Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary list 2021 Assam ttwd.assam.gov.in:- Hello Everyone. Today we are providing you information about Assam Government New Scheme Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary List. This is for information of all concerned that the list of approved beneficiaries of Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni for the year 2019-20 has been uploaded on our online portal. You are directed to visit http://www.ttwmis.com and upload relevant documents. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to tea tribes youths of Assam to encourage and initiate themselves into self employment activities. The scheme is proposed as a means to enhance their capabilities.
Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary list 2021 Assam ttwd.assam.gov.in
Further, the Cabinet approved the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni of granting one-time financial assistance of ₹ 25,000 to 15,000 youth of the Tea Tribe community. The Cabinet approved provisions for construction of pucca houses for workers of the Assam Tea Corporation Limited gardens at the cost of ₹ 1.3 lakh per house. The Cabinet also approved the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni of granting one-time financial assistance of ₹ 25,000 for 15,000 youth of the Tea Tribe community.
Eligibility Criteria of his Scheme
- The applicant shall be permanent resident of Assam and must belong to Tea Tribes Community only duly supported by valid Caste Certificate. If the parents the applicants are in the permanent/temporary employment of a tea garden, the applications should be duly certified by the tea garden authority.
- Applicant should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019.
- Candidates shall be classified into three categories: (i) Pre-Matric. (ii) Post-Matric. (iii) Degree holder and above.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.50 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should be educated unemployed youth and must not be employed in any Govt./Semi Govt. authorities.
- The applicant must not have availed such benefit during the last three years.
- The schemes of the applicants shall be income generating in nature. h) Only one applicant per family shall be selected for financial assistance.
- Candidate should have undergone 3 (three) months compulsory Skill Development Training in any Govt. recognized Training Institute before availing the benefit.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit / HSLC Pass Certificate as age proof.
- Original copy of caste certificate.
- Undertaking affirming having less than 10 Bighas land.
- Undertaking on family income as per attached format.
- Original copy of Voter ID/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving License.
- Original of trade license issued by gram panchayat/urban local bodies to be uploaded.
- Recommendation letter from Chairman to be uploaded.
Apply Online For Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Advertisement will be published in the News Papers inviting applications from intending youth having the eligibility criteria for the financial assistance.
- The applicants with all necessary supporting documents will submit their applications as per approved application format before the Sub Divisional Welfare Officer.
- The Sub-Divisional Beneficiary Selection Committees shall verify and select the eligible applicants and send the list of eligible applicants as per target to the Directorate in hard copy and soft copies (MS Word or MS Excel format).
- The Directorate will compile the list received from the Sub-Divisional Beneficiary Selection Committees and take approval from the Chairman, State Level Advisory Committee while finalizing the list of beneficiaries.
- The financial assistance to the selected youth shall be credited to applicants bank accounts through e transfer.
Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary list
Friends, You can check out the Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary list 2021 online via given the following Links. If you have question then you can ask us in the comment box.