KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme Flood Relief Application Form ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in, Telangana flood relief fund online apply, Telangana flood relief fund application status, ts flood relief fund apply online 2020:- Telangana State Government has been recently released the Telangana KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme Flood Relief Fund Application Form Online. The Telangana IT Minister KTR initiated the ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in Portal for those families who are affected by the flood.
Under this GHMC 10000 Scheme Flood Relief, all the affected families will get RS.10000/- directly to their bank accounts. All those flood victims who couldn’t the government Rs 10,000 given as relief fund by Telangana government can now apply online at MeeSeva centre. The State government had disbursed over Rs 475 crore to over 4.75 lakh families in the city and later it was stopped. After several families protested, state government again resumed the distribution and asked them to apply through MeeSeva centres.
KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme Flood Relief Application Form ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
Get 10000 INR as Financial Assistant Under GHMC 10000 Scheme Also Call as KCR 100000 Scheme by Applying at Meeseva Centres. Telangana State Govt. Offer Financial Help to the Flood Affected Families. All the Eligible Applicants will get GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme 2020 in to their Accounts. For this Purpose Visit on to Mee Seva 2.0 Official Website – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in. After enrolling your Name, the GHMC and Municipal Officers will verify the affected places and transfer the Flood Relief 10,000 amount to the beneficiaries Bank accounts directly.
|Name of Official Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Article Written for||KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme Flood Relief Application Form|
|GHMC Stands for||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|Toll Free & Helpline Number||9121006471,72 | 1800 425 1110 | 1100|
|Flood Relief Fund Amount||10000 INR per Family|
|Meeseva Application Forms Mobile App Download||Check Google Play Store|
|GHMC Flood Relief Application Form||Download|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
No Other third party and private Officers will involve giving the Financial assistance of the Flood Relief Scheme. Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao had announced on Sunday that those who have not received the aid can apply through Mee Seva centres.
He said the officials concerned would visit the houses of the applicants and the amount will be credited in the bank accounts of those eligible. From Monday, the Mee Seva centres were flooded with applicants.
Eligibility Criteria of TS Flood Relief Fund Scheme
- People belonging to Telangana State who did not credit the KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme financial assistance will allow registering at the Mee Seva Centers.
- The Families who were affected by the flood will be eligible for this Scheme.
- The Migrant labours, Workers, and other state people who are living in Telangana state also will eligible for this scheme if they effected by the flood.
- The state and Central government Families who were affected by the flood will not eligible for this scheme. Only the Poor and White Ration Cardholders will apply for this scheme.
KCR 10000 Scheme Documents Details
- Applicants Name.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Ration Card Number.
- Permanent Address.
- Bank Details.
- Flood Damages.
- Family Member Details.
- And any other details.
Telangana flood relief fund online apply
- First of all Reach to the Here Given Web Address – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- Now Reach to the left sidebar of Official Website.
- Click on to Meeseva Centres link appearing here.
- Choose the link Authorized Service Providers”.
- In the next step you will find list of all the 33 Districts of TS.
- You Will find the Govt., TSTS, TSONLINE, OSS and Total No. of Meeseva centres.
- click on to desired mee seva centre .
- Reach to the Nearby Meeseva Centre and ask them to Submit the GHMC Flood Relief Fund Mee Seva Application Form or KCR GHMC 10000 Scheme.
- Submit the Correct Documents asked by the Official Authority.
Telangana flood relief fund application status
If you already fill the GHMC Flood Relief Scheme Application form and now if you want to check status. So at the time of the submitted the application form, You will get a User id and password. So using these log in details you easily check the GHMC Flood Relief Application Status Online at the official website MeeSeva 2.0.
- First of all, Visit the official website at Meeseva Portal at ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- Now click on Login of Meeseva 2.0.
- First select Citizen.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Click to log in.
- Now you can see the GHMC Flood Relief Fund Application Status.
- Take a print of this.