా సహేతుకమైన ధర ప్లాట్లను అందిస్తుంది.
Other Important Schemes
- YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List
- YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
- APTIDCO Housing Scheme
- YSR Gruha Vasathi Scheme
- YSR illa Pattalu Eligible List
We hope that the information regarding Jagananna Smart Town Scheme detail information is provided by us. If you have any questions regarding this scheme applying online Or eligibility criteria then you can read this article. In case of any questions then you can ask us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this scheme plots (Land) will be provided at affordable rates. These plots will be distributed on the basics of annual income.
In this Scheme Plot Size is 150, 200 to 240 Square Yards.
In this scheme, MIG (Middle Income Group) Families are Eligible for this scheme. The Income criteria is 3 lakh to 18 Lakh Rupees Per Year earning families are eligible.
The Survey process was completed on the 7th of April 2021
Application forms for this scheme are provided in the nearest MRO Office, Collector Office, and In your Nearest village and Ward Secretariat office. The online application forms will be invited soon.
In this Project, the houses will be near to developed area maximum of 3 kilometers. Facilities Like schools, hospitals, etc. are within 3 kilometers. Other facilities like municipal offices are maximum of 5 kilometers from this smart City.
The offcial webiste is migapdtcp.ap.gov.in.