Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2020 Subsidy CMSGUY Application Form, assam government tractor subsidy, Assam Agriculture scheme 2020, mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in, Application format for tractor unit under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, Cm Tractor Yojana Assam 2020, CMSGUY scheme application form
Hello Friends, State Government of Assam has launched the Tractor Distribution Scheme under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) for farmers. The main objective of his scheme is to revive agricultural sector and help in doubling the farmer’s income by 2022. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal made a fervent call to the farmers of the State to work hard with dedication to rejuvenate the agriculture sector and to contribute to the growth of Assam.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2020
While ceremonially launching the country’s largest tractor distribution scheme in the State under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, Sonowal urged the beneficiaries to make best use of the tractors provided to them to ensure doubling the rural income. The programme was organised by the State Agriculture Department. Under this scheme the farmers will be able to get tractor in subsided price from the state government. This will be a part of Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana. This scheme has goal of doubling the income of the farmers along with development of the agricultural sector in the state by the year 2022.
Tractor subsidy in Assam 2020
All 26,000 villages across the state will be covered in a phased manner through this Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme. For Tractor Subsidy Scheme a group of 8-10 people who are real adult farmers can apply under this scheme. Through this scheme, farmers will be strengthened and will also be made self-sufficient. This scheme will strengthen the agriculture sector, if the farmers properly utilize these tractors. Farmers can make use of these tractors in the agriculture activities and thus promoting the growth of Assam. The state government has allotted Rs.1000 crore for the successful implementation of this Tractor Distribution Scheme 2020.
Guys, If you are a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then read this article till the end. Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme is for village development so as to increase agricultural production. The group can choose the make and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to the farmers on a rental basis. The groups will be selected by a district level committee i.e DLC (District Level Committee) which will be chaired by the Deputy Commissioner of the district i.e DC.
Benefits Under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
Under this scheme, govt has provided several benefits to the farmers of the state. The foremost benefit is to boost the farming technic by providing tractors on lower price. Check out the complete benefits below…
- 70% Subsidy on purchase of Tractors.
- 20% Bank loan of the total price.
- 10% Beneficiary share of the total price.
- Amount of Subsidy is limit up to Rs. 5.5 Lakhs.
- Selection of model and design of tractor is handed to the group.
- The tractor should be used as Rental basis by all the farmers.
- Along with the tractor, all accessories and matching implements also provided.
Eligibility Criteria Under CMSGUY
- Each group should have 8 to 10 members.
- All the group members should be from the same village.
- Group members should be adult farmers.
- Applicants of the group should have a joint account in the same bank.
- It is preferred to have details about the lands and crops cultivated.
- Only one member of a family.
Assam Tractor Scheme Tractor Units
Friends Each tractor unit shall consist of one tractor (35 to 55 HP) with standard accessories and Matching Implements (In order to meet requirement of different farmers and crops, it is compulsory to purchase matching implements) as follows :
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|a) Trailering Hook||a) Rotavator (1)|
|b) Stabilizer Assembly||b) Disc Harrow (1)|
|c) Hitch Assembly||c) Cultivator (1)|
|d) Hood||d) Trailer (1)|
|e) Tool kit||e) Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
Assam Tractor Scheme Application Form
Friends, Those who are eligible for having a group of 8-10 farmers should visit the District Agriculture Office for the application process of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme. The application process is valid through offline, however, you can open a bank account online at your preferred bank.
- The Department of Agriculture and Mega Mission Society will create awareness about DAO, advertisement in newspapers, telecast, broadcast, pamphlets, brochures etc. among the farmers of the state.
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agricultural Officer, who will submit the application to the DLC.
- You can download Application Form Here.
- The DLC will select an eligible group in each village with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the respective branch.
- The decision of the DLC will be binding on the applicants and groups.
- The Member Secretary shall notify the names of the selected groups.
Other Assam Government Schemes