Chandigarh GMCH OPD Online Registration Sector 32 Hospital OPD Appointment Process and OPD Timing / Schedule on www.gmch.gov.in
Government Medical College and Hospital Sector 32 Chandigarh start online OPD registration for their old and new patients. As we know that due to the covid-19 pandemic situation most of the OPD in the biggest medical colleges and hospitals will be closed temporarily.
The biggest Institute present in Chandigarh is PGI. PGI recently closed its OPD for the next 2 months due to an increase in the ratio of Covid patients. Most of the chances are that the sector 32 Chandigarh Hospital OPD may be closed. But right now registrations will be received by the department for OPD patients.
In this post, we will explain to you how you can do GMCH OPD Online Registration. The complete process we are explaining in this one article. After you get the GMCH sector 32 Hospital Chandigarh OPD appointment online, then you can visit on your appointment date and meet your doctor.
GMCH OPD Online Registration
You can complete your registration by visiting the official website of GMCH Sector 32 Chandigarh. Patients from different departments who want to visit doctors in OPD have to follow the OPD procedure of taking appointments and then directly visit the doctor. There are some important points that you must have to know before registration.
GMCH Sector 32 Hospital OPD Online Registration
To book your appointment online, tap to follow the procedure which is given below step by step.
- In the initial step, you have to visit the official website of GMCH Sector 32 Chandigarh.
- When the patient reaches the homepage they will see the latest news section on the homepage. Firstly you have to close this and then the homepage of the website will be seen on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will see an online registration link in the right side corner of the official website.
- The patient can click on it and then a new page will be open on your screen.
- On this page, there are two options. If you already registered on this website previously then you can directly log in.
- If you are new to this portal then enter your mobile number and then click on the generate OTP button.
- Then OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP into the GMCH website.
- After entering OTP choose the option to revisit or registration.
- You can now choose a registration and then click on the login button.
- Now one application form is open on your screen. The patient needs to fill out this application form with all the necessary details.
- In this form enter the Patient’s Name, Father/ Husband Name, Gender, Patient Date of Birth, Patient Age, Total Income Per Month, Full Address, ESI number if have, and then choose an option patient/mother/father/ husband is a government employee or not?
- Then and the next section is to your department in which you want to visit (for example pulmonary).
- Now choose an appointment. You have to click on the calendar and then you will see available dates for your respected doctor.
- See the available dates and then click on the book appointment button.
- A popup is open on your screen which indicate your appointment is going to book with doctor XYZ short time slot from 9 AM TO 10AM on date 5th march 2021. Are you sure to book appointment?
- If everything is ok with you, then click on the ok button.
- A new page of confirmation is open on your screen. This is basically an appointment slip that is automatically generated for you by the official website.
- You can take a printout of this appointment slip.
- You can also download the slip on your mobile phone, and it is also used as an appointment slip verification.
- In this appointment slip registration number, patient name, gender, age, department name, appointment date, doctor name, and time Slot are mentioned.
We hope that the information you provided regarding the GMCH sector 32 Hospital online appointment/registration process is useful for you. In case of any inquiry or question, you can contact us in the comment section below.
Important Points Related To OPD Appointment
- At the time of booking an appointment, the appointment I will be booked only for the next day and up to 17 days in advance.
- Same day appointment is not available/possible in GMCH.
- If you have an appointment slip on your mobile phone, then no printout is required.
- You must carry your mobile phone with you to show your appointment slip.
- YouTube covid-19, you have to wear a mask and take a sanitizer bottle with you.
- You must have to reach 15 minutes before your appointment time.
Patient Registration for Telemedicine Service at GMCH Sector 32 Chandigarh
If you do not want to visit OPD, due to the coronavirus pandemic, then you can book telemedicine service. The procedure is given below
- In this procedure, the doctor will consult you telephonically. To do that you have to visit the official website of esanjivani OPD.
- Now on this portal, you have to provide all the details regarding the patient.
- Now you have to click on the patient login and then enter your mobile number. Within 2 seconds OTP will be received to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP into the website and then start filling out the form.
- One thing you should note is that the online medical service is only given to sixth medical Specialists. These are ophthalmology, dental, dermatology, psychiatry, orthopedics, and ENT.
- After registration, a token will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- With the token patient will get a call from Medical staff.
- For this occasion, the main requirement is a mobile with a camera. In case you have a laptop for a computer with a camera and Mike facility then and this is good for you.
- You can also use this service with the help of e Sanjeevani OPD mobile application.
GMCH Sector 32, Chandigarh OPD Schedule / Timing
|Normal||From 15th of May to 14 July|
|OPD Timing||9.00 am to 5.00 pm||8.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|Registration Of OPDs||8.00 am to 11.00 am||7.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Emergency Services||Round the Clock|
GMCH OPD Chandigarh Contact Number / Helpline
In case of any question for inquiry, you can contact on 2663301 number.
Other numbers:- 0172-2601023 and 0172-2601024.
GMCH government medical College and Hospital, which is located in Sector 32 Chandigarh.
Online facilities like online appointment booking, online payment of lab investigation, online lab report download, blood status, and available vaccines facilities are available.
To book an appointment online you have to visit the official website. Give all the details regarding the patient and then generate an appointment slip.
No. You cannot generate same-day appointments slip. You can book an appointment for the next day and a maximum of 17 days in advance.
Yes. The telemedicine service of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Sector 32 is available.
You can book appointments for telemedicine services for general medicine, general surgery, pediatrics, neonatology, ENT, ophthalmology, dermatology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, OBSTETRICS, gynecology, psychiatrist, cardiology, radiotherapy, pulmonary medicine, dental and neurology.