All the citizens of Chhattisgarh can do registration on new vaccination portal. CM Bhupesh Bhagel Launch CG Teeka Portal Registration for Free Vaccination on cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in. Chhattisgarh state government launch CG Teeka Portal today (13th May 2021) for the state citizens.
In this portal citizens from the age of 18 to 44 can register themselves for the covid vaccination. This portal is launched by CM Bhupesh Baghel and Chhattisgarh Health Minister Mr T.S. Siah Dev.
This portal will help all the citizens to register themselves for covid-19. On this portal you can take benefits of beta testing and vaccination schedule facilities are also available. If anyone want to do CG Teeka Portal Registration online you then the facility is now open.
As you all know covid baby is more dangerous than first wave. People are travelling with pneumonia, lung diseases and shortage of oxygen. Most of the experts said that, if you take vaccine then this is one of the way to save yourself from covid-19. Government of India already launched their portal for registration.
CG Teeka Portal Registration
Now state governments also take initiative. In this initiative Chhattisgarh State Government and chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel start CG Teeka their own initiative. So anyone in between 18 to 44 years, he/ she can register themselves on this portal. We will give you a brief information about how you can do Chhattisgarh Teeka portal Registration Online as well as offline with Gram Panchayat and Local Body office.
|Website name||CG Teeka Portal|
|Scheme Started in||Chhattisgarh state only|
|Scheme launched by||CM Bhupesh Baghel and health Minister|
|Scheme benefit for||18 to 44 year old citizens|
|Registration process||Via Online|
|Motive of this initiative||Give covid-19 vaccination for everyone|
The main benefit of this initiative, that anyone can register themselves, without mobile phone or internet. State government it already provide facility in the gram panchayat, urban bodies and Municipal corporations. In these government authorised places you can physically go and register yourself for covid vaccination.
Benefit of Chhattisgarh Teeka Web Portal
- State Government of Chhattisgarh take initiative to vaccinate every citizen in their state.
- With CG Teeka Portal initiative, government start vaccination from the age of 18 to 44 year.
- 60 plus senior citizens get already vaccinated in the first phase.
- The registration process for Covid Teeka in Chhattisgarh is done by cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in website.
- When you register on the portal, after sometime you will get a message regarding vaccination date and venue.
- So you have to reach on that destination at that particular time and complete your vaccination process.
- The information regarding vaccination date and time will be sent to you via SMS on your register mobile number.
- Chief minister of Chhattisgarh Mr. Bhupesh Baghel already provided all the information regarding CGTeeka Portal, to in which vaccination will be initiated in all over the state.
On the day of launching CG Teeka Portal, chief Minister congratulate all the officials of health department and CHIPS. He said we already know that the geographical and social location of Chhattisgarh is not favourable for everyone regarding vaccination and its registration. Most of the people live in those area in which there is no internet connectivity and no no mobile signals.
Near about 40% of the people in Chhattisgarh live under BPL, Antyodaya and destitute categories. They didn’t have the facility of mobile phone. In that case they do not register themselves for Covid vaccination.
With this Imitative they can register themselves for this vaccination on their near gram Panchayat, and other government offices. Chhattisgarh IT Department solve the problem and they developed CG teeka portal.
CG Teeka Portal Registration Online cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in
If you are 18+ and want to register for, covid vaccination in Chhattisgarh, then you need to register yourself on Chhattisgarh Teeka portal. The complete process with guidelines and mention step-by-step below:-
- For registration, you need to visit the official website https://cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in/.
- On the homepage you will see, Take part in covid vaccination initiative. It will decrease the the spreading of covid virus.
Note:- you can also get a a message on the homepage ” right now only registration has been begin on this portal. Facilities regarding schedule in of vaccination will be start soon”.
- On the homepage you will see a register (Panjikaran) button. Click on it and you will be redirected to a new page that is a registration form.
- Now you will see a note on screen that “18 to 44 year citizens can do registration for vaccination and slot will be provided according to that”.
- Scroll down English complete form. In this form you have to pursue choose your district name, then select where you belong urban or rural.
- The next section is choose your block name, choose your village name and then Gram Panchayat name.
- The next section you have to, fill your complete name, choose your gender and then date of birth.
- The next part choose your toes type. In which first dose or second dose you have to choose one.
- After choosing that you are asked to enter your mobile number.
- The last section is, type of registration. Choose a category for example BPL, frontline, APL or Antyodaya.
- If you are from BPL, then enter your ration card number.
- At the end you need to click on the submit button.
- Now you are successfully registered on CG Teeka Portal.
CG Vaccination Portal
CG Vaccination Registration
CG Teela Portal is launched by Chhattisgarh government for covid vaccination registration process.
Chhattisgarh state government launch this portal and CM Bhupesh Baghel and health minister starts portal.
With the help of this portal, citizens can register themselves for vaccination.
On this portal you have to provide some details, like your name, village name, mobile number and type of dose. Then register yourself and you will get the confirmation message.
If your age is in between 18 to 44 years, then you can register yourself on this website.
We hope that the information provided regarding Chhattisgarh Teeka portal is helpful for you. Incase you face any difficulty regarding registration then you can ask us in the comment section below.