CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates Delhi 2021, Delhi Mukhyamantri Vakeel Kalyan Yojana 2021, Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme Online Application Form
In recognition of the role being played by the Advocates in the society and the legal profession in particular, the Government of NCT of Delhi has announced the CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates vide Order No. 5(50)/Lit/LJ&LA/19 (CD No. 064546413)/7122-24 dated 29.11.2019, a Committee consisting of Advocates was constituted with the mandate to propose a Scheme for the welfare of Advocates so that the budget outlay of Rs. 50 crores sanctioned by the Government of NCT of Delhi is utilized properly for the welfare of all Advocates.
CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates
The Committee submitted its report on 12.12.2019 vide which it has proposed the following schemes :-
- Group (Term) Insurance for practising advocates providing life cover of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten Lakhs) per advocate.
- Group Medi-claim coverage for the advocates, their spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years, for a family floater sum insured of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs).
- E-library with 10 computers loaded with e-journals and web editions of e-journals, alongwith printers in all the 6 district courts.
- Creche facility for advocates and staff employees in each of the 6 district courts.
Vide Cabinet Decision No. 2794 dated 18.12.2019, all the above Schemes have been approved. The Council of Ministers has further directed “that CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates would be applicable to practicing advocates who are enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi and are also in the Voters’ List of Delhi”.
In order to avail the benefits of Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme , interested advocates are requested to apply on-line by 19.04.2020 (Sunday).
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme|
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Announced by||Kailash Gehlot|
|Date of official announcement||18th December, 2019|
|Date of implementation||March 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Practicing lawyers who live in Delhi|
|Mode of application||Online registration|
|Registration begins on||21st March, 2020 from 9:30 A.M|
|Registration ends on||31st March, 2020|
|Supervised by||Delhi Law Department|
Delhi Government is inviting online application for CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates at www.law.delhigovt.nic.in. The state govt. has started an online application / registration facility for eligible lawyers to avail the benefits of CM Advocates Welfare Scheme. Online registrations or applications from lawyers has been started by the Delhi Law Department from 21 March 2020. All the eligible lawyers can apply online for this scheme.
CM Advocate Welfare Scheme
All those advocates who are practicing in Delhi, registered with Delhi Bar Council and are also in voters list of Delhi will be able to apply for CM Advocate Welfare Scheme. IT department has released the Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme online application form on the law department’s website.
Law department is also going to interact with all bar associations of Delhi. Moreover, Delhi Law Department will also send information by SMS to registered lawyers of Delhi Bar Council. The last date to apply online for CM Advocate Welfare Scheme will be 31 March 2020.
Chief Minister’s Advocates’ Welfare Scheme: 13 Member Committee submits recommendations to the Chief Minister; Four Schemes – Group Insurance, Medi-Claim, E-Library and Crèche Facility in the proposal to benefit Nearly 40000 advocates in Delhi.
- The 13 member committee of Advocates headed by the Supreme Court Bar Association President Mr. Rakesh Khanna submitted its recommendations to the Chief Minister on late Thursday evening.
- The Committee announced by the Chief Minister on 29 November2019 held five meetings to finalize and compile the set of recommendations
- The recommendations consists of four schemes: Group (Term) Insurance for practising advocates; Group Medi-claim coverage for the advocates, their spouse and two dependent children; E-library with 10 computers loaded with e-journals in all the 6 district courts; and Creche facility for advocates and staff employees.
- Nearly 40000 advocates enrolled in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, District courts and other tribunals will benefit.
Key features of Chief Minister Advocate Scheme
- Betterment of the lawyers – The primary objective of Delhi government, behind the implementation of this scheme is to boost the law and judiciary system. It can be done by ensuring the prosperity of the lawyers.
- Financial security – The implementation of this program will provide adequate financial security to the practicing lawyers in Delhi.
- Life insurance – The Delhi authority will also provide a life insurance policy to the beneficiaries of this welfare scheme. The insurance cover amount is a whopping Rs.10,00,000.
- Medical insurance – The Delhi government will offer a medical insurance policy to the beneficiaries. The insurance cover sum is Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Medical insurance for family members – The wife/husband of the selected lawyers will acquire the medical insurance perks. Additionally, two children, which have not crossed the age mark of 25 years will be included in this policy.
- Paperless application process – The decision for portal based application will make the process paperless and hassle-free.
- Establishment of e-libraries – The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced that an e-library will be constructed and made operational in every district, as soon as possible.
- Benefit of the e-libraries – The registered lawyers will have access to these e-libraries. 10 computers, steady internet connection and printers will be available at these e-libraries. The lawyers will be able obtain e-files and e-books, published on law and judiciary.
- Committee approved project – Before the official launch of this welfare project, the Chief Minister had formed a committee. The committee comprised of 13 high-placed and reputed lawyers. The committee had assessed the project draft, and gave a green signal after making the essential alternations.
Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme Application Form
As we have mentioned above, the start date for registration of lawyers by filling Delhi CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Apply Online Form is 21 March 2020. All the eligible people can then fill the Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme online application / registration form. Below is the complete process to apply online for Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme 2021.
- Firstly visit the official website at:– law.delhigovt.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “CM Welfare Scheme For Advocates Application Form” link. In the next window, click at the link “Click Here to Fill Application Form“.
- Then the Delhi CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Online Registration Form 2021 will appear as shown below:-
- Accordingly, candidates can fill in all the details and complete the Delhi CM Advocates Welfare Scheme online application form filling process.
The online registration process begins at 21/03/2020 (9:30 a.m) and application forms are out. Check the eligibility criteria, highlights of this scheme and other details.