Step by Step Information on Ejanma Karnataka New Registration 2022 Application Form and Login process and how you will get username and passwords on ejanma and also check application Status for Birth and Death Certificate online
So we all know that death and birth certificates are very important documents of our country. If a child take birth then it is compulsory to Registered him / her / other. Without registration of a child or a person who die you can not afford to take many of benefits which a registered person can get. So to provide death and birth certificates very easily, government of Karnataka has launched a portal called Ejanma.
On this portal you can easily get your birth and death related Certificates without going any of government offices. This port was launch back in 2014. Now people will be able to get their birth and death certificates, their status of application and verification of these Certificates on this official portal.
Ejanma Karnataka New Registration
In this Post you will know how to use EJanma Portal. On the EJanma Portal you can apply for Birth, Death Certificate online. After application you can easily check the status of your EJANMA Portal application. You can also Verify your Death and Birth certificate online. We also elaborate you about the EJanma Login, New user Registration process with User name and passwords.
So all the people of Karnataka who want to apply for this certificates can visit the official portal of Ejanma www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in. To know more about Karnataka state government’s this official portal follow this article till the end.
Highlights of Ejanma Portal
- Article’s Topic : Ejanma Karnataka Application Registration and Status
- Portal : Ejanma
- Launched by : Karnataka state government
- Department : Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Karnataka State Government
- Benefits : To provide death and birth certificates to the people of Karnataka
- Objective : To avoid manual action and time wastage of people and government offices
- Application’s Procedure : Online / Offline
- Official Website : www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in
Major Key Points of Ejanma Official Portal
There are some major key points of Ejanma official portal which are mentioned on the home page of the website and these are :
- This website will provide details of all Births and death of the whole state of Karnataka.
- The Accountants of Villages will Register all the deaths and births of rural areas in eJanma official portal through Nada Kacheri.
- All the deaths, birth and still births which will occurred in government health institutions will be Registered by the medical officers of the government hospitals in Ejanma official website and Certificates will be also provided by themselves to the people.
- The deaths, birth and still births which occurred in Private Hospitals will be also registered and given by the private hospitals authority.
- If you want the copies of death certificate or birth certificate and of there is any correction in this Certificate you can visit your nearest date operator of Nada Kacherior visit the concerned centers which issued death or birth certificate.
- For Any type of information you can contact District Statistical Officer of the concerned District.
Benefits and features of the Ejanma Portal
This portal is very useful and beneficial for all the people of Urban as well as the rural areas :
- This is one and only official portal of the state which is providing death and birth certificates digitally to the people of the state.
- Before this portal every death and birth certificate will be made manually by the concerned department and if for any reason we lost it, we find it very difficult to make in again. But now people can download it on its official portal again, if for some reason they lost or misplaced this Certificate.
- People of urban as well as rural can take benefits of Ejanma official website.
- Ejanma official portal will save the time and energy and money of the people of the state because now they have no any need to come government offices for these Certificates.
- Portal will provide the transparent Services to the people of the state.
Ejanma Death and Birth Certificate Apply
So if you want to apply for a death of birth certificate, you can visit your nearest NdaKcheri’s computer operator or concerned department’s center, they will help you to fill the form offline by downloading it from official website.
If the birth of a child or any death will occur in government or private hospital then it is the hospital authority’s duty to provide death or birth certificate. You can then visit the hospital and can get these Certificates.
Related:- Nadakacheri Application Status
Procedure to login on Ejanma Portal
- So to login into this portal you need to visit the official website which is www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in
- On home page click on the login tab.
- After clicking on login tab provide User Name, Password and Captcha code.
- Now click on login tab and you will get the dashboard of the website for you.
Procedure to verify Death or Birth details of Ejanma Portal
- Go to the official website www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in
- It will redirect you to on the home page of the website.
- Now select Birth/Death Verification option from the left side of the page.
- It will redirect you to a next page.
- Herr enter Birth and Death Registration number and date of birth and death.
- Enter the captcha code given below and click on search button.
- Now you will get a Verification page, you can verify all details regarding death or birth.
Ejanma Karnataka Application Status
- Go to the official website of Ejanma www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in
- On home page choose the option Application Status from left side of the home page.
- It will take you to Application Status page.
- Choose death / Birth Option.
- Then choose Registration Number / Sakala Number.
- If you will choose Registration Number then enter Registration number and
- Select Correction /Name Inclusion option.
- Now enter captcha code and click on submit button. It will take to you on the next page, where you can view the status of your application.
EJANMA Portal Helpline Number
In case of any difficulty or issue you can call on the toll free number of EJanma portal that is 1800-425-6578
Also Read:- Karnataka Arundhati Maitreyi Scheme
You can call on toll free number anytime, if you have any question regarding this portal. This toll free number is Total Free- 1800-425-6578 and Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit the official portal of Ejanmaand where you can get the information of all services which will be provided by the official portal of Ejanma.
The main objective to launch this official portal of Karnataka is to provide the easy way to get death and birth certificates without going to government offices. It would be a time saving procedure for rural and urban area of Karnataka state.
You can login into this portal by your login id or user name and password.
www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in is the official website of Ejanma. You can visit this site by click on this link. It will directly redirect to you on its home page.