Guys check all Steps about AP MLC Voter Registration Online Form 18 for Graduate / Teacher MLC Application Status at www.ceoandhra.nic.in ap
CEO Andhra Pradesh has invited MLC voter Registration online 2018 in AP. Eligible Applicant’s can submit form-18 by using online e-registration or apply form-18 at ERO/Designated officers. The Chief Election Commission of Andhra Pradesh portal started the CEO AP Voter Registration Portal.
Starting this portal aims to reduce the manual voter registration process and make the electoral process flexible. In addition to the Assembly and Parliament Constituencies, the citizens can register their votes for AP MLC Voter Registration on the AP CEO Portal. In Telangana state, the MLC election candidates nominated along with Assembly and Parliament elections. MLC elections are slightly different in process and procedure from Parliament and Assembly elections.
AP Graduate MLC Voter Registration Online
But for this elections, voters are the citizens who completed three years of graduation. AP MLC Voter Registration Online process online by Election commission of the state. In the state of Telangana also the election commission wants all the voters to register online for MLC elections like all the other states. Citizens can register by visiting the online portal of the official Chief Election Commission Telangana website.
Important Dates you Must Know
|AP MLC Notification Date||16th of February 2021|
|Nomination filing last date||23rd of February 2021|
|Polling Date||14th of March 2021|
|Counting of Votes||17th Of march 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for MLC Voter
All the citizens of India, are obviously the resident in the constituency and has been for minimum of 3 years before the qualifying date been a Graduate of a University in the territory of India or in possession of an equivalent qualification is eligible to be included in the electoral roll.
The list of the said equivalent qualifications is available in the officers mentioned in the First Schedule below as well as on the below website link e-Registration -> council Constituency -> Form-18.
The time span of 3 years should be computed from the date on which the result of the qualifying degree examination was announced and published by the University.
- The Electoral Registration Officer Teacher’s Constituency Name
- Name, Surname
- Relation Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete house address
- Details of AC & EPIC, If the applicant’s name is included
- Dates of engaged in teaching for the total period of more than three
- Date of entry into the service, date of retirement.
- Scanned copy of service certificate.
AP MLC Voter registration online form 18
- Visit the official website of Ceo Andhra Pradesh :- Visit Portal
- Now click on the e registration and choose Council Constituency.
- After that a New application form is open and you need to fill this form.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool
- upload your recent photograph in the form right side.
- Then press translate button you text will be translated to Telugu.
- Check another time is there any mistakes in the application form in English & Telugu.
- After That press submit button in the below of mlc vote application form 2021.
- Take a Printout of AP MLC Election voter Registration Form-18 for future reference.
- AP MLC Election voter Registration Form-18 Online Application 2021. Website:- Application Form
MLC Voter Application Status AP 2021
- Guys AP Graduate MLC Voter Status is Available online.
- You can visit the official portal for status.
- Then enter your application Number, and then press check Status.
- Then you can check the AP mlc voter Application Status Online.