Arunodoi Scheme Helpline Number, Arunodoi Scheme Toll Free Number, Arunodoi Scheme Official Contact number & EMail ID, Orunodoi Scheme Toll Free Number Support Details:- Hello Everyone. Today we are discussing about a New Scheme. Arunodoi Scheme has been announced by Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 12 August 2020. This scheme for women empowerment and provide financial support directly. This Arunodoi Scheme is mainly for housewives women and the purpose of this scheme to empower the homemaker women. This scheme will help the families who are facing economic set back due to this COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation.
Arunodoi Scheme Helpline Number
According To government is going to provide financial help to the poor families. And under this scheme government aims to cover 17 to 25 lakh poor families. Scheme launched by Assam government, to help the poor families by providing them essential food items. State Government of Assam in to provide financial assistance rupees 830 per month. And this financial help provided to around 15 to 17 thousand families per Assembly Constituency. The beneficiary families under Orunodoi Scheme will get total benefit of 10 thousand rupees for a year for their nutritional and medical support.
Arunodoi Scheme Toll Free Number
Friends Finance minister Himanta Biswa Sharma said that under this scheme an amount of Rs 830 will be given to eligible or poor families per month to buy essential food items. This financial assistance will be transferred by the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) for Assam govt poor families. Mr Sharma said that the Assam government will provide 210 crore rupees per month for this scheme. The selection process of beneficiaries to start to form the 17th of August 2020. After filling the Application form Beneficiaries will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October 2020.
|Name of the Government||Government of Assam|
|Scheme Name||Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched date||October 2, 2020|
|Arunodoi Scheme Helpline Number / Toll Free Number||N/A|
|Families benefited||Around 17 lakh|
|Who can be the beneficiaries||Only female members of the family|
|Total Budget for this Scheme||2800 crore|
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
- Composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the name in the bank records should match the scheme records. In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account then a bank account would be required to be opened prior to the date of approval of the application.
Key Benefits Of OrunodoiScheme
- Arunodoi scheme is launched by the state government of Assam and implemented by the Finance Dept.
- Arunodaya Yojana will be officially implemented on 2 October 2020 in the entire state.
- The motive of this scheme is to provide financial help to the poor families of the Assam state.
- Arunodoi scheme is only for women who are permanent residents of the state.
- As per this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 2,80,000 crore.
- Under this scheme, approximately 17 lakh families will get benefits.
- As per the scheme, the women will get Rs 830 every month for the next five years.
- The amount will be deposited directly to the beneficiary women’s account.
- The mode of application is offline for this scheme.
Check:- Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List
Arunodoi Scheme Helpline Number, Toll Free Number, Official Contact Numbers EMail ID
According to Government of Assam not release any Helpline Number and Toll Free Number for this scheme. With In few months The official Helpline Number will be released by the Finance Department. If you have any question or information then you can contact with the following officials.
Shri Samir Sinha,IAS
Principal Secretary to the Government of Assam, Finance Department
3rd Floor, Chief Minister’s Block
Dispur,Guwahati : 781006.
Shri Shyam Jagannathan, IAS
Designation: Commissioner & Secretary to the Government of Assam, Finance Department and PD,
Fax: Address:2nd Floor, F Block
Dispur, Guwahati : 781006.