Students will get the direct link to the free coaching scheme offcial website coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration 2022 SC, OBC Free Coaching Apply Online.
Hello, friends today we are coming with the new scheme of the Central government of India. So many government schemes are launched for the welfare of the poor people. Now gain central government starts the Free Coaching scheme for the students of SC and OBC categories. For improved their education quality government starts this scheme. Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the eligible candidates for the coaching.
But before that SC, OBC candidates do registration under the official website of coaching.dosje.gov.in. To provide you with all information about the Free Coaching scheme in this article we share with you all the important details like the registration process, login process, application form, eligibility criteria, and required documents for the registration.
Interested peoples or eligible peoples read our article carefully. We hope that through this article you get more information that helps you in the registration.
The government of India already lauch its portal for SC, OBC Free Coaching scheme. The complete process of coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration 2022 fr Students belonging to SC, OBC Free Coaching Apply Online is now online. You can apply online with the basic details mentioned below.
The free coaching scheme is started by the Central government of India and all the work is done under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. For the SC and OBC students have the big opportunity to get the benefits of the scheme and improve their educational quality.
The government provides the financial assistance of Rs. 3,000 for the rural area candidates, Rs. 6,000 to the Urban areas candidates and Rs. 2000 for the candidates who are going for education in the city.
So by registering on the coaching.dosje.gov.in candidates take the benefits. With the amount of money in the scheme, they can get free coaching.
Highlights of Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC
|Name of the article||coaching.dosje.gov.in registration 2022|
|Name of the scheme||Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC|
|Type of the scheme||Government|
|Name of the department||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|beneficiary||Students belong to SC and OBC category|
|motive||Provide the financial assistance for free coaching|
Intention of coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration
Students who are belonging to the Sc and OBC categories have the opportunity to improve their education system. Every year central government launched so many schemes for the poor students. Under the scheme, the government provides financial help to every eligible candidate with that amount they can get the Free coaching under the government.
The main motive to launch the scheme was to provide a good education to the poor students. Sometimes there are so many talented students but due to financial problems, they are not growing up and do not continue their education. So in front of this problem government starts this program.
Financial Assistance under SC, OBC Free Coaching
Financial assistance provides to eligible candidates by the government for continuing their free coaching. The amount is different according to the area.
|For Rural Area students||Rs. 3000|
|For Urban Area students||6,000|
|For the handicapped students||Rs. 2000 extra with this amount|
Benefits of the coaching.dosje.gov.in Free Coaching
The scheme has some benefits which are provided to the eligible students:-
- The central government provides financial help to the SC, and OBC students.
- Candidates can choose the coaching center according to their choice.
- A fee for the coaching is paid by the government to the coaching center.
- Only the candidates who are belonging to eth SC, or OBC category get the benefits under the scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, students get the coaching without any burden on the family.
Eligibility Criteria For Students who Want free Coaching
Only the eligible students get the benefits of the scheme. These are some eligibility:-
- Students of SC and OBC are eligible under the scheme.
- Students whose presentation is excellent in the academic years are eligible for the scheme.
- In one family only one child gets the benefits of the scheme.
- Students get the coaching for the Pre or the final examination after registration.
- The family’s annual income is not more than Rs, 8 lakh.
- Under the scheme students also get the coaching for the interview and examination.
- It is required for every student they can attend all the coaching classes.
- Coaching class is run after the regular classes of schools or university.
|Telangana Free Coaching Scheme|
|Free Gas Cylinder Scheme|
|PMKVY Registration Online|
|UP Abhyudaya Coaching Registration|
|ARBAS Anundoram borooah Award|
coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration 2022 SC, OBC Free Coaching Apply Online
For the registration atcoaching.dosje.gov.in, there are some easy steps. Only the registered candidates will get the benefits of the scheme. So follow these registration steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of coaching.dosje.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the site read all the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- After that click on the register option.
- The new page is open with the registration form.
- Enter the required information like name and other details.
- After that, the registration form uploads all the required documents.
- In the last click on the submit option.
Video Presentation for Registration Free Coaching
coaching.dosje.gov.in Student Login
After completing, the registration process candidates need to log in to the official website. They can get the unique Username ID and password. With that ID and password candidates log in to the page and get any information regarding the scheme.
So there are some steps for Login:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme i.e. coaching.dosje.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage select the login option.
- The new page is open with the login.
- Enter the username and password.
- After that enter the Captcha code for the verification.
- In the last click on the login option.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
To provide the free educational facility to prepare for the final examination, interview or entrance examination, etc.
The candidates who belong to the SC, and OBC categories apply for the scheme.
You can call on 011-23372391 for the helpline.