Rajasthan State Government Start Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 Apply Online for OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS Students in witch Hostel cum Resendincial Facility Support of Rs. 7,000 Monthly up to 10moths. Students can also check the DBT Status online.
Rajasthan state government recently launched their new scheme Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana for state students. This scheme is specially started for reserved category college students.
Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gahlot announces that this scheme will be started now and it will be working within few days.
In Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 in all the students, that are under the reserved category will get a residential facility with the help of this vouchers scheme.
Most of the students in Rajasthan are eligible for this scheme. After the official announcement of the Scheme student from the reserved category welcome this decision of the state government.
According to them with the help of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana students show more interest in their education because their residential facility will be free of cost.
At this time most of the government colleges having very low fee charges. But there are your charges of hostel facility in government as well as private colleges. Reserved category students like OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS and other use this voucher and they will get a residential facility.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
In this article, we are completely discussing Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana. In which students will get a residential facility for up to 10 months with the help of the government vouchers scheme.
We also discuss what are the eligibility conditions, student document requirements, and some other details mentioned in this article. Student those live out of city or station due to their education purpose, they are eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
With the help of this scheme, students will get the facility of this voucher for up to 10 months in one year. There are some terms and conditions which are mentioned below that are applicable for the scheme.
Related:- Rajshri Yojana 2021
राजस्थान सरकार एवं मुख्यमंत्री श्री अशोक गहलोत ने आरक्षित वर्ग के छात्रों के लिए अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना को शुरू किया है. अभी केवल इस योजना के संबंधित यही जानकारी मिली है कि सरकार द्वारा इसे अब शुरू करने के आदेश दे दिए गए हैं.
इस योजना के अंतर्गत रिजर्व्ड कैटिगरी जिसमें कि अनुसूचित जाति, जनजाति एवं अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के साथ साथ आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग के छात्रों को आवासीय सुविधा के लिए वाउचर दिए जाएंगे. इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य पिछड़ी जाति के युवाओं को शिक्षा के प्रति जागरूक करना है तथा उनके विकास में योगदान देना है.
Related:- Swadhar Greh Scheme
- इस योजना के अंतर्गत राज्य सरकार प्रतिमाह 7000 रुपए की आवासीय सुविधा राशि वाउचर छात्रों को प्रदान करेगी. जिसे कि 1 वर्ष में लगभग 10 महीने के लिए दिया जाएगा.
- जिसमें की छात्र को 1 वर्ष में लगभग 70000 रुपए की राशि आवासीय वाउचर के रूप में दी जाएगी.
- इस योजना का लाभ केवल आरक्षित वर्ग के छात्रों को ही दिया जाएगा. अन्य वर्ग के छात्र इस योजना के लिए पात्र नहीं है.
- ऐसे छात्र जो कि घर से दूर रहकर शहरी क्षेत्रों में अपनी पढ़ाई कर रहे हैं, वह अंबेडकर डीवीडी बाउचर स्कीम का लाभ ले पाएंगे.
- इसके अलावा ऐसे छात्र ही इस योजना के लिए पात्र होंगे जो कि पिछली परीक्षा में लगभग 75% अंक प्राप्त किए होंगे.
Twitter by CMO
Key features of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
There are some features as well as some important key points, which are very important for everyone who wants to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- This scheme is only for or reserved category students. Other category students like journal or any other are not eligible for this scheme.
- Students who belong to schedule caste (SC), schedule tribe (ST) and other backward classes (OBC) as well as MBC and EWS are eligible for this scheme.
- Benefit of the scheme will be provided for 10 months in one year.
- Students who attain 75% marks in their recent exam are eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme 5000 students will be selected on the merit basis.
- In this Scheme student will get residential facility benefit of rupees 7000 per month will be provided.
- Students who choose regular studies are applicable for the scheme. Distance learning students are not applicable for this scheme.
- College students who pursue their studies in graduation or post graduation on regular basis are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who live government hostels, are also not applicable for this scheme.
- Only those students are eligible who are doing their studies out of there residential City.
- CM Ashok Gahlot also increases the Berojgari Bhatta amount. If you want to check “Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta status” online then you can follow the link.
- In a one year total 70000 rupees will be given to beneficiary student in Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana.
Read Also:- RGHS Scheme Registration
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria required to avail the benefit of the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
- Student should be permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Students who want to take benefit of his team he should pursue his study out of city.
- Only reserved category students are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who are already taking the facility of government hospitals are not eligible.
- Applicant having 75% marks in their recent exam.
- Applicant who are doing their graduation for post graduation are eligible for this.
For this scheme, there is some documents picture necessary at the time of registration.
- Student Aadhar Card
- Marksheet For Percentage Verification
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved category / Caste Certificate
- Graduation / Post Graduation Pursuing Certificate
Read Also:- Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration
How To Apply For Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
- Right now the Ashok Gahlot government recently announced the scheme.
- There is no official notification is released till now for this scheme.
- If you want to to apply online for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana then you have to wait for sometime.
- Government officially announce this scheme, and department need some time to implement the scheme.
- Process of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana registration online will be start soon.
- Stay in touch with us, we will update it on our website also.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Status
- When all the students apply for this scheme, they can check DBT Status Online.
- The Status will be checked on the official website of Rajasthan government.
- We will update the link of Official website of this scheme soon.
Check Out:- Rajasthan Rojgar Mela 2021
This is a new scheme started by the Rajasthan government for reserved category students. In this scheme, reserved category students will get residential facility (financial support) which is issued by State Government.
In Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana students will get monthly 7000 Rupees financial support in this scheme.
Interest Scheme students will get 7000 rupees for 10 months. So there is a total of 70000 rupees nearly will be provided by the government.
Students who belong to the reserved category (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, MBC) are eligible for this scheme.
Students who are pursuing their graduation or post-graduation can avail the benefit of the scheme.
Students having 75% marks in their previous exams are eligible for this scheme.
We hope that the information about “Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana” it is helpful for you. We encourage all the reserved category students to take part in this scheme and take benefit of the scheme as much as they can.
Also, you can share this information with your friends, classmates so they can also use this scheme. If there is any question or query regarding this scheme then you can ask us in the comment section below.