Curfew Pass Karnataka Online Application Form, kspclearpass.mygate.com, Curfew Pass Bangalore, Karnataka Curfew E Pass, Covid 19 Movement Pass Bangalore.
Karnataka state police due partnership with my gate to provide you the curfew pass Karnataka online. As you know that all India is now facing 21 day curfew. But in this curfew condition there are some essential services are are continue till 14th of April 2020. The facility of provide passe by mygate Portal is only for the essential services like food items, pharmacy related items and their related items. In some cases if anyone need pass for any medical emergency then this facility will be also available for them. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi firstly announce one day Janata curfew on 22nd of March. But after a huge hike in the number of patients affected from coronavirus, then and a complete lockdown in all over the India is announced by Prime Minister. So till 14th April all over India is completely locked down and only essential services are allowed to travel from one place to another.
Curfew Pass Karnataka
At this time some people those work everyday and eat everyday they have facing a very bad time. Due to that most of the state government allow majdur Bhatta one time bhatta for registered workers. Central Government also announced free ration and 3 month free gas cylinder for the BPL families. The free cylinder scheme is applicable under ujjwala Yojana. In Karnataka state if you want to make your Karnataka Curfew Pass online, then you need to visit the official portal. The official website is kspclearpass.mygate.com.
Curfew Pass Bangalore
Bangalore city police allow to issue the curfew passes. This passes will be allowed only for the person who is involved with the essential services. The whole process is very easy, and if you you are from Bangalore city then we will give you the whole procedure how you can apply. For this service migrate official portal is launched to create your own curfew pass for Bangalore city. When this curfew is started then people start gathering in front of police Stations for create there curfew pass. So this is very risky and it will increase the chances of coronavirus contamination. To overcome this and create social distancing and follow the lockdown procedure Bangalore government announce a online portal for creating curfew PASS online.
In this portal you need to enter your phone number email id and basic details. Then you will get OTP and you need to provide some basic information and reason for curfew pass. When Your application will be accepted you will be notified by SMS or email ID as soon as possible.
Karnataka Curfew Pass Online Application Form kspclearpass.mygate.com
To fight with Corona virus latest covid-19, you need to follow the 21 days lockdown. But in case you are connected with any essential services then you will get it pass by following the procedure.
- Firstly you need to visit now official portal page https://kspclearpass.mygate.com/signup.
- This step is basically for the bulk passes for the employee of any respected organisation.
- In this application form enter the organisation name, your personal details like name email id and phone number.
- Then upload government issued ID.
- Then click on the accept term and condition and click on next.
- Then you will get a OTP which is sent to your mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter your OTP. Then other additional details you need to enter.
- Keep your organisation PAN number. Then choose your jurisdiction police station. Enter carefully because all these passes will be sent to police station which you enter.
- Can provide all the details of organisation. And also upload the supporting documents and then click on next button.
- After fill all the details you will be successfully apply for curfew pass Karnataka online. Then your registration completion will be sent to your email ID.
- When your application is approved, department will send you SMS and that you can check on the official website admin panel.
- If you want to create bulk passes that at one time you can add hundred employees in a single bulk request.
Curfew E pass Karnataka status online
- If you want to check the status you need to visit the official portal again.
- Then visit the your request section.
- If your application is accepted then you can print the passes from here.
- In case you have any difficulty any problem then you can write your question on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is basically a official email ID of Karnataka state police department.
- If you want to create Karnataka Epass online then a mobile app is also available. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
Curfew Pass in Karnataka (Bangalore)
Bangalore: Organisations and individuals can obtain passes from KSP’s e-portal here
Districts other than Bangalore:
Organisations: Following the business continuity approval from the Department of Industries & Commerce, Karnataka, please contact your nearest district police to obtain movement passes for your employees/ vehicles.
Individuals: Nearest district police to be contacted.