Get all the new and latets news on AP YSR Jagan Free Laptop Scheme 2021 [Registration] Apply Online apdascac.ap.gov.in, Jagananna Laptop Scheme, ap government free laptop scheme 2021, free laptop scheme 2021 Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh state government decided to provide free laptop to students. It will encourage them for studies. Now a days technology play vital role in today’s lifestyle and study. we know some students are unable to buy laptop due to various reasons like financial problem, family’s week background. AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme Online Application available at official portal.
Jagan Laptop Scheme
On 11th of January Monday Andhra Pradesh CM Announced Jagan Laptop Scheme. In this Scheme Students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th will get a Direct Benefits Transfer for Laptop.
This Transfter of Money will be provided under the Amma Vodi Scheme. If you want to chekc the Amma Vodi Payment status then visit this link. While laucning the 2nd pahe of this scheme, the Benefit of 13,023 crore is provided for 44.48 Lak Stuents. Form the next acedamic ear laptop dbt will be provided.
The government is now talking with many laptop brands in India for providing them laptops at a good price in bulk. The average cost of the laptop is 25000 Rs to 27000 Rs. but in a bulk amount, this laptop will be provided under 18000 Rs.
After that eligible candidates will get laptop from state Government. Students can avail benefits of this scheme once in lifetime. Candidates advised that all details should be correct during registration, if any detail found wrong then they liable for legal action take by department.
But in now a days technology play very important role in our life and also students life. So the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS jagan Mohan Readdy started this scheme and now going to distribute the Andhra free laptop to the students. Under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme of the Andhra Pradesh, students can get the free laptop from the state government and learn with the advance technology.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
AP Free Laptop Scheme has been announced by the state government to encourage the students for further studies. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get a free laptop. This scheme is especially for visually challenged students. Those appellants who are studying in professional courses can apply for this scheme. Those who want to grab the benefits have to seek application for the scheme via online or offline mode. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers is going to manage this scheme.
YSR AP Free Laptop Scheme will help the students to get technological advancement knowledge. Students who can’t buy laptop, So read this article carefully it will very beneficial for students. Chief Minister Hon’ble Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched AP Laptop Yojana 2021 for students. Main objective of this scheme to provide technical help to students and to encourage them for the studies. This scheme specially for disabled person – students with hearing, speech impaired and orthopedically challenged. AP Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021.
YSR Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme||Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens|
|Scheme||Free Laptop Scheme|
|Form||AP Free Laptop Scheme Application 2021 online|
|Registration||AP Free Laptop Registration 2021|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Key Features of free laptop scheme Andhra Pradesh
- It should be sanctioned to those Students whose Parents/Guardian monthly income does not exceed (i) RS.15,000/- P.M-half of the cost of instrument to those monthly income from (ii) RS.15,000 P.M to RS.20,000/- P.M and collecting full cost to those monthly income of (iii) RS.20,000 P.M and above (as per the guidelines of Govt. of India) under Adip Scheme.
- It should be sanctioned to Students as per the GO.Ms 395 dated 03 Dec 2009 Department of WCDA & SC. and the persons who are pursuing PG, Professional Courses and should submit bonafide certificate from the recognized reputed School/College in which class presently studying.
- Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/District Mangers should maintain record of the beneficiaries for Laptop so as to avoid double claims/false claims.
- Every Student has to submit Bonafide Certificate from the School/College where he is studying, Parents Income Certificate, Saderam Certificate and Aadhar Card and Cell Number etc,.
- The Laptops should be distributed through Assistant Director’s, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation.
- All the Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation should maintain applications received in a year with them and only eligible with details of requirement of Laptops has to be submitted to Head Office.
- If any information is found incorrect at later date, the student is liable for any legal action by the Corporation and that have to return the instrument or cost of the instrument.
- The item will be issued to the individual once in life time.
According to the records, about 42000 students covered under this scheme, and the target of 2019 is to distribute laptops to 5.5 lakh students. So, the eligible candidates should register themselves in the online portal to avail of the opportunity. The Tamilnadu Free Laptop Scheme will cover about 15.18 Lakh state students and provide them with devices. It will help the upcoming generation know technology, which is very helpful. The Andhrapradesh govt Free Laptop Scheme officials will go through the application and accept them.
The essential details about the Jagananna Free Laptop Scheme are available in the below sections. You need to fill the application form in the online portal with the required information to register yourself in Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 year. Students can apply online on the Andhra pradesh College Portal website. The Andhra Pradesh Govt will give Rs. 25000/- to these students so that they can buy a laptop with this money. Only SC/ST students are eligible for this scheme.
Specification of Laptop Distributed
- IT is proposed to procure from APTS,200 No’s Laptops @ Rs.30,000/- to the Visually Challenged Students
- Students who are Studying Professional Courses to the tune of RS.60,000/-
- It is also proposed to sanction Laptops even to Hearing Challenged –Speech Impaired and Orthopedically Challenged Students.
- The Laptop will be issued to the individual once in a lifetime.
- Adhar Card of the applying students.
- Bonafide Certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Beneficiary recently clicked passport size photo.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Registration
- After reading the eligibility criteria of this scheme you have to go the Official website of AP Differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
- In 2nd step you have to search the link of Online Application and then click on the same.
- After clicking on the same, you have to click here to apply online for the Differently-abled scheme of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Click on the link “NO” and online registration form open in front of you.
- Fill this registration form with your requisite correct details, like name , father name, valid mobile number etc. You can also set a password for yourself.
- Now click on the Register and read all the guidelines available on the website.
- Enter into your registration login ID and a online application form open in front of you.
- Fill this application form and then upload the scanned document. Document List given in the post.
- Before final submission, read once the detail given in the application form and then submit the same.
- Take the printout of your application form for further use.
- Download the application form from given link below in this post.
- You Can also download the form from the official website also.
- When the form is open download it and print it.
- Fill your form correctly and attach other document with your form.
- Now submit the form to the AP Department.
Check YSR Laptop Scheme beneficiary list
- With the new eligibility criterion, it is expected that more students will sign up to get the free laptop scheme registration.
- After completing the Registration Candidate must have submitted the application, the documents will be scrutinized by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department.
- They will select the applicants who deserve to get a free laptop. eligible to get AP Free laptop scheme benefits.
- Once the officials have completed the beneficiary list, it will be uploaded on the official site. The applicant can check through registration ID.
- Thus, if any applicant wants to check the beneficiary list or his/her application status, then he/she must log in on the official portal with a unique ID.
- This page will contain the list of beneficiaries, and the candidate can look for his/her name in this list.