Get all the details about FBB Femina Miss India 2022 Registration Form youth girls Audition Last Date and eligibility criteria, required documents and other rules and regulation
Now a days Femina Miss India is very much discussed as we know that the crown of Femina Miss India 2020 is on the head of Manasa Varanasi, from Telangana. At the same time, the crown of Femina Miss India runner up is decorated on the head of Manya Singh, the daughter of an auto driver from Haryana.
The grand finale of Femina Miss India will be released on February 2022 on colors TV channel. Chitrangada Singh, Neha Dhupia, Pulkit Samrat and designers Falguni and Shane Peacock were in Jury Panel of the most popular event.
Femina Miss India 2022 Registration
Femina Miss India is a beauty contest that takes place every year, in which a Miss India is elected which represents the country for Miss World. Our first Miss India Was Pramila (Esther Victoria Abraham).
After that In 1952, two Miss India contests took place in which Indrani Rehman and Nutan were winners. To know about eligibility criteria and rules to get selected for Femina Miss India follow our article till the end. You can also check the Femina Miss India 2022 Registration process and Audition dates in this article.
- Article is About : Femina Miss India 2022 Registration
- Formation Year : 1952
- Starting Date :
- Closing Date
- Type of Contest : Beauty Pageant
- Headquarter : Mumbai
- Producer : Vineet Jain
- Organizer : The Times Group
- Broadcaster: Colors TV channel
- Official Website : https://m.beautypageants.in/missindiaentryform.cms
Eligibility criteria for participating in Femina Miss India Beauty Pageant
So the girls who want to give audition for Femina Miss India 2022, should know the eligibility and rules to Registration for this beauty contest. All the candidates can fill their Registration form through official website after got selecting they will have to given audition and after first and then second round of auditions girls will be selected for final. The finale of Miss India 2020 has already completed and the winners has also declared thus time.
- The contestants who wants to apply for Femina Miss India Beauty Pageant should be unmarried and single.
- The height of Contestant should be 5’5” or above.
- The applicant should be Indian by birth.
- The Applicant should have a valid passport to apply for this beauty pageant.
- The age of contestants should be in between 18 to 25 years old and they have to submit their age proof at the time of registration.
- Only the female candidates will be eligible for beauty contest. Applicant should be girl by her birth.
- The applicant will have to get all her information entered correctly, due to any wrong information, the applicant can be disqualify.
Femina Miss India 2022 Audition / Registration
- Go to the official website of Miss India.
- After visiting the official website you will get the home page of the site.
- Now fill the Registration form of Miss India 2022.
- In Personal Credentials Column fill all details such as First, Middle and Last Name of candidate, Date of Birth and age.
- Then fill physical attributes, Heights and Weight.
- Then give contact details, Mobile Number and E-mail Address.
- After that upload videos of ramp walk, talent and introduction and also three photographs of candidate, a close shot, mid shot and full length shot.
- Upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents asked in registration form.
- Then accept all the term and condition and hit the tab submit.
All the interested candidates can apply through online mode for Audition of Femina Miss India 2022.
Contestants should be 18 to 25 years old as per 31 December 2022 to apply for Femina Miss India Auditions.
Yes, non residential can also apply they should be Indian by birth.