Get all the details about WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2022, binamulle samajik suraksha yojana 2022, Helpline number and office address BMSSY Online Apply, www.bmssy.wblabour.gov.in
The scheme is launched by the West Bengal government recently in a budget speech. Landless laborers and the unorganized sector will benefit from this scheme.
The department of finance has allotted rupees 500 crores for the smooth functioning of the scheme. Over 1.18 crore of families are being enrolled under this scheme.
Now the State Government has introduced Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha (BMSS), under which the State Government, besides providing other beneﬁts free of cost, will also provide the entire funding for the provident fund.
Hence, now the provident fund also becomes free for the beneficiary. This is expected to benefit about 1.50 crore families. Rs 500 crore has been allocated for BMSS for FY 2022.
WB Bina Mulya (Binamulle) Samajik Suraksha Yojana
The scheme is to work towards the social welfare of the landless laborers and the whole unorganized sector of West Bengal state. Around 7.5 crore people in WB state will reap the benefits of this new free social security scheme.
All the landless laborers would be included as beneficiaries of BMSS. All the unorganized sector beneficiaries will get benefits of Samajik Suraksha on attaining the age of 60 years under the WB Free Social Security Scheme.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana or SSY is a scheme for social reforms of the unorganized sectors across West Bengal.
The main aim of this scheme is to provide social security to all the workforces across the state. The workers of any nation are considered the driving force of the economy.
Binamulle samajik suraksha yojana Benefits
In this section, you will know what are the main benefits of Binamulle Samajik Suraksha yojana (BM-SSY). The empowerment of Uorgannsed workers will be the main aim of this scheme. The main factors of this scheme are Provide Provident fund, Death insurance, Disability cover, and other benefits.
- The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana has been initiated by the finance minister, and Mamata Banerjee has requested the inclusion of the landless farmers.
- Under the Samajik Suraksha Yojana, 1.18 crores families have opted for the scheme benefits, and the number has risen to almost 1.5 crores.
- People belonging to different unorganized sectors will be offered provident fund and other benefits.
- The age limit for availing the above said scheme benefits is 60 years. Before this, the laborers cannot get the benefits. Unlike the earlier time, the laborers do not have to pay any premium money. As of now, the government will pay the premium money on behalf of the poor laborers.
- For a death beneficiary, the family will be given rupees 2 lakhs. For the ones who are disabled, they will get rupees 1 lakhs.
- Residential documents to know that applicant is native of the West Bengal state only.
- Income certificate in which annual income will be showed at the time of registration. It will enable us to know whether the applicant is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme or not.
- An identity proof that includes Aadhaar card, voter id which will be checked by high officials.
- Bank details will be given like account numbers in which the amount of the scheme will directly be credited to the account of the applicant.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Form
- Visit the official website of www.bmssy.wblabour.gov.in and click on the screen of the homepage.
- Then click on the “Quick Application” tab on the next page.
- Subsequently, SSY Common Application Form will be displayed and you would have to click either YES or NO.
- Now enter all the details such as Registration Number, Father Name and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit and fill the entire form with correct details.
- Then upload all the necessary documents and click Continue.
- On the next page, you would have to fill the details of your nominee and upload all the required documents.
- Then fill the Additional Affirmation Page with PF/ESI, employee type, income and bank details.
- Click the Submit button.
- After submitting the form you will receive an acknowledgment on the screen.
How To Apply Online In Video
Thus, under the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the provident fund benefits for the unorganized sector workers are completely free. The entire cost is now borne by the Govt. on and from 01.04.2020. The workers are now not required to pay any amount for getting the Provident Fund benefit.
Binamulle Samajik Suraksha Yojana list / Status Search
- To check out the list of WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, there is option available on the official website.
- List is available on the official website so you have to visit the official web portal https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/.
- On the homepage you will see a section of search your detail. Click on it and a new page will be open on your screen.
- Applicant need to enter registration number this search box and then click on the search button.
- After that a complete list and search status will be open on your screen.
BMSSY Helpline Number
In case you have any questions or queries about this scheme, then you can contact Shramik Sathi helpline number. The number is 1800-103-0009 (Toll-Free).
Office Address:- 11th Floor, New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata-700001