E Curfew Pass Kerala Online Registration, pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in, Kerala E Pass Online Apply, curfew pass kerala police, Kerala E-Pass Application Form Download.
Right now India is totally shutdown or visit lock down due to Corona virus. Corona virus is spreading all over the world as well as in India. If we talk about India there are 1637 cases those will be confirmed with Corona virus positive. In which there are 133 is totally recovered from this infection and 38 died due to this infection. Right now five new cases is reported in Kerala and now the total number of patients in this state is 164. If we talk about the worldwide data then there are 882068 confirmed cases those infected with this virus. Right now the more number of patients are exist in United State then Italy and then Spain. In United State more than 1,80,000 patients are are recognised with this infection. So this is one of the biggest crisis for all over the world financial as well as humanity. But as you know that every state government in India provide various type of facilities in this lockdown. There is 21 days lockdown in all over the India which is continued till 14th of april 2020. Some of the states are thinking to extend this lock down till 24th of April. But right now there is no information about extension of this lockdown.
E Curfew Pass Kerala
Kerala state government also facing the same 21 day lockdown. But government of Kerala announce Kerala Police curfew pass that is E pass for the person who is is concerned with the the essential services. You are from Kerala, and you want to make your own E Curfew Pass Kerala Online, then there is official website is launched. You need to visit the official portal pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in and do your registration. One thing you should know down that this curfew pass in Kerala is only applicable for those who are connected with the essential services. The essential services mostly like deliver food products, products and medicines. Government also provide passes for shopkeepers to open their shop. But only important things shops are only open. Other than that no shops restaurants malls or any other public place is open right now.
Coronavirus that is covid-19 is a virus which is spreading from one person to another by different ways. Mostly it is reading from sneezing coughing and via saliva. So if you have any symptoms like coughing, sneezing, cold, headache or fever from last 2 to 3 days then you need to concern with your doctor. All over the Kerala state is totally lockdown. This curfew will be continue till 21 days and it is over on 14th of April. If if the condition in India is improved then this Cup you will be removed. In case this situation is not improved then this curfew will be extended. If you I want to make your E Curfew Pass Kerala Online Registration then you need to follow the procedure which is given below.
Kerala Curfew Pass Online Registration
- Firstly you need to visit official portal of Kerala government.
- This official pages https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in.
- When you reach this page you will see application form.
- In this application form there are two options that curfew pass affidavit And e curfew pass that is emergency pass.
- Choose one of the option and then feel the details that will be asked in the application form.
- In this application form enter your name, complete address, vehicle number, type of vehicle like two wheeler or four wheeler, if you have co passenger name of Co-passenger, travelling place from one place to another, time of travel, purpose of travelling, return time and date, mobile number, and place name.
- Then upload soft copy of your signature which is less than 1 MB.
- Choose the area in which you travel.
- At the end complete the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Kerala E Curfew PASS for Emergency
- If you want to apply for emergency pass then, you can do this from this portal. One thing you should know that the emergency pass is only for essential services.
- In the emergency pass you need to fill the application form.
- Enter your name, department aur emergency service name, your address, mobile number.
- Then upload a signature, your photo and any ID card,
- These all documents will be uploaded as a soft copy and the size is not more than 1 MB.
- At the end select the area name and then click on the submit button.