Get step by Step information on CUB Net Banking New User Registration in witch you can read city union bank online net banking, Login at onlinecub.net.in
Nowadays, due to digitalization, all government and non-government banks are offering online services to customers. City Union Bank is the leading bank in non-government banks.
It provides all kinds of facilities to its customers. Like other banks in the country, City Union Bank is also offering online banking facilities to its customers.
CUB Net Banking New User Registration
Now all the New and Old customers of City Union Bank will be able to get its services on their smartphones by login by their account numbers.
We will tell you all about the login procedure and procedure to take benefits of bank’s all Services, so read this article till the end to get more information regarding CUB Net Banking New User Registration of City Union Bank.
Services offered by CUB Net Banking
- You can check your account balance anytime from anywhere.
- You can check your transaction of your debit and credit cards.
- You can pay your bills and will be able to do shopping through net banking.
- You can check your interest on your bank balance.
- You can download your debit and credit cards statements via net banking offered by City Union Bank.
- And many more other services for which people have to visit bank again and again. And all these services you can get only by using your Mobile Phone, computer and laptops.
CUB Net Banking login Procedure
- Please go to the official portal of City Union Bank, https://www.cityunionbank.com/
- Now on home page choose the option Login.
- A new page will open in front of you here you have to chosen the option Click Here to Login for Registered Users.
- Now enter your Customer ID and password for login.
- After that enter the captcha code given below, after entering the captcha code click on the Login Tab and you will be successfully login into CUB Net Banking Account.
CUB internet Banking Login with Username ID and Pin
- You can visit the official Portal of City Union Bank and Enter your credentials.
- In Credential enter your username ID and Passwords.
- You can click on the checkbox’s. That’s is basically a Conform your welcome message and secure access image.
- After That you will be redirected to your dashboard.
City Union Bank Net Banking Registration
For net banking registration, you should have an account in CUB. By following simple steps given below, you can register yourself for net banking for City Union Bank account :
- Please go to the official website of CUB https://www.cityunionbank.com/
- Then choose Online Services option from right top of the website’s home page.
- Now select Register Section and choose Retail Banking option.
- After clicking on Register Online, you will get Registration Page. Read all instructions and Accept to proceed.
- Enter all the details such as facilities you want, set login Id, Password for transaction and submit all these information.
- After submitting all the information you will get your login Id or reference number on your computer screen. Save login Id or reference number for future use.
- You will also get a SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Within one hour you will get a SMS on your number and all the net banking services will be started on your login id and you will be able to use all Services offered by bank after confirmation massage.
Procedure to Registration in City Union Bank
- Please visit your nearest City Union Bank’s branch and take a net banking Registration form.
- Fill all the form with necessary details asked in the form and submit this form into your bank branch.
- After submitting the application form you will get your login or Customer Id from Bank on your Registered mobile number.
- After that you will get your Password of login Id and transaction on your address within 7 to 10 days via speed post.
- You will get a SMS after dispatch of your password.
- After getting your password you can enjoy the services of City Union Bank.
Check Account Balance on CUB Net Banking
- Login into your CUB net banking account by using your login ID and password.
- Then choose Account option and after that Account Summary option.
- Now if you have more than one account in the COB, you have to chosen one bank account of which you want check your account balance.
- After choosing that account you will be able to check your account balance.
The necessary information for NEFT transactions are Remitted Amount, Remitted Bank, Account, Beneficiary’s Bank Branch Name, Beneficiary’s Name, Account Number of Beneficiary, All information of Sender and Receiver, IFSC code of the bank branch in which you want to transect money.
Customers can call anytime at 044-71225000 for any type of inquiry.
Customers will get their login id and password or PIN on their address which they gave in the application form by speed post.
Yes, customers can change their password any time on official website of COB.
Yes, if due to some issues receiver’s bank is unable to credit the money into his/her account then this money will credited to sender’s account once again within one or two hours.
By using net banking of City Union Bank you will be able to do transaction from anywhere and anytime. This is a secure and time saving procedure. There are many services which COB will provide through net banking.
We have provided all the information about COB net banking. If you want to get more information you can visit its official website and you can also call on customer care number which we have provided to you in our article.