Check all the details on Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority Start AUDA Housing Scheme 2023 Ahmedabad TP Scheme Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Flats/ Plots LIG, MIG, HIG, EWS Total number of Houses.
AUDA is well-known for its mission in Housing Development. The full form of AUDA is Ahmadabad Urban Development Authority. This authority was organized and well-maintained. This is established in 1978 by the government of Gujarat. This is basically Urban Development Authority and the main focus of this organization is to develop the sustained planned area which is falling outside the Periphery of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation.
AUDA Housing Scheme 2023
Today in this article we will currently update you about the new AUDA Housing Scheme 2023. In this section, we also update you about the TP scheme which is a town planning scheme. Today in this article we will update you about all the latest house schemes and the current project which are working under this scheme.
Projects under AUDA
- Medium income group (MIG)
Under the Medium Income Groups, there are 556 residential units are created at Khodiyar TP 60, FP 67, and Khodiyar TP 60 and FP 57.
- Jasmine green 1 556 units
- Jasmine green to 110 units
Low income group Aawas (LIG)
Under this project of LIG Aawas, there are 308 units are created in Khodiyar TP 60, FP 56 and 68/2
- Tulip 1 152 units
- Tulip 2 156 units
Economically weaker section
Under the EWS Economically weaker section there are 19881 residential units are constructed in the last 15 years
- Nandanvan 624 units
- Gokul 660 units
- Verjnagari 118 units
- Muralidhar 36 units
- Vastrapur vambay Aawas 16 units
- Sardar Nagar vambay Aawas 872 units
- RANIP Vambay aawas 216 units
- Mahatma Vasahat mEMNAGAR 84 units
- AUDA Nagar that opposite Ajanta-Ellora 220 units
- Gopal 416 unit
- Gopal 408 units
- Vriajvihar 352 units
- Vrundaban 1 164 unit
- VRUNDAVAN 2 152 units
- Giridhar to 33 units
- Bansidhar 96 units
- Pay and Use Toilets
Sports Complex handover to Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation
AUDA Housing Scheme 2023 Ahmedabad Application Form
- If you want to apply for this new Housing scheme in Ahmadabad, then you have to follow the steps which are mentioned step by step below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of AUDA which is www.auda.org.in.
- In the notification area, you will see the latest Awas Yojana for various categories like LIG, MIG, and HIG.
- For the economically weaker sections, there are different notifications that will be released.
- Download the browser according to your housing need and then read all the necessary details in this browser.
- After that, you should read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that, you need to fill out the application form carefully providing your details.
- One thing you should know down all the information that you are providing should be correct.
- After that submit your application form, to the concerned authority.
To apply for this Ahmadabad Urban Development Authority there is some paperwork is required.
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Applicant PAN card
- Gujarat domicile certificate
- ID proof any other like driving license, voting Id card, birth certificate, or passport
- School leaving certificate.
Types of flats distributed under AUDA
- LIG (low-income group)
- MIG (medium income group)
- HIG (high-income group)
- EWS (economically weaker section)
Eligibility Criteria For AUDA Scheme 2023
- Anyone who wants to take benefit from this AUDA Housing Scheme 2023 age should be more than 18 years.
- At the time of providing your information all necessary details like your name, contact number, and email ID should be correct.
- Applicant should carry their PAN card also at the time of fill the registration form.
- You should also provide your account number. But in some cases, it is not compulsory to provide your personal account number. You can provide your parent’s or any other relative account number.
- From one family only one person can apply for AUDA New Housing Scheme.
- At the time of application, the applicant should show their income proof. In case the applicant is married then you should show both husband and wife income certificates.
- The income certificate included basic pay, DA, city allowance, and bonus.
- Applicant should show their domicile certificate, to prove that they are living in Gujarat for the last 15 years.
- An Aadhar card is also required at the time of registration.
- In case you are providing wrong information or provide incorrect income proof, in that case, your application may be suspended or rejected.
- Applicants can only apply in their respective categories. If you apply in another category then your application may be rejected.
AUDA Official Website
AUDA Ahmedabad starts its affordable housing scheme inside the city. If you want to apply for this then there are lots of other housing schemes are present. The complete list of affordable housing schemes is given below.
Bopal LIG Affordable housing scheme
EWS-2 Affordable housing scheme
Nikol-Kathwada TP-110, FP-77 Affordable Housing scheme
Vaishnodevi LIG Housing scheme
Another AUDA Affordable housing scheme list you can check is from www.auda.org.in/AHSD official website.