ap illa pattalu eligible list, ap illa pattalu sanction list 2020, ysr illa pattalu list, ap illa pattalu beneficiary status, ysr illa pattalu status, illa pattalu final list:- Andhra Pradesh State chief minister has launched the YSR Housing Scheme on 12th July 2020. Under this Scheme, the government provide house to poor people of the state not able to afford to build their own houses. So those citizens applying for the AP Housing Scheme application form they can able to check there AP Illa Pattalu eligible List 2020. One of the Other Scheme Name YSR Gruha Vasathi Scheme is also currently running inside state.
Those candidates want to benefits this scheme can apply the YSR Housing scheme 2020 form online through official web site apgovhousing.apcfss.in or given below mention direct links. Here we are provided with all details such as eligibility criteria, required document, sanction list, beneficiary and other details. AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, as announced in the election manifesto 2019, proposed this scheme under the name of Former AP CM Late YS Rajasekhar Reddy as ” YSR Housing Scheme”, also called as YSR Avaas Yojana, and colloquially called as ” Pedalaku Illu Pattaalu” in vernacular. Besides, AP CM quoted that this program would benefit around 27 Lakh people in the state who are qualified under this Housing Scheme.
AP YSR illa Pattalu Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced this scheme in 2019. He has kept the name of this scheme on his father’s name as a tribute. The total budget set for AP YSR Housing Scheme is 1200 Crore. All the residents of Andhra Pradesh will get a pakka house who have met the eligibility criteria and applied for the same. After checking all the application forms sent for the same, the final list of AP Housing Scheme 2020 illa Pattalu will be announced. YSR AP Housing Sanction List 2020 can find on this page after official availability.
AP YSR illa Pattalu Scheme 2020 is only meant for those who belong to a weaker section of society. Mainly the poor families who cannot afford their daily livings. YS Jagan Reddy has already started taking initiative towards YSR Housing Scheme. He and his Government has put all the efforts to allot houses to the needy ones in the state. CM Jagaanna Plan to start YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme in the upcoming years. This is basically an Establishment of New colonies.
Basic Key Points of Scheme
|Name Department||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation|
|Name of Scheme||AP Housing Scheme / YSR ILLA Pattalu|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Release date||12th July 2020|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application form||Online or Offline mode|
|Article Category||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Official web site||www.apgovhousing.apcfss.in|
illa Pattalu Eligibility Criteria
- People living in urban areas with annual income level 1,44,000 and the people living in rural areas with annual income below 1,20,000 are eligible under this scheme.
- Only the people who are holding the white ration card benefit under this scheme.
- A person holding a government job in the family or a person living with the pension provided by the government will not fall under this scheme.
- A person having his own four-wheel vehicle will not fall under this program.
- Any person in the family paying income tax doesn’t come under this scheme.
- The applicants consuming less than 300 units of power monthly are eligible for this scheme.
- Should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
illa Pattalu Eligible List / Sanction List
- Applicants visit the official web site of State Housing Corporation, Andhra Pradesh @ www.apgovhousing.apcfss.in
- On the Home Page Click on Beneficiary Search Option.
- Now Enter your BEN ID/UID/Ration Card.
- Click on the search button and your beneficiary list will appear on the screen.
ap illa pattalu beneficiary status
- Visit at Official Website of AP State Housing Corporation Ltd.
- Now go to Quick Link Section at bottom of web-page.
- Click on Beneficiary Search Link.
- Now Enter your BIN Id, Ration Card/ UID number any of.
- Click on Search Button.
- Now your Housing Scheme Sanction List status will appear.
- You can check also District wise, Mandal, Ward wise Beneficiary House List.
- Check More at ysr housing scheme status.
Ap Government Has Announced To Give The Houses For Poor People For The Citizen Of Andhra Pradesh State. Ap Cm Ys Jagan Mohan Reddy Decided To Give The Ap Illa Pattalu On The Birth Date Of The Ys Raja Shekhar Reddy.
To apply for the AP Housing scheme you will need Aadhar card, residential certificate, bank passbook, domicile certificate, income certificate, contact number.
Guys, The beneficiary list will be released on 8th July 2020.
All the resident of Andhra Pradesh who doesn’t have land or house will be considered as a beneficiary under the AP Illa Pattalu Scheme.