Bihar Migrant Workers Registration, Bihar Nodal Officer For Covid 19 Helpline Number, bihar bhawan helpline number:- According to PIB A total of 8,888 people have been cured. This takes our total recovery rate to 25.37%. The total number of confirmed cases is now 35,043. Since yesterday, an increase of 1,993 has been noted in the number of COVID-19 confirmed cases in India. State/UTs and district administration through focused efforts are required to ensure that the districts where cases have come up i.e. red and orange zones can break the chain of transmission through effective and stringent containment measures. Bihar Government has started the Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Covid 19 Scheme for Migrant Workers. CM Nitish Kumar has launched the Bihar Migrant Workers Online Registration Form scheme for Return of People दूसरे राज्यों में फंसे लोगों की वापसी के लिए Bihar Trapped in other states due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Epidemic.
Bihar Migrant Workers Registration
The Bihar governments have started the registration process for migrant workers to return home during lockdown after the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued the guidelines. The state governments of Bihar have already facilitated the Bihar Migrant Workers Registration for migrant labourers to travel during lockdown. Whereas the other states such Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra have advertised the helpline numbers for the migrants to register themselves with the COVID 19 nodal officers of the respective state.After a month of lockdown, the government has given a major lockdown relaxation to the migrants who have been stranded in various other states across the country.
Bihar Migrant Workers Scheme is helpful for all candidates who Stranded in various states and want to return home in Bihar State by Shramik Special Train Booking Schedule & Timings . Majdur, Students or any other Person can fill up Ghar Jane Ke Liye Registration Form online and submit on the official portal. Check the applying procedure and registration link News of Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Covid-19 from below section.And for this, every state government will launch a portal so that their people can register in the same and they will bring back their home safely.
Bihar Nodal Officer For Covid 19
The central government has issued a few guidelines to the people who are stranded and the state government in their notice. Bihar Government also Appoint Nodal Officer for Covid 19. To know more about the Migrant Workers Registration and portal link of your states then read this article given below.Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued an order to allow the movement of migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students and other persons, stranded at different places across the country, by special trains to be operated by Ministry of Railways (MoR). MoR would designate nodal officer(s) for coordinating with State/ UTs for their movement. It would also issue detailed guidelines for sale of tickets; for social distancing and other safety measures to be observed at train stations, train platforms and within the trains.
|Higher Authority||Bihar Government|
|Department||Labour Resources Department, Govt. of Bihar|
|Scheme||Bihar Migrant Workers Registration|
|Scheme Announced By||Mukhyamantri Nitish Kumar|
|Objective||Return of People of Bihar Trapped in other states|
|Benefits||Help to come back home|
|Article Category||Bihar Migrant Workers Registration|
migrant workers registration bihar
The Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notice on Wednesday and gives the direction to the respective state whose Bihar migrants worker stranded to facilitate the movement of the people. And every state government is in touch with the higher officials of other states, so that they can perform this task without creating any chaos, and some of the states already launched the portal for their citizens so that they may register through it.
Bihar Migrant Workers Registration Process
There are mainly 2 ways the Bihar Migrant Workers Registration who want to travel from one state to another during the current lockdown in view of the COVID 19 crisis, can register themselves with the state government.
- The first way is the helpline number provided bu the state government. Migrants can look for the government COVID 19 lockdown interstate pass helpline number details in the local newspaper, at government website or on news channels. The information is widely available.
- Second is, the Bihar Migrant Workers Registration Online. As of yet, not all states have facilitated the online registration services except few like Kerala, Rajasthan etc. To do the online registration, visit the web portal established by the state government for filling the form. We have provided the official web portals of the state which are available so far. We are updating.
- Many state governments have setup team of COVID 19 nodal officers who will oversee the migrant’s interstate movement.
Bihar Migrant Workers Helpline Numbers
CORONA HELPLINE : 011-23978046 OR 1075
BIHAR COVID 19 HELPLINE : 104 , 0612-2217781 , 2233806 , (M) – 8544402232
- District level Corona Control Room Number : 06184-227105
- bihar bhawan helpline number:- 011-23792009, 011-23014326, 011-23013884
- District Emergency Operation Centre : 1077 / 06184-226093
- Official Website:- http://gov.bih.nic.in/
- District level Helpline WhatsApp No. : 8544002020
- State level Corona Toll Free Number : 104
- The Helpline Email ID for corona-virus : ncov2019[at]gov[dot]in
- National level Corona Toll Free Number : 011-23978046
- State level Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Control Room Number : 0612-2230942
- Police : 100
- Fire Service : 101
- Ambulance : 102
- Child Helpline : 1098
- Control Room No : 06184-222229
All Bihar migrant worker who works in other states are stuck in different states due to the lockdown that was imposed due to pandemic Covid 19. All Bihari workers are helpless and want to return home. Few Bihar State workers are forced to live in shelter homes and few are on roads. Looking at the plight of workers Union Government is going to launch the online portal i.e. Covid 19 National Portal for migrant workers working in an unorganized sector.If you are outside Bihar then follow the process of Bihar Migrant Workers Registration Online. The all details regarding Bihar Nodel Officer for Covid19 Helpline are available online. All those who are stuck in other states can register themselves on this portal and the government will arrange the interstate travel during lockdown keeping the health the first priority so all the screening will be done beforehand.