All the Information Step by Step regarding Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Registration Online 2021 Apply Online and Download Citizen Smart Card from Digital Gujarat Portal.
Hello Everyone. Gujrat Government has recently launched citizen smart card scheme in the state. The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide smart services for the citizens of Gujrat. Under this scheme government will cover 51 services in Gujarat and in these 35 services are already available.
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card
This Gujarat Citizen Smart Card service will be applicable in 8000 villages in Gujrat. This scheme is applicable for Mandvi municipality but Gujrat state government will expand it to others areas too. Government will provide smart card to eligible candidates. These smart cards will provide transparent services to citizens.
Today in our article we will share all information about Smart Card Gujarat required documents, eligibility, benefits and application procedure so keep in touch with us till the end.
- Scheme Name : Gujrat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2021
- Launched by : Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani.
- Services available on Scheme : There are 51 services available
- Scheme Launched In : Mandvi
- Villages to be covered : 8000 villages
- Beneficiaries : 700 families
- Benefits : To provide smart card to citizens
- Official portal : www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Citizen
- The applicant who want to apply for smart card should be permanent resident of Mandvi municipality.
- All the details of Family Member will be need for this card.
- Applicant would have to give his income detail to apply for this scheme.
- Applicant will have to provided identification details.
Benefits of Gujarat People Smart Card
- The main objective to launch this scheme is to provide Citizen Smart Card Gujarat for taking benefits of government services.
- The families of Mandvi village will get services from these smart cards.
- The family data will be saved into this smart card digitally.
- In this card the services like BPL certificates and income details etc. are available.
- This smart card will ensure security and confidential user data.
- This smart card will increase digital literacy and transparency in government schemes.
- These smart card will be in the size of debit, credit cards.
- These card will be time saving to apply for any of government schemes.
- Identity proof of applicant ( voter Card, Aadhar Card)
- Permanent resident proof ( Domicile Certificate)
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph of Applicant
- Registered Mobile Number of Applicant
- E-mail Address
Citizen Smart Card Gujarat Apply Online / Registration
Government of Gujrat has launched this smart card scheme. Till now Citizen Smart Card Gujarat is is launched for Mandvi municipality but government is thinking about spreading this card scheme in other municipality too.
Under this card scheme government will provide 51 government services on digital platform. Till now government has not launched any official portal for applying online. Whenever government will launch any portal to apply we will update on our profile.
This smart card scheme for citizens has been launched by Gujarat State Government for Mandvi municipality.
The main motive of the scheme is to provide all government services on one digital platform.
51 services will be available on this platform in which 35 services are already available.
The services like income certificate, BPL card and cast certificate etc. are available on this platform and now people have no any need to go any office they can apply for any of this scheme online.
Till now there is no any official guidelines regarding the procedure to apply online or offline.
Guys, www.digitalgujarat.gov.in is the official portal to apply for this scheme but till now there is no any guidelines regarding applying for this scheme.
The chief minister of Gujarat has launched this scheme for Mandvi municipality people till now but government is thinking about to spreading it in whole Gujarat. Government will provide 51 services on one platform. Please follow and share us for more latest updates like this.