Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 Assam Application Form Online revenueassam.nic.in, Arundhati scheme registration, Arundhati Swarna Yojana, revenueassam.nic.in arundhati:- Hello Everyone. In this Article we discuses Arundhati Gold Scheme has announced by the Finance Minister Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma on dated 6th February 2019 at the time of presenting State Budget 2019. Under the Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 Assam government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 30000 to Rs 38000 to each New Marriage Brides of economic weaker section (EWS) whose parents’ annual income is from all sources is up to 5 lakh Rupee. Now the Government has started the scheme from 1st January 2020. you know that Assam Government will not give 10 gm Gold in the Physical Form. Although the Government will deposit Rs. 30,000 to Rs 38000 in her bank account through direct bank transfer method.
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020
Assam government has come up with the Arundhati Gold Scheme through which the bride’s will be encouraged to register their marriage under the Special Marriage Act as announced by the concerned authorities. Under this article, we will share with you all the details about the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme for the brides of Assam in the year of 2020
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Launched By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||–/–/2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Strt Date of Scheme||–/–/2020|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
All such communities which have tradition to provide gold at the time of their daughter’s marriage will get gold. For availing Arundhati scheme benefits, the total annual income of bride must be less than Rs. 5 lakh.
Moreover, marriage must be registered under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. People can now check how to apply online for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required & its complete details. This Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 in Assam will ensure that the daughter’s of the state becomes happy in their after marriage life.
Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2020
Happy women lays a strong foundation for the holistic development of the state. Moreover, the customary traditions of the communities will get fulfilled which would enables citizen to live a life of dignity in their society. The objective of the scheme is mostly clear that the scheme is initiated to increase the percentage of registered marriage in Assam state but also the secondary objective of the scheme is to prevent child marriage because the least age to attain the advantages of the scheme and to be married legally is 18 years of age. Through the implementation of this scheme, the concerned authorities of the Assam government can keep a check on the percentage of child marriage in their state.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
- The bride and groom should have attained the legal age of 18 years and 21 years respectively at the time of registration of the marriage.
- The marriage of the applicant should be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The applicant should have solemnised her marriage on or after 1st of December, 2019.
- Applicant should have registered her marriage on or after 1st of January 2020
- The applicant girl should apply for the benefit under Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day that she applies for marriage registration.
- The total income of parents of the applicant girl should be below Rs 5.00 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant girl can avail this benefit for her first marriage only.
- Both the bride and the groom must have passed at least HSLC or equivalent in case of non SC/ST and non Tea Tribe communities.
- Either of the bride or groom must have passed at least HSLC or equivalent in case of SC/ST communities for next five years.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea Tribe communities for next five years, as most of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam do not have High School facility
Paperwork Needed for This scheme
- Proof of age:- Other than tea tribe and adivasi communities. HSLC/CBSE or Equivalent pass certificate as proof of age. Minimum Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years.b. Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities Birth Certificate of both Bride and Groom / Any Academic Certificate as proof of Age.
- The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage Issued by the Marriage Officer under Special Marriage Act., 1954.
- Income Certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the respective Circle Officer
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary,
- Certificate issued by the Gaon Bura / Mouzadar of the village stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form / Registration
- The applicant shall apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme on the day of applying for the registration of Marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The completely filled up physical application form shall be submitted by the applicant along with the Marriage application in the office of the Marriage officer where the registration of marriage is applied for.
- The applicant girl shall also submit online form for claiming the benefit under Arundhati Gold scheme. The online application form would be available at the link revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/. People can submit completed application form online and take printout for future reference.
- The applicant must take the printout of the form before final submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form and submit the same physically along with a copy of all documents as mentioned above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer.
- The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Gold Scheme and its enclosures can be submitted is given in guidelines.
- The documents list is available at the link – https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/documents
- The applicant shall receive a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/ email id given in the online application form). Check How to Apply Online through the link – https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/howto