ARBAS Anundoram borooah Award 2022 Free Laptop Distribution Date | Beneficiary List | laptop distribution date Assam | anundoram borooah award laptop details
The Assam State education (Secondary) department will confer the “Anundoram Barooah Award” to the meritorious students of the state soon. The students availing of the award have to apply online through http://arbas.assam.gov.in and submit the application on or before 5:00 PM on November 25. The application will be available from November 6.
Under the award package, Anundoram Barooah Award citation in form of a Certificate along with a Laptop, Internet connectivity through 3G/4G device with 2 years subscriptions, books on all subjects as per NCERT course in PDF format, and Digital content (2D/3D Animation, Audio/Video) for each stream and online coaching and score improvement system (OLCSIS) for Science students.
ARBAS Assam laptop distribution date 2022
HSLC Laptop Distribution 2022 scheme, only those students eligible who have passed the High School Leaving Certificate examination under SEBA. We have noticed that, for the last two years, the process is becoming much easier. Because the Assam Government has started an online process to apply for the scheme of Anandaram Borooah Award for qualified students. The official link regarding laptop distribution is not updated by ARBAS now.
A state government-backed scheme to merit outstanding performances in the educational setup, this one is one to applaud for. The scheme is the epitome of the Assam government and is consolidated to provide the meritorious students with their rightful prizes. It awards free laptops to deserving candidates who merited in the HSLC exams. It’s confounded on the backdrop to motivate the students to perform better and efficiently in the educational setup. In this post, you can check out the Assam Laptop Distribution Date for the year 2022.
Anundoram Borooah Award Laptop Distribution Date
Putting an end to all the speculation, Education Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma today on 7th June 2020 announced that laptops will be distributed on next week against Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2019. He said, “Meritorious students who appeared HSLC exam last year will receive computers from next week and AMTRON will distribute the computers to the candidates.
Students will be called to their respective schools and the distribution will be done without any function. The beneficiaries will also get Digital Academic Contents as per NCERT syllabus for the beneficiaries as per stream of classes XI and XII along with Online Learning, Coaching, and Score Improvement System for appearing in competitive examinations for students of class XI and XII of Science stream
Latest Today’s update[15/06/2020: Kamrup Rural date released see below]
Latest Today’s update[20/06/2020:Nalbari date released see below]
Eligibility Criteria of Assam HSLC Laptop Scheme
The Students securing Star Mark and above in the High School Leaving Certificate Examination/High Madrassa Examination/ F.M. Examination and Sanskrit Pali and Praveshika Examination, Assam during the year 2019 are eligible for the Scheme. Under the Anundoram Borooah Award students with distinction & star marks in HSLC exams are rewarded with a computer every year. This year, instead of a laptop, they shall get Rs 20,000 in their bank accounts in DBT mode. They’re free to purchase computers of their choice.
ARBAS laptop specifications
|Brand||Hewlett Packard (HP)|
|Model||HP 1000- 1336 TU NB|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 2030 M|
|Storage||500 GB SATA|
|RAM||4 GB (DDR3)|
|Operation System||UBUNTU 14.0.4 LTS (May be switched to Windows 64 Bit)|
|Display size||14 inch|
|Display type||LCD screen (Anti-glare) with 1366 X 768 resolution.|
|Connectivity||WLAN, WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0|
|Physical weight||2.2 Kg|
|Graphics||Intel HD graphics 3000|
|Speakers||Altec Lansing speakers|
|Battery backup||4 hours (6 cell Lithium-ion)|
|Features||3 USB slot|
SD card slot
1 HDMI slot
1 VGA/DSUB slot
Touchpad with Multi-touch gesture support
Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme Package
- Citation in form of a Certificate.
- A Laptop Computer.
- Internet Connectivity through 3G/4G device with 2 (Two) years subscriptions.
- Books on all subjects as per NCERT course in PDF format.
- Digital Content (2D/3D Animation, Audio/ Video ) for each stream.
- Online Coaching and Score Improvement System (OLCSIS) for Science Students.
Registration for Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
Process of Application– the Application process for this Anundoram Borooah Award 2022 in Assam is online. All qualifying students who are qualified to avail of the award may register online through the portal arbas.assam.gov.in.
The applicants will have to upload the following:
- Pass Certificate duly attested and countersigned by the Head of the Institution from which the applicant passed out in PDF file format.
- A self-attested passport-size photograph of the applicant in JPG file format.
The students availing of the award are requested to follow the instructions available along with the application form before submitting the application online through http://arbas.assam.gov.in
HSLC Laptop Distribution Date 2022 List
Anundoram Borooah was the first Assamese to join the Indian Civil Service. In his name, ARBAS Award Scheme 2019 was introduced in 2005 to promote competitive spirit among students and to provide up-to-date information on IT technology. Students securing First Division Star Mark in HSLC (10th / Metric), High Madrassa, and FM Examinations conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam can avail of ARBAS scheme benefits.
- Check the District wise Laptop Distribution list of Assam please visit the official website portal @arbas.assam.gov.in
- After attaining the website homepage, you need to visit the phase that is an Awardee listing and click on it.
- In this segment there are two fundamental categories are available. One is the distinction mark holder listing and the second is the superstar marks holder listing segment.
- Out of those two categories you need to pick out one class from which you belong. And then click on that respective class.
- Now the next issue you need to do is to choose your district call, and college type for instance HSLC, HM, St. or Madarsa.
- Next, click on the search button and watch for a few seconds.
- Now a complete list might be open in front of you regarding Assam pc distribution 2022.
- In this listing you will see the beneficiary pupil’s school name, his roll number, the district wherein he belongs,s and center ID. So please all details are mentioned because of any confusion between two similar call students.
ARBAS District Wise List
During online registration for filling up the datasheet, students need to submit their primary information like name, mobile number, father/guardian’s name, etc. Moreover, applicants need to upload their documents (Documents List is given below). After submission of details, students will get an acknowledgment against their registration.
According to the officials of the Assam Government, the cash prize of 20,000 is equivalent to the laptop prize. Thus, candidates need not worry. They just have to add the information in the online form about the bank account and IFSC code in order to get the cash prize on time. From that cash prize, candidates can buy a laptop and continue their studies. Candidates who have secured more than 70% in their HSLC Examination will be eligible for the Scheme, in any condition.
- Dima Hasao (North Cachar Hills)
- Kamrup Rural[From 18 June 2020]
- Kamrup Metro
- Karbi Anglong
- South Salamara-Mankachar
- West Karbi Anglong
Students Come With Following Vehicles at the Time to Receive Laptop
- Original copy of the HSLC Mark-Sheet.
- One copy of a recent passport photo.
- Photocopy of Age Proof.