HIMS Scheme Delhi | E Health Card Distribution Registration Online:- Delhi State Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has given directions to the officers for the implementation of HIMS Scheme and e Health Card within hospitals of Delhi Authorities. HIMS Scheme will probably be carried out to supply efficient healthcare companies to the residents of Delhi.
This would be done in most environment friendly method, by way of technologically empowered healthcare processes. In an endeavour to boost healthcare delivery system in the national capital, the Delhi Government has undertaken a big decision. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has directed the health official to implement Healthcare Information Management System (HIMS) and e Health Cards in all hospitals being run by the Delhi Government.
HIMS Scheme Delhi | E Health Card Distribution Registration Online
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “National Digital Health Mission 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Key Points of Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020
- Delhi residents will have a unique e-health card by August next year, the government said Tuesday.
- A cloud-based Health Information Management System (HIMS) will also be implemented across Delhi government hospitals.
- Both have been in the planning stage for a considerable time, with the health card being announced in early 2018.
- The e-health card has been designed as a QR code-based card to collate clinical details of all patients in one place, and ties in with the HIMS, which will store a database of clinical information of those registered.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal discussed the progress of the ambitious project in a meeting with Health Minister Satyendar Jain and officials of the department Tuesday.
- The officials gave a presentation for the implementation of HIMS and issuing e-health cards.“The Health Information Management System will be implemented by August 2021 in all Delhi government hospitals.
- The system seeks to target the healthcare delivery process. All the patient care services, hospital administration, budgeting and planning, supply chain management, and backend services and processes will be brought under the system. As far as the deployment model is concerned, the entire system will be on the cloud and digitised.
- This will enable citizens to avail information on one platform, which will help them in emergency cases,” a statement issued by the Delhi government said.
- In the initial stages, the new schemes will be applicable at government hospitals only and will later be extended to private hospitals as well.
The Delhi e health will be a QR code-based card to identify and track demographic and basic clinical details of a patient. Through the card, residents of Delhi will be mapped for all eligible schemes and programmes, and the card will also be integrated with the HMIS for smooth information exchange.
- patient care services
- hospital administration
- budgeting and planning
- supply chain management
- backend services
Delhi E Health Card Registration
- Visit the Official Website National Digital Health Mission i.e. https://nha.gov.in/.
- On Homepage, Click on “Download NDHM ID App” Link or Download from Google Play Store and Install them.
- Open NDHM ID App and Click Registration Form page will displayed on mobile screen.
- Enter Your Name & Phone Number then Click on register button.
- Now Verify by OTP and fill further application form details.
- Now fill the required details (Mention all the details such as father/ husband name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.