AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023 – HS Scotty Cut Off Marks Www AHSEC Assam gov in, Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty
Hello Everyone Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 is an Assam Government scheme under which meritorious girls students who passed Higher Secondary (HS) final examination 2020 with 1st Division will receive electric or petrol-based society. Govt. of Assam has activated the online portal of Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 for application to receive scooty. Candidates can apply online by visiting sebaonline.org.
AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023
The government of Assam introduced a scheme named Pragyan Bharati Scheme, under this scheme government will provide Scooty to all girls students who secured 60 or above percentage of marks in the last Higher Secondary examination conducted by AHSEC. SEBA, Assam developed an online application portal for Scooty, and all eligible students can select their version of scooty by logging in to the portal. in this post, you can check AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023 and HS Scotty Cut Off Marks onthe official webiste Www AHSEC Assam gov in
The budget for each scooty has been allocated at Rs 50,000 to 55,000. The distribution of vehicles through the scheme will be completed by 15 October 2020 and the beneficiaries will not be able to sell their vehicles for 03 years. This scheme will make it easier for the beneficiaries to come and go, and women’s empowerment will also be promoted. This scheme has been implemented keeping in mind the safety of the girl students.
Assam State Girl students who want electric scooty will be able required submitting their application at sebaonline.org, Mr. Sarma said. Assam Scooty scheme is offering Petrol or Electrical scooty and the eligible girl student can choose the type using the below procedure.
Scooty Scheme for Students in Assam 2023 Eligibility
Applicant Need to Follow these conditions of eligibility.
- Only Girls students are eligible to apply.
- Students must be under AHSEC.
- Student/s must have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
ahsec scooty scheme Benefits
- Himanta Biswa Sarma has announced the benefits of Pragyan Bharati Scheme with the help of Twitter. He said that Free Petrol or Electric Scooty are distributed to 22000 Girls students who secured 1st division in HS exam 2020.
- However, those who can effort the petrol price and want electric scooty should apply for it on sebaonline.org portal. Cost of the scooty has been set to Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 55,000.
- Another benefit of the scheme is a 25% Reservation in Govt colleges for the SEBA students who passed the matric exam. The minister further added that the seating capacity of government colleges will be raised by at least 25%, which will be reserved for the students of the state board.
Dear Students, The Government of Assam has released the Prgyan Bharti Scheme for the female students of AHSEC who have topped the exam. All those students who have secured First Division will be given scooty. Under this scheme, approximately 22000 girls will be considered a beneficiary and will be awarded a scooty.
According to the sources, Scotty will be delivered to the beneficiaries by 15th October 2020. The price of Scooty will be approximately 50,000. You can apply online through the official website sebaonline.org. Students who will receive the scooty will not be able to sell it for at least 3 years.
Assam Scooty Scheme Apply Online @sebaonline.org
So All the Students who are eligible as per the above-mentioned eligibility criteria of this Scooty scheme of Assam need to follow the below-given steps to complete this application process.
- In the First Step, you need to visit the official portal of the Assam Education Board.
- On this page, you will get Scooty selection Link.
- Visit Page Direct From here:- http://pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org/login.php
- Click on the Online Application of Scooty link.
- After the above step, students will get a login form where students have to login into the system using their Roll No. as a User ID and Registration No. as password.
- After login, The details of the students like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, District, and Institution name were studied last, and Total Marks will be available from the result data.
- In the end, there will be two types of Scooty (e.g Electrically operated and Petrol operated) and the students have to mark their choice of variant.
- Also, students have to provide their Addresses for communication along with Mobile No. and email id (if available).
- On submitting the request online, the student will get an acknowledgment slip for the same. Keep that slip for future reference.
AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023 – HS Scotty Cut Off Marks Www AHSEC Assam gov in
The status of the scooty distribution for each candidate may be checked at the same official portal, after the facility of status checking is available.
Dates need to Know
- Opening date of online application: 20/08/2020.
- Last date of online application: 25/08/2020.
Friends The Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council has declared the class 12th result on 25th June 2020. The Assam Government then has chosen to appropriate bikes to splendid young lady understudies of class twelfth assessment. The Assam Finance Minister has declared a plan named AHSEC Scooty Scheme under the Pragyan Bharati Scheme. Under this plan, young lady understudies who get first division marks in the state board twelfth class will be given a bike. This year 22,000 girls have gotten good marks in Assam. Scooty will be allotted to each one of them.
Under This Scheme, Assam Board will be given a scooter to each girl student who secured First Division Marks in the class 12th Board exams this year.
Only Girls students are eligible to apply. Students must be under AHSEC and Student/s must have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
No, This Scheme is Only for Girl Students.
The official website of this scheme is https://sebaonline.org/.
You will receive the scooty after 15th October 2020.
Other Important Schemes
- Arunodoi Scheme
- Yuva Arohan Scheme
- Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- Anundoram borooah Award 2020