Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal Online Registration @jobs.delhi.gov.in, रोजगार बाजार पोर्टल दिल्ली, delhi rozgar bazar official website:- Hello forieds Today we will tell you a New initiative start by Delhi government. Delhi State Government has launched the Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal Delhi on July 27th, 2020. Jobseekers who want to apply for the jobs can apply through the Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal. For the Employers and also jobseekers can apply through this portal. Here we have given the complete details about the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal 2020. With a job we can do everything, we can fulfill our desires and family’s needs.
Job Seekers It not only fetches money for better living but also provides everyday learning and the learning doesn’t stop at a particular age but continues at work also. When we work we develop new skills and learn new things. Job is something where we continuously discover ourselves, our potential, and our limit of taking up more responsibilities and it makes us a responsible citizen. Delhi Rojgar Bazaar is an endeavor of the Department of Employment, Govt. of NCT of Delhi to serve the Jobseekers and Employers esp. during this tough time of COVID-19 pandemic.
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal
Friends We have many people in Delhi NCR region, where some are seeking the Jobs while some are wanting to provide Jobs. Through the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal we are trying to provide a suitable platform for both of them.In such a situation, this portal will be helpful for such companies and people. Here companies will put qualifications of employment etc. according to their requirement, then the qualified person will be able to apply for the job. At the same time, people who need jobs will put their qualifications on this portal, then companies will hire them from here.
दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री अरविन्द केजरीवाल जी ने इस पोर्टल की शुरूआत डिजिटल प्रेस कॉन्फ़्रेंस के द्वारा की थी। इस डिजिटल प्रेस कॉन्फ़्रेंस में अरविन्द केजरीवाल जी ने यह भी कहा है कि उन्हें राज्य की अर्थव्यवस्था को सुधारने हेतु लोगों की सहायता चाहिए साथ ही उन्होंने रेहरी पटरी वालों को अपना कार्य फिर से कर पाने की अनुमति भी प्रदान की थी। दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार को काफी अच्छी प्रतिक्रिया मिल रही है। 6 घंटों में ही 51,403 कर्मचारियों ने रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाया है एवं 1,071 नियोक्ताओं के द्वारा 18,585 वैकेंसी दी गई है।
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal has been launched for better coordination between job seekers and employers in the National Capital. CM said “Today construction work has started but workers are missing, employees who lost their jobs are not being able to find new ones. To provide a common meeting ground for both job seekers, Delhi govt. is going to start a portal jobs.delhi.gov.in. Any employer seeking personnel can register and enlist what all qualifications he is seeking. Similarly those searching for jobs can also register on this website, enlisting their experience, qualifications, and areas in which they are interested in finding work.
Key point about this Portal
- Beneficial to the unemployed people of Delhi
- Enhancement in job opportunities
- Ease of access to multiple jobs
- Reduces the time of Job Search
Important Paperwork on jobs.delhi.gov.in
- मोबाइल नंबर
- ई-मेल आईडी
- आधार कार्ड
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र
- शैक्षिक योग्यता प्रमाण पत्र
- अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र
- पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो
Benefits of Rojgar Bazaar Portal
- jobs.delhi.gov.in website will connect both the job provider & seeker and give an integrated platform.
- Delhi job portal includes around 30 sectors for which applicants can register.
- A huge number of applicants will be employed through rojgar job portal.
- Job seekers can directly communicate to the employer that will make the process quicker.
- Candidate can check the complete profile of company and then apply for the post.
Rojgar Bazaar Portal Delhi Online Registration
- While on visit to Delhi Rozgar Bazaar, You have to visit the portal at http://jobs.delhi.gov.in/.
- Select among the two options. If you are looking for a job, please choose the ‘I want a job’ option and if you are looking for an employee, please choose the ‘I want staff’ option.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to register yourself, and get an OTP number. Enter the OTP on the screen.
- If you are looking for a job, choose the job categories of your interest, and create your profile by filling in the information requested in the form. Jobs matching your interest will be displayed.
- Click on the job of your choice and contact your employer by WhatsApp or call. Any employer you contact will be enlisted in your application list.
- With the ‘My Profile’ option, you can update your profile and you can log out.
- If you are looking for an employee, please give all the information related to the job posting and your company.
- All the employment opportunities you post will be visible on the ‘My Jobs’ option. Whenever a person wishing to work will apply to your posted job, you will see it under the ‘My Jobs’ section.