Karnataka Bele Parihara Payment Status 2022 Payment Report Village Wise landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka farmer input subsidy scheme has already started for all the farmers. Those who are searching for the Bele Parihara Payment Status 2022, can check this procedure online from the official Bhoomi Karnataka portal.
As we all know, Karnataka is a farming state, and 70% of the Karnataka population depends on agricultural activities. But we all know that the agriculture sector is one of the unsecured sectors as compared to others. Because due to heavy rainfall or condition of drought farmers face many types of difficulties related to their crops.
Bele Parihara Payment Status
To provide benefits, especially for farmers, the state government started many types of benefits, in which government will write payments direct to farmers in case of crop damage. Farmers will get paid under the Parihara which is basically an advanced software in which former name, crop name, and damage extent with survey number and compensation amount will be available.
|Scheme Name||Bele Parihara Scheme|
|State Category||Karnataka Government Scheme|
|Topic Today||Bele Parihara Payment Status|
|Payment Report||Available Online|
When the farmer applies for, a crop loss payment, then the government will Fetch the data and then they will transfer the compensation amount directly into the farmer’s bank account. This system is also known as AEPS (Aadhaar enabled payment system), which is used all over India and it is one of the most transparent unique, and Secure methods.
|Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran Audition|
|Bounce Infinity E1 Electric Scooter Booking Online|
|Gujarat Pravasi Shikshak Bharti|
|Zee Telugu Saregamapa Audition|
If you are a farmer and belong to, Karnataka state, then this information is very important for you. You can check Bele Parihara Payment Report 2022 Online. We will mention the complete information step by step in this article so you can easily get what you want.
|Janasevaka Scheme Registration|
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Airavata Scheme Online Application|
|Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme|
|KSRTC Student Bus Pass Online|
Bele Parihara Payment Status landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- To check out the Bele Parihara Payment Status / Report you have to visit the official website of Karnataka land records:-landrecords.karnataka.gov.in on the homepage you will see various types of services that are available on this website.
- From all the services you will see Parihara in the other services section.
- When you click on it a new page will open in which you will see Bhoomi online Parihara.
- On the left-hand side you will see Parihara links in which Parihar are related services list will be displayed, which is mentioned below:-
- Parihara payment
- Parihara data entry
- KSDM authority
- NDM authority
- Data entry progress report
- The category-wise crop loss report
- Taluka wise payment report
- Village Wise beneficiary payment report.
- Show all the options related to Parihara payment available in this section.
- If you want to check Parihara payment status, then click on the first option.
- Now a new page will be open on your screen, which is basically a search page.
- On this page, the Parihara payment report will be searched via Parihara ID and Aadhaar number.
- You can choose one of the options. If you choose Parihara ID then and, the next thing you have to do is to choose Calamity Type, year, enter Parihara ID and finally fill in the captcha code and then click on fetch details.
- In case you choose an Aadhar number then the same formalities you have to do but you have to enter your Aadhaar number at the place of Parihara ID.
- All the details related to Bele Parihara Payment Status will be fetched automatically and displayed on your screen.
|Parihara Payment Status||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Bele Parihara Beneficiary Payment Report
- If you want to check, the beneficiary payment report village-wise, then you have to visit the official website again.
- On the homepage, you have to select Parihara from other services.
- Then you will be redirected to the Parihar official page. On this page, you will see the last option which is the village-wise beneficiary payment report.
- You can directly visit this page:- parihara.karnataka.gov.in.
- When you click on it then, a complete list of beneficiaries village-wise will be displayed on your screen.
- With the help of this list, you can easily calculate how many beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme in the last month or year.
Bhoomi monitoring cell contact number:- 080-22113255
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that information on Parihara payment status and Parihara report is helpful for you. In case you have any questions or queries related to your payment status or you are not able to search your payment status, then you can write us in the comment section below.