Jagananna Chenetha Hastham Beneficiary List | YSR Nethanna Hastham Beneficiary List | Nethanna Hastham Payment Status:- The YSR Netanna Hastham scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme was launched for the welfare of the weavers family residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today in this article will provide you every detail about the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme. We will also try to provide you the eligibility criteria and the application process finalized for the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme for the year 2019-2020.
Jagananna Nethanna Hastham
AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme Phase 2 for weavers on 20 June 2020. Under this 2nd phase of scheme, the state govt. will grant Rs. 24,000 per annum to handloom weavers. Earlier, the 1st phase of Netanna Hastham Scheme was implemented from 21 December 2019. The AP YSR Netanna Hastam list of beneficiaries will be displayed in villages and towns. Around 69,308 weavers would be benefited and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will release funds to weavers under Nethanna Hastham on 20 June. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had promised AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme for handloom weavers in AP state during his padayatra. AP govt. has decided to advance the release of annual financial assistance waevers by 6 months after seeing problems faced by weavers due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
ysr chenetha hastham scheme list
In the Recent Press Meet, the AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu announced that around 3.55 Crore Beneficiaries have benefited through the welfare schemes from November 2019 to May 2020. We have released four thousand Crore budget for the welfare schemes such as Aarogyasri, Pension kanuka, Rice Card, Sunna Vaddi, Kapu Nestham, Netanna Nestham, Amma Vadi, Vahana Mitra, Pelli Kanuka and etc. And we have released the amount based on the Categories, said AP CM.
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR Nethanna Hastham / |
ysr chenetha hastham scheme list
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of scheme announcement||October 2019|
|Date of implementation of the scheme||December 2019|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Handloom weavers of the state|
|Scheme Supervised by||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Portal of the scheme||Yet to be launched|
|Contact details relating to scheme||Not mentioned yet|
YSR Nethanna Hastham Pathakam Features
The special feature of the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme which was initiated by the Andhra Pradesh CM to help the handloom weavers in the State are listed below:
- The YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will improve the handloom weavers’ condition in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- It will provide annual financial assistance. The scheme will offer financial assistance to traditional weavers yearly to improve their condition.
- Andhra Pradesh state government will grant assistance of Rs.24,000 yearly. All the handloom weaver whose name is included in the beneficiary list.
- The amount under the scheme will be transferred in the linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Residents of the AP state – only the residents of the state can apply under the scheme and avail benefits. Applicants should be legal residents of the state.
- BPL Ration Card applicants –The handloom weavers belonging to the BPL category can get the scheme perks.
- Saving Bank account holders – The applicant should have an active bank account in which they can receive the beneficiary amount. This is mandatory to get the scheme perks.
- Registered with handloom association – The weavers who wish to get the scheme benefits should be registered with state handloom associations. Otherwise, they cannot get financial help.
- Only handloom weavers – The above-said scheme has been designed in such a way that it will benefit only the handloom weavers by providing them financial help.
Nethanna Hastham Beneficiary List / Payment Status
- Visit the Official Website YSR Navasakam Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- On Homepage, click on the “Login” section.
- Login page will displayed on screen.
- Now, Enter the CAPTCHA code by entering your user ID and password.
- Now you have to click on the “Login” option given on the website. Successfully Login through Official Website.
Read More:- YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List