Get all the updates on Grihasree Housing Scheme 2023 of Kerala Housing Board New Scheme Application Form on the official Portal www.kshb.kerala.gov.in
Today in our article we will tell all of you about the “Grihasree Housing Scheme” which is under the Kerala Housing Board new Scheme 2023. As we all know Taking a home in Kerala is not enough, you should have a lot of money, and only then you can take it home in Kerala. Before Kerala Housing Board there were many government and non-government organizations which took the tender of making houses in Kerala.
Grihasree Housing Scheme 2023
This is New Housing Scheme, which is launched in the new year for the Kerala state People. So if you want your own home, you need to apply for Grihasree Housing Scheme 2023. The all details about this scheme are mentioned clearly in this article. The last date to apply for this scheme is 2023. So if you plan to be a part of this scheme, then what are waiting for?
Kerala government always launches many schemes to improve the economy of Kerala and with economic improvement, Kerala gives equal contribution to the welfare of society, then the Kerala Housing Board came into existence. The headquarter of Kerala Housing Board is located in Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala housing board will provide loans to economically weaker people on simple terms.
- Scheme Name: Grihasree Housing Scheme 2023
- Launched By: Kerala State Government
- Firstly Launched: 5 March 1971
- Headquarter of the Housing Board: Thiruvananthapuram
- Beneficiaries: Economically weaker sections and all other people of Kerala State.
- Benefits: To provide houses and land at an affordable prices and provide loan on the low-Interest rate
- Official website: www.kshb.kerala.gov.in
- Permanent Residential Proof of Applicant ( Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Applicant’s income details ( Because LIG and MIG people will get subsidies on loans for houses and land )
- APL, BPL, and AAY Ration card of the applicant
- Salary certificate for employed Applicant ( for loan procedure )
- Business details of the applicant ( last three years’ income and expenditure details for loan procedure)
- Registration mobile number of applicant
Eligibility criteria For This Scheme
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant must have a bank account and all details of bank passbook entries.
- Applicant should have no Property or house on his/her name if he/she wants a house or land at subsidized prices.
- If you want to take a loan for buying a house, the loan repayment time period would be 3 to 10 years. The repayment Procedure will be in monthly installments.
- LIG and MIG people should have their APL or BPL ration cards to apply for subsidized houses and loans.
- The age of the applicant should bot more than 55 years.
Benefits of Kerala Housing Board Scheme
There are several benefits of this housing scheme and some of these are given below :
- The low-income group people and middle-income groups people will get houses under this scheme at subsidized prices and on subsidized interest rates.
- People will get loans easily who want to make their own house in Kerala.
- Under this scheme there will be the establishment of new commercial offices and commercial shops and factories etc.
- New urban areas would be provided under this scheme and there will be facilities of road, water, electricity and savage facilities.
The main objective of the Grihasree Housing Scheme 2023 is to provide various houses and loan schemes to the people of Kerala so that people could think about purchasing their own house in Kerala.
Grihasree Housing Scheme Application Form
- In this First, you need to visit the official portal of the Kerala State Housing Board.
- The official Page is- http://www.kshb.kerala.gov.in/kshb/.
- On the Right Side in the notification area, you will see Grihasree Housing Scheme.
- When you click on it, there is an application form and other related forms are available. These are mentioned Below..
- Applicants Beneficiary Application Form
- Sponsor Application
- Documents Need to Submit When the loan is Approve
- You Can check the Project Details Here
- Now fill out the application form and submitted to the concerned authority Office.
Other Projects Under Kerala Housing Board
M.N. Laksham Veedu Punarnirmana Padhathi
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the department. In general, it would be rupees 75,000. For Scheduled Cast, this subsidy would be rupees 1,00,000 and for Scheduled tribes, it would be rupees 1,75,000. 50% of this subsidy would be given by the housing board and the other 50% would be given by the government of Kerala.
Innovative Housing Scheme
Under this scheme, houses would be constructed on government land for laborers who come from economically weaker sections of people.
Surkaha Housing Scheme
Under this scheme financial assistance would be given to those who have no houses or who are homeless and economically weaker people in an urban and rural area. If they have bought at least 2 cents on land, they will be able to get Financial assistance from Kerala Housing Board. Under this scheme, if volunteers spend rupees 2000/- he/she will be able to get subsidy lf rupees 9000/-.
This is New Housing Scheme, which is under the Kerala State Housing Board. In this scheme, affordable houses will be provided.
you can apply for this scheme till the 15th of January 2021.
The headquarter of the Kerala Housing board is in Thiruvananthapuram.
As we all know buying your home is one of the best dreams of every person. But poor and economically weaker section people could not make their own house on their savings. To see all these problems Kerala Housing Board finance limited has made a simple home loan for poor people on subsidized interest rates. With help of this home loam system, people can now make their own houses in rural as well as in urban areas.