Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 and Jeeva Kranthi Payment Status for Purchase Cattle New Sheep and Goat Units, YSR Jeeva Kranthi pathakam Apply Online Registration / Application Form:- Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 has been announced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy 10 December 2020. Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced this scheme for the help of poor women in the state.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has organized a video conferencing for discussion of this scheme with the collectors of all districts of Andhra Pradesh. Today we will share all I formation regarding this scheme in our article so read our article carefully till the end. In this scheme applicants, who are already eligible under YSR Cheyutha as well as YSR Asara Scheme are also eligible for this scheme.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh always launches such schemes to help the poor people of the state. So he launches this Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 for the women who belong to backward classes, scheduled caste, and scheduled tribes and the women who have no income sources and living below the poverty line. Andhra Pradesh Government launches such schema for poor people so that they can also live a better life like others.
- Scheme Name : Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022
- Announced by : Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Announced Date : 10 December 2020
- Beneficiaries : Poor Women in the State
- Benefits : to empowering women in the state.
- Official Portal : Not Available
Applicants Eligibility Criteria
- Women who wants to take advantage of this scheme should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age of women should be in between 45 to 60 years.
- Women should belong to Backward classes, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes .
- Annual income of the family should not greater than government has decided for below poverty line.
- Women who wants benefits of this scheme should belong to poor family which really need the benefits of this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Pathakam
As we all know because of Covid-19 the problems of poor people have been increased more and they are finding it very difficult to find sources of income. Under this scheme government will provide 2.5 lacs sheep and goats units to poor people of the state.
The government is spending 1863.63 crores to distribute these sheep and goat units to women. Every needy family will get a unit of 15 sheep or goats. The government will spend Rs. 75,000 for each unit Including insurance and transportation.
People who will get these units can choose breeds of goat and sheep by their own. The government has signed an agreement also for this distribution of sheep and goats with Allana Group.
Allana Group would buy the meat from these people. Allana Group will settle there meat processing units in the East Godavari and Kurnool district. This is not compulsory that people have to sold their products to Allana Group only, they can sell their products wherever they can get reasonable prices.
These sheep and goats units will be distributed in three phases. In the first phase in March 2022, 20,000 units will be distributed and Second phase distribution will be in April to August, and the third phase distribution will be in September to December 2022.
The chief minister has also launched a scheme I which 4.69 lacs cows and buffaloes will be distributed to increase dairy products. There are many other schemes that are launched by Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to the welfare of the state and its poor people.
Benefits of Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- By this scheme Chief Minister wants to make women self dependent and to help them stand on their own feet to support their families.
- Under this scheme Rs. 1869 crore will be spend in three phases for this scheme to help poor women of backward classes, scheduled tribes and scheduled caste.
- Dairy and animal husbandry are main income sources of poor people. And in rural areas women support their families by selling milk and meat in the time of drought.
- Government has also signed a agreement with Allana Group so people have no worry about selling their milk and meat product because Allana Group would settle meat processing unitsin villages.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Apply Online / Registration
To Complete The registration process or apply online please visit your nearest Gram Panchayat. You need to take information from there and then apply. If you are a Beneficiary of Sheep and Goat under YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara Then you are eligible.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Beneficiary List / Payment Status
We already told you that Beneficiaries of existing schemes YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara are eligible for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022.
To Check the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Beneficiary List and Payment Status, then you need to check on the official portal.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme is a very useful scheme for women of the state. Under this scheme, women will be helped by giving a unit of 15 sheep and goats.
Under this scheme, the Beneficiary will get 15 units of Sheep and Goats.
All the Beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara are also eligible for this scheme.
On the 10th of December 2020, this scheme was launched.