Check online Epravesh Portal UG/PG Registration 2022 Login Process, Scholarship Seat Allotment Letter Application Form epravesh.mponline.gov.in
As we know that due to covid-19 every school and College was closed. So the students who wanted to take admission for higher education after their class 12th are finding very difficult. So to see this problem Madhya Pradesh state government’s higher education board has recently launched a web portal for the students.
This a good news for all the students who are eagerly waiting for such a platform. Now they will be able to take admissions in UG and PG colleges Via Epravesh Portal Madhya Pradesh Government. So hope that you will find this article informative.
Epravesh Portal 2022
Students can take all the information about their streams such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BCA and Post Graduation. All the students can visit this official portal of Epravesh MP and Register into this portal. In this portal you can also view the colleges list and select as per your convenience.
- Portal Name : Epravesh Portal 2022
- Department : Department of Higher Education Madhya Pradesh
- Released by : Higher Education Department of Madhya Pradesh
- Admission Starting Month : From June 2022
- Beneficiaries : All the students who have passed their 12th class.
- Objective : To provide a official portal to students so they can take admission for higher studies without going to college because every college is remain closed due to pandemic
- Official Portal : www.epravesh.mponline.gov.in
Related:- MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
Eligibility criteria of MP EpraveshPortal
So if you want to apply for higher education’s admission, you should have following eligibility criteria :
- The students should be passed their plus two from recognized board of Madhya Pradesh State and they have qualified the entrance exam for admission in higher classes.
- The students who want to do their post graduation and want to take admission for post graduation should have obtained at least 65% marks in their graduation.
- Students must have all the necessary documents which required to apply for admission in UG or PG.
MP Epravesh Portal UG / PG Application Form
All the students has to follow some simple steps to apply online in MP Epravesh Portal :
- First of all you need to visit the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Epravesh which is https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
- You will get home page of the website where you can choose any option in which you want to do Epravesh Portal Registration.
- Now click on the tab Undergraduate section.
- By choosing this option you will get a new web page. On this page read all the instructions carefully and click on the declaration box.
- Now choose New Registration Form and it will redirect to you on a new web page.
Epravesh Portal Registration at epravesh.mponline.gov.in
- Now fill all details of class 10th and 12th such as Name, Roll Number, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name etc. and click on the tab get Details. And you will be able to get all your details .
- Then enter all other details such as Gender, Religion, martial status, e-mail Address and mobile phone number etc.
- Now click on mobile verification and after verification generate your password.
- Now hit the tab save and next.
- It will redirect you to a next page.
- Her fill your correspondence address in first column.
- Then enter your permanent address.
- Students can also give their optional mobile number and then hit the tab save and next.
- On next page select yes / no for MP Domicile Certificate and category etc.
- Enter the cast Certificate number and annual income in figures.
- Choose yes / no if you are Jammu and Kashmir migrant.
- Choose physical disability if it is and eligibility for weightage and hit the tab save and next.
- Now you will be able to see your qualification details.
- Verify all the details and fill every details if it has left and then hit the tab save and next.
- Next upload the soft copies of your passport size photograph and signature and click on save and next.
- Now fill the misconduct section and hit the tab save and next.
- Now you can see the preview of your application form.
- Finally pay your fee through net banking and take a printout of payment proof for future reference.
Note : With the same way you can apply for Post Graduation courses.
MP Epravesh Portal Login
- So visit the official portal of the Epravesh https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- On home page click on the Under Graduation or Post Graduation option.
- Now you will able to view a new page. Here click on Online Admission option.
- It will take you on the login page.
- Now login via your user ID or Password and enter the captcha code by solving the mathematical equations.
- Now click on view details and you can apply for any course.
Read Also:- MP E Uparjan
www.epravesh.mponline.gov.in is the official portal of MP Epravesh.
The admissions for new courses start in the month of June, every year. We will update the date of online admission when it will be announcedby the administration.
For women, there will be no any cost and blys have to paid rupees 100/- for online application of admission.
Yes, the portal will provide the whole list of colleges, you can choose as per your convenience.
This article is about Madhya Pradesh Epravesh portal which has been launched for the UG and PG students, so that they can take admission from their homes by login into this portal. If you have gotten enough information please share this article with your friends so that they will be also able to get information about this portal.