Get all the updates on Grihasree Housing Scheme 2022 of Kerala Housing Board New Scheme Application Form on official Portal www.kshb.kerala.gov.in
Today in our article we will tell all of you about the “Grihasree Housing Scheme” which is under the Kerala Housing Board new Scheme 2022. As we all know Taking a home in Kerala is not enough, you should have a lot of money, only then you can take it home in Kerala. Before Kerala Housing Board there were many government and non-government organizations which took the tender of making houses in Kerala.
Grihasree Housing Scheme 2022
This is New Housing Scheme, witch is launched in the new year for the Kerala state People. So if you want your own home, The you need to apply for Grihasree Housing Scheme 2022. The all details about this scheme is mentioned clearly in this article. The last date to apply for this scheme is 15th of January 2022. So if you plan to be a part of this scheme, then what are waiting for.
Kerala government always launches many schemes to improve economy of Kerala and with economy improvement Kerala gives equal contribution to welfare of society, then the Kerala Housing Board came into existence. The headquarter of Kerala Housing Board located in Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala housing board will provide loans to economically weaker people on simple terms.
- Scheme Name : Grihasree Housing Scheme 2022
- Launched By : Kerala State Government
- Firstly Launched : 5 March 1971
- Headquarter of the Housing Board : Thiruvananthapuram
- Beneficiaries : Economically weaker sections and all other people of Kerala State.
- Benefits : To provide houses and land on affordable price and to provide loan on low Interest rate
- Official website : www.kshb.kerala.gov.in
- Permanent Residential Proof of Applicant ( Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card etc.)
- Applicant’s income details ( Because LIG and MIG people will get subsidy on loans for houses and land )
- APL, BPL and AAY Ration card of applicant
- Salary certificate for employed Applicant ( for loan procedure )
- Business details of applicant ( last three years income and expenditure details for loan procedure)
- Registration mobile number of applicant
Eligibility criteria For This Scheme
- Beneficiary must be permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant must have a bank account and all details of bank passbook’s entries.
- Applicant should have no any Property or house on his/her name if he/she wants house or land on subsidized prices.
- If you want to take loan for buying a house, loan repayment time period would be 3 to 10 years. Repayment Procedure will be on monthly installments.
- LIG and MIG people should have their APL or BPL ration cards to applying for subsidized houses and loans.
- The age of applicant should bot more than 55 years.
Benefits of Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2022
There are several benefits of this housing scheme and some of these are given below :
- The low income groups people and middle income group people will get houses under this scheme on subsidized prices and on subsidized interest rates.
- People will get loans easily who wants to make their own house in Kerala.
- Under this scheme there will be establishment of new commercial offices and commercial shops and factories etc.
- New urban areas would be provided under this scheme and there will be facilities of road, water, electricity and savage facilities.
The main objective of Grihasree Housing Scheme 2022 is to provide various houses and loan schemes to the people of Kerala so that people could think about purchasing their own house in Kerala.
Grihasree Housing Scheme Application Form
- In this First you need to visit the official portal of Kerala State Housing Board.
- The official Page is:- http://www.kshb.kerala.gov.in/kshb/.
- In the Right Side in notification area you will see Grihasree Housing Scheme.
- When you click on it, there is application form and other related forms are available. These are mentioned Below..
- Applicants Beneficiary Application Form
- Sponsor Application
- Documents Need to Submit When loan is Approve
- You Can check the Project Details from Here
- Now fill the application form and submitted to the concern authority Office.
Other Project Under Kerala Housing Board
M.N. Laksham Veedu Punarnirmana Padhathi
Under this scheme financial assistance will be given by department. For general it would be rupees 75,000. For Scheduled Cast this subsidy would be rupees 1,00,000 and for Scheduled tribes it would be rupees 1,75,000. 50% of this subsidy would be given by housing board amd other 50% would be given by government of Kerala.
Innovative Housing Scheme
Under this scheme houses would be constructed on government’s land for laborers which comes under economically weaker sections people.
Surkaha Housing Scheme
Under thus scheme financial assistance would be given to those who has no houses or who are homeless and economically weaker people of urban and rural area. If they have bought at least 2 cents on land, they will be able to get Financial assistance from Kerala Housing Board. Under this scheme if volunteer spend rupees 2000/- he/she will be able to get subsidy lf rupees 9000/-.
This is New Housing Scheme, witch is under the Kerala State Housing Board. In this scheme affordable houses will be provided.
you can apply for this scheme till 15th of January 2021.
The headquarter of Kerala Housing board is in Thiruvananthapuram.
As we all know buying your home is one of the best dream of every person. But poor and economically weaker section people could not make their own house on their savings. To see all these problems Kerala Housing Board finance limited has made a simple home loan for poor people on subsidized interest rates. With help of this home loam system people can now make their own house in rural as well as in urban areas.