CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021 Gujarat Apply Online | CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Helpline Number | cngsahbhaagi.com | CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2nd Phase details:- CM Vijay Rupani cabinet has decided to open another 300 CNG stations in the next 2 years. Interested people can make CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Apply Online and fill application form to setup their own CNG pumps under franchisee and OMC-dealer models. Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana motto is to add 300 new CNG pumps in 2 years.
The CNG pumps will be installed at different national highways of the state. There 542 CNG pumps at present that are available in the state and by adding the new CNG pumps there will be 842 pumpus in the next two years. Gujarat Government has been appointed as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of the Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana by Gujarat Gas Limited and Sabarmati Gas Limited under franchisee and OMC dealer models.
CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021 Gujarat Apply Online | Helpline Number
The State government had announced that the owners of existing petrol pumps need not take additional permission from government to start new CNG pump. Recently Gujarat State Government announced to release new CNG સહભાગી યોજના Advertisement to setup new 300 CNG Pumps. These Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana 2021 Pumps will be setup near to various highways and National Highways.
Under the Meeting Chief Minister also declared that For Existing Petrol Pump Station Owner, there is no need to get any type of permission to start CNG Station under Gujarat Sahbhagi Yojana.
Key Features of this Scheme
- It will be a Joint partnership model for CNG stations in urban municipal areas and highways.
- There will be 2 types of CNG stations which will come up under either CNG franchise model and PSU-OMC dealer model.
- Under the PSU-OMC dealer model, online CNG station (through pipeline) or daughter booster CNG station (without pipeline) are covered.
- Companies are going to provide main equipment to start new CNG stations in Gujarat.
- Applicants will have to perform Civil work as well as NOC.
- It is important to note that the ownership of land is compulsory for applicant to setup new CNG Pump Station in Gujarat.
- आधार कार्ड.
- पैन कार्ड.
- ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस.
- वोटर आई.डी.
- भूमि प्रमाण (7/12, सूचकांक, संपत्ति कार्ड आदि).
- भूमि दस्तावेज (7/12, सूचकांक, संपत्ति कार्ड आदि).
Charges for Application
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 10,000 / – should be paid by the applicant.
- There is no application fee for Online Station or Daughter Booster Station that are within the limits of Municipal corporation.
- An Interest free refundable deposit of Rs. 15 Lakhs should be paid for the Online Station that are out of the limits of municipal corporation.
- An Interest free refundable deposit of Rs. 10 Lakhs should be paid for the Daughter Booster Station that are out of the limits of municipal corporation.
CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Online Application Form
- First, you can go to the official Portal.
- On the main webpage, CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Click the “Nông ધણી કરો” option.
- Then next, the online registration form will appear in Gujarat CNG.
- Candidates can enter the exact details here.
- Click the “Register” button to complete the online registration process.
- Later, people can log in to fill out the online order form for the new Gujarat CNG pump station.
- Now, over the next two years, another 300 refills will undergo a Participatory CNG Plan to ensure a wider and faster CNG availability.
- Not all existing operators of CNG stations in GGCL and SGL will be required to comply with any additional compliance.