Get all the details about VLCC Femina Miss India 2023 Registration Form youth girls Audition Last Date and eligibility criteria, required documents, and other rules and regulations.
Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu become Miss Universe in 2021. Before that Lara Dutta achieve this position 21 years back. After she achieves this position, Indian girls who want to become models or miss India, are regularly searching for new beauty contestants held in 2023.
Now the new year is starting soon and new Beauty reagents events will be organized all over India. Miss India 2023 is one for them. If you want to participate, Then you have to do miss India registration 2023 online.
Nowadays Femina Miss India is very much discussed as we know that the crown of Femina Miss India 2020 is on the head of Manasa Varanasi, from Telangana. At the same time, the crown of Femina Miss India runner-up is decorated on the head of Manya Singh, the daughter of an auto driver from Haryana.
The grand finale of Femina Miss India will be released in February 2023 on the Colors TV channel. Chitrangada Singh, Neha Dhupia, Pulkit Samrat, designers Falguni, and Shane Peacock were on the Jury Panel of the most popular event.
Femina Miss India 2023 Registration
VLCC Femina Miss India 2023 Beauty Peagent Registrations are open Now. If you are interested in this competition, then you can log on to www.missindia.in or Download Moj App. The complete process of registration is explained in this post.
Femina Miss India is a beauty contest that takes place every year, in which a Miss India is elected and represents the country for Miss World. Our first Miss India Was Pramila (Esther Victoria Abraham).
After that In 1952, two Miss India contests took place in which Indrani Rehman and Nutan were winners. To know about the eligibility criteria and rules to get selected for Femina Miss India follow our article till the end. You can also check the Femina Miss India 2023 Registration process and Audition dates in this article.
|The article is About||Miss India 2023|
|Type of Contest||Beauty Pageant|
|Organizer||The Times Group|
|Broadcaster||Colors TV channel|
Eligibility criteria for participating in Femina Miss India Beauty Pageant
So the girls who want to give audition for Femina Miss India 2023, should know the eligibility and rules for Registration for this beauty contest. All the candidates can fill out their Registration form through an official website after getting selected they will have to be given an audition and after the first and then a second round of auditions girls will be selected for the final.
|MTV Supermodel Of The Year Registration|
|India Got Talent Audition|
|Mr. India Audition|
|Big Hit Entertainment Audition|
The finale of Miss India 2020 has already been completed and the winners have also been declared this time.
- The contestants who want to apply for Femina Miss India Beauty Pageant should be unmarried and single.
- The height of the Contestant should be 5’5” or above.
- The applicant should be Indian by birth.
- The Applicant should have a valid passport to apply for this beauty pageant.
- The age of contestants should be between 18 to 25 years old and they have to submit their age proof at the time of registration.
- Only female candidates will be eligible for a beauty contest. The applicant should be a girl by her birth.
- The applicant will have to get all her information entered correctly, due to any wrong information, the applicant can be disqualified.
Femina Miss India 2023 Audition / Registration
- Go to the official website of Miss India.
- After visiting the official website you will get the home page of the site.
- Now fill out the Registration form for Miss India 2023.
- The Personal Credentials, Column fills all details such as the First, Middle, and Last Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, and age.
- Also mention your Birth state, Current state, and Native State.
- Then fill in physical attributes, Heights and Weight.
- Then give contact details, Mobile Number and E-mail Address.
- Mention your passport Details. Moj Handle Link, Instagram Handle.
- After that mention video links of the ramp walk, talent, and introduction and also three photographs of the candidate, a close shot, mid shot, and full-length shot.
- Upload Documents Like the Birth state, Current state, Native State, and Attested Height Document.
- Upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents asked in the registration form.
- Then accept all the terms and conditions and hit the tab submit.