Get all the details about Goat Farming also known as Bakri Palan Loan Yojana 2022 बकरी पालन लोन सब्सिडी योजना is a Scheme in witch Government give Subsidy on Bakri Plana for SC, ST Farmers Application Form Online for UP, Bihar, Rajasthan, Maharashtra states
Hello friends, Today we are going to discuss about the Bihar Government new scheme. This scheme is related to a loan scheme which is taken by the people of Bihar for the Goat Farming. As we all know that there is so many people in Bihar who are not educated. So to provide an employment opportunities to these kind of people, Bihar state Government has come with this loan scheme. So all the interested people who have their own money and who want to take loan from the bank can do this business. As we know that this is a good income source for the people.
Bakri Palan Loan Yojana
Bihar Bakri Palan Loan Yojana has launched by the Bihar State Government. Government of Bihar has sanctioned a budget of rupees 267 crore for the implementation of Bakri Palan Loan Yojana. So if your are also searching for such scheme in which loan would be provided for Goat Farming, you can apply for this scheme on the official website of concerned department. For the fulfillment of this scheme government of Bihar will give the subsidy to the people who will take loan for Bakri Palan.
Under this scheme the people of general category will get 50% subsidy on the loan and the people who belong to Scheduled cast and Scheduled tribes will get the subsidy of 60% on Bakri Palan Loan. So if you will take loan for Bakri Palan then it will be necessary to run this Goat Farm for at least five years. So to get the benefits under this scheme, you will have to apply for thus scheme. To know all about the Bakri Palan Loan Yojanaof Bihar you will have to read this article till the end.
Details About Bakri Palan
|Name of the Scheme||Bakri Palan Loan Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar State|
|Department||Animal and Fisheries Resources Division, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Patna ( Bihar)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||All the people who want loans for goat Farming in Bihar|
|Benefits||people will get Financial help to develop their income sources.|
|Objective||To encourage people to do goat farming in the state.|
Eligibility Criteria to take loan for Bakri Palan in Bihar
- Only permanent citizen of Bihar can apply for this scheme.
- If the person who want to do Goat farming and he/she is government employee he/she an not be able to get loan under this scheme.
- You can only apply online for thus scheme.
- Candidate can take advantage of this scheme only once. If candidate has already taken the advantage of this scheme he/she can not apply for the scheme once again.
- Who will apply first will get the benefits of this scheme, first.
Important documents to apply for Bakri Palan Loan
- Copy of self-attested Aadhaar Card
- Copy of original Caste certificate (only for Scheduled cast / Scheduled tribes )
- Loan amount details at the time of application
- Copy of Residence certificate of Applicant
- Details of Lease, Private or own land
- Training certification of Goat Farming
- Bank account passbook Details
- Mobile number of applicant
- Applicant’s scanned copy of passport size photograph ( not more than 50 kb in size )
Key Features & Benefits of Bakri Palan Loan Yojana
So there are so many features of Bakri Palan Loan Yojana 2022, which we will discuss below in our article :
- First of All this loan scheme will encourage people to do goat farming in the state.
- People will get Employment opportunities in the state. As we all know that there is very less people of Bihar who are educated. So this is a good business for that types of people. It will increase their income source of theirs. Which will make the economy of Bihar strong. So any person of Bihar can apply for this loan under this scheme.
- The main reason to launch this scheme is to increased the number of high breeds goats in the state.
- This loan will be given on the condition that this Goat Farming business will be done for at least 5 years. So this will be a income source for the people at least for next five years.
- Government will give the subsidy on Bakri Palan Loan. This subsidy will be 50% for general category and 60% for SC and ST categories.
- For the general category people the estimated cost of 20 goats and 1 male goat should be around rupees 2,00,000/-. Government of Bihar will give subsidy of 50% on around rupees 1,00,000/-.Just like that, the estimated cost of 40 goats and 2 male goats will be rupees 4,00,000/- and subsidy of 50% will be on around rupees 2,00,000/-.
- For the ST and SC categories people the estimated cost of 20 goats and 1 male goat should be around rupees 2,00,000/-. Government of Bihar will give subsidy of 60% on around rupees 1,25,000/-. Just like that, the estimated cost of 40 goats and 2 male goats will be rupees 4,00,000/- and subsidy of 60% will be on around rupees 2,45,000/-.
- For General Category the goat farm capacity should be 1800 square feetfor 20 goats and 1 male goat and In which rupees 60,000/- applicant’s will have their own cost and rupees 20,000/- can take a loan from the bank. If Applicant’s will have 40 goats and 2 male goats then the farm capacity and bank loan will be doubled.
- For ST and SC categories goat farm capacity should be 1800 square feet for 20 goats and 1 male goat and In which rupees 48,000/- applicant’s will have their own cost and rupees 20,000/- can take a loan from the bank. If Applicant’s will have 40 goats and 2 male goats then the farm capacity and bank loan will be doubled.
Apply Online for Bihar Bakari Palan Loan Yojana
- Firstly you have to visited the official website of Animal and Fisheries Resources Division, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Bihar, Patna.
- Now register yourself if you are not registered before.
- You can register through your Aadhar or voter id number. Choose one and enter mobile phone number.
- After that you will get password on your mobile number
- Now login with your Aadhar number and password.
- After login you will get Application form.
- Fill all details asked into Application form and click on submit button.
- With this easy way you can apply for this scheme.
Official Website of Bihar Animal and Fish Resources
Guideline To Fill Application Form
Sample Application Form
Registration Process in Detail
This scheme is about Goat rearing, in which government will provide subsidized loans to the people who are interested to do goat farming.
General Category people will get 50% subsidy on loan and SC and ST will get 60% of loan subsidy under this scheme.
The government of Bihar launched Bakri Palan Loan Yojana 2022.
The Official website of Animal and Fisheries Resources Division, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Bihar, Patna is goat1920.ahdbihar.in/login.aspx .
We have given all details about Bakri Palan Loan Yojana of Bihar State Government. If you have any doubt or you want to ask any question, you can ask by commenting in comment section below.