IPDS Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 village wise ipds.gujarat.gov.in, https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in, nfsa gujarat ration card List, apl 1 ration card gujarat
The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat is responsible for the procurement, monitoring and distribution of essential commodities for sustenance of the citizens of the state. Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) aims at providing food security to the poor in Gujarat State. The importance of a ration card is known to all of the residents of India. Today under this article, we will share with you the detailed procedure of applying for ration card in the state of Gujarat by using the official portal of ration card as announced by the concerned authorities of Gujarat state. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can also check the Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 for the ration card in the year 2020.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
We have also shared important aspects related to the IPDS Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 in the upcoming year of 2020. The Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies functioning under the direction, superintendence and control of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Government of Gujarat plays an important role in the implementation of TPDS in the State.
Each month, for smooth and efficient functioning of the supply chain of commodities under TPDS, not only it coordinates with various agencies but also carries out monitoring and supervision on a day to day basis. In addition, it also monitors and regulates supplies in essential commodities specified under the Essential Commodities Act and implements provisions of various Rules and Control Orders there under.
The key functions are:
- Implementation and monitoring of Public Distribution System (P.D.S.).
- Issue of ration cards to the Antyodaya, BPL, and APL card holders.
- Implementation of Food Security.
Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies of Gujarat is inviting Gujarat Ration Card Online Application Form 2019-2020. Now APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA category people can apply online for New, Separate, Duplicate Ration Card to get subsidized ration at PDS shops. Candidates can check IPDS Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 and area wise ration card details to download and find their name in the village wise ration card list at digitalgujarat.gov.in.
ipds ration card list
|Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|Concerned Department||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card can now check their name in Eligible List (Village Wise) of National Food Security Act (NFSA) and Non-NFSA category. All the Candidates whose name does not appears in Ration Card New List 2021 and wants to apply for new Ration Card can apply in the prescribed format for inclusion of their name.
Eligibility for getting Gujarat Ration Card
Take a look at the basic eligibility conditions required for the issue of ration card in the state given below-
- Applicants must be a resident of Gujarat
- They must not have a ration card
- Newly married couples of Gujarat
- Citizens whose ration cards has been missed or expired
Even the candidates can apply for addition / removal of name online or any other change in the ration card. Ration Card is an essential document for all poor people including APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA to take benefits of most govt. schemes. Most importantly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
Gujarat Ration Card List ipds.gujarat.gov.in
To check the Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 village wiseat ipds.gujarat.gov.in you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the ipds.gujarat.gov.in given link here
- On the homepage, select the respective year and month
- Click on the “GO” button.
- The District or Taluka-wise Beneficiary list for the types of ration cards and beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on your desired region.
- The detailed list will be then displayed on your screen.
- Further, click on your area.
- The area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display on your screen.
- The total number of ration cards, the names and other details of all the ration card holders under the selected area will appear.
- Click on your respective ration number.
- The details of all the members of the selected ration card will display on the screen.
Search Gujarat Ration Card Status
Candidates can check the Ration Card Online Status online by the following method:-
- Visit the website dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- Click at the “તમને મળવાપાત્ર જથ્થો જાણો” link present under ration card section.
- The direct link to know your entitlement of ration card is given below:-
- Afterwards, the Gujarat Ration Card application status page will appear as shown below:-
Check Gujarat Ration Card Online Status
- It is important to note that the application is currently offline.
Gujarat govt. will issue new Ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. Accordingly, it is necessary to get ration through the Ration distributors at several ration shops. Furthermore, all the residents can check their name in the Gujarat Ration Card List at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat.